Craziest Place You've Masturbated?

how the hell do you expect us NOT to ask about this one ?? :D hehe
There has to be a good story behind this one :)

I'm gonna go with a guess here, it was in the back row of a big lecture hall, and the professor at the front of the room had to go home and hammer one out HARD

In my ex's truck while going down the highway. He had me plug in my magic wand and cum at least 3 times on the way to a party. A very fun night! And got some looks from 18 wheeler drivers... lol!

In my ex's truck while going down the highway. He had me plug in my magic wand and cum at least 3 times on the way to a party. A very fun night! And got some looks from 18 wheeler drivers... lol!

I am remembering a very timely Smokey and the Bandit quote right now about loving being a trucker. ;)

I wonder if anyone has in a mental institution??
Now that would be.......crazy :D

L:rose:

Oh!

And when I'm at the lake, I like dusk swims for this very reason. The veil of night time, no one around and the element of secrecy. (Sorry, fishies.)

a couple

Dad was with his girlfriend in her room I lied back on the couch and shot a big load. ~age 14.

pulled off the side of the road and shot a load masturbating to the thought of MIL tits. Was dark on a country road going to PU my kid from soccer practice. had to pull over to get the load out. (1week ago)

Stepped out of sunday school class and 'bated in the church sanctuary age 15.
In a storage room at the office.... last month

This thread made me think real hard as to all the crazy places I had to rub one out:

At the Mall.
Bathroom's of all the places I worked, for sure.
Car, while driving.
At the in-laws house in their bathroom.
At a lake. (teenage years)
Couple seas in Europe and Asia.
Bathrooms of various family party, dinners.
With a guy friend in a private sauna where I lived at probably when I was 14.
and maybe it's a common one, but in all airplane bathroom's I have been in.

Loving It...

Loving all of the new posts, especially recantations of childhood and the crazy things we all have done...

I'm sure there are more! I love seeing my thread close to the top of the first page, it means your brains are cranking hard thinking about the times you have touched yourselves!

Back