craving for suckin another mans cock

I want you to butt fuck me hard and deep cum in my ass then pull your cum coated cockwith my ass juice on it out if my ass and put it back in my mouth
Mmm sit on this dick and bounce forcing your ass to take every inch of my cock ride this dick take my cock all the way in your ass force me to cum into it make me fill your as with my cum then take my still throbbing and really sensitive cock in your mouth and suck my dick till my soul cums out and my balls are completely empty god make me cum for you make this cock fucking cum so hard make me cum fucking now please I need it so bad I want to explode

Mmm sit on this dick and bounce forcing your ass to take every inch of my cock ride this dick take my cock all the way in your ass force me to cum into it make me fill your as with my cum then take my still throbbing and really sensitive cock in your mouth and suck my dick till my soul cums out and my balls are completely empty god make me cum for you make this cock fucking cum so hard make me cum fucking now please I need it so bad I want to explode
I will be able to take your whole cock balls deep in my ass as hard as you can fuck it's long as you can. I want my asshole destroyed

Back