Craziest Place You've Masturbated?

airplane bathroom

Me too! My most recent time was just two days ago. Helps make the trip go faster!

Do you try to control being loud in the airplane bathroom? Do you try to get clothes all together after, or to let things be a little loose and hinting at what you've been doing?

G

I'm currently sitting in the first row of a mall parking lot reading Lit and of course that makes me hard and horny. This may be my next craziest place.

In a bathroom filled with women coming in and out in a private stall in movie theatre.

Edged in my office for several hours, then went out in a company truck. Edged some more. Completed tasks for a chat friend.

Came, on her instructions, pants by my ankles in the truck, 50yds from others

Right now, in a hospital bed fantasizing about what would happen if I were to let a nurse catch me. Probably more trouble than pleasure.

While driving home from work in a blizzard, this was many years ago.

Not scary enough driving home in a blizzard... had to make your heart race even faster?

In a bathroom filled with women coming in and out in a private stall in movie theatre.

Hope you moaned loudly for them!

Edged in my office for several hours, then went out in a company truck. Edged some more. Completed tasks for a chat friend.

Came, on her instructions, pants by my ankles in the truck, 50yds from others

Not in any world would I do this, but kudos to you for being able too!

Right now, in a hospital bed fantasizing about what would happen if I were to let a nurse catch me. Probably more trouble than pleasure.

I'd say trouble! They only help you out and finish for you, or ride you until you both are wreathing in the throws of orgasms in our fantasies unfortunately! lol CAREFUL CAREFUL

This weekend I was in a mall wearing a short skirt and did a bit of flashing which got me so horny that I absolutely needed to take care of my aroused state. I went to the stairwell and made my way to the landing area between two flights of stairs. I rested myself agains the wall, hiked my skirt up and mastubrated right there.

This weekend I was in a mall wearing a short skirt and did a bit of flashing which got me so horny that I absolutely needed to take care of my aroused state. I went to the stairwell and made my way to the landing area between two flights of stairs. I rested myself agains the wall, hiked my skirt up and mastubrated right there.

Awesome, be amazing to see.

I'm hard, at work again.

Damn that is so hot

In a boyfriend's car, stuck or moving real slow in traffic on the way to the Point Pleasant Beach. I was wearing my bikini, so it wasn't very difficult to get to where I needed to be. My boyfriend at the time wanted to help, but I told him to pay attention to the road, not at me.

In a stall at work
Sitting at a hotel desk video chatting with my girlfriend in the middle of the night while another female friend (not sexual relationship) was asleep in one of the beds several years ago

AND my girlfriend played with herself outside of our tent mid day at a music festival - nippies out, pussy wet and openly rubbing - SO HOT!

on the freeway in traffic
at a taco bell bathroom until someone walked in on me. I hope they thought I was peeing lol

If that mental pic doesn't get you going, check your damn pulse!

Awesome, be amazing to see.

I'm hard, at work again.

Agreed and Seconded!

Damn that is so hot

Again, agreed and Seconded!

In a boyfriend's car, stuck or moving real slow in traffic on the way to the Point Pleasant Beach. I was wearing my bikini, so it wasn't very difficult to get to where I needed to be. My boyfriend at the time wanted to help, but I told him to pay attention to the road, not at me.

What a tease... There would have been hell to pay once the car was parked! Round two!

In a stall at work
Sitting at a hotel desk video chatting with my girlfriend in the middle of the night while another female friend (not sexual relationship) was asleep in one of the beds several years ago

AND my girlfriend played with herself outside of our tent mid day at a music festival - nippies out, pussy wet and openly rubbing - SO HOT!

I always miss the good shit! lol I'm sure that was HOT!

on the freeway in traffic
at a taco bell bathroom until someone walked in on me. I hope they thought I was peeing lol

Locato Taco Bell... -

HERE LEEZARD LEEZARD - I think you needed a bigger box!

One time when i was 18 long ago i was hammered and thought itd be a great idea to steal a boom box from a place i used to work at i still had a Key so i got the 📻 then as i walked past the secretaries desk i thought bout her fine round ass and found myself sniffing her seat with a raging hardon so i leaned back and thinking about her ass in her skirt and fat tits laying on the desk i stroked and moaning i shot ropes of hot cum all over her desk and her computer screen. I wish i could haveseen the look she had when she figured out what id left for her ass

Back