Could you possibly help?

Fortaleza

Virgin
I have a story (50K mainly lesbian with a few nice twists) that is complete, but needs an editor to make it perfect.

A few people have read it and think it’s good. I have ironed out the kinks and the spelling checkers have done the main work. All I need now is a set of experienced eyes to help with the rest.

Start a private Conversation with me and I’ll give it a look. Hope you’re ok with ut taking up to a week.

If anyone else who is ok with excessive character disrespect could replace me as editor on this person’s story, it would be appreciated. I can no longer perform the job.

If anyone else who is ok with excessive character disrespect could replace me as editor on this person’s story, it would be appreciated. I can no longer perform the job.

I have a story (50K mainly lesbian with a few nice twists) that is complete, but needs an editor to make it perfect.

A few people have read it and think it’s good. I have ironed out the kinks and the spelling checkers have done the main work. All I need now is a set of experienced eyes to help with the rest.
If you want to PM me I'm fairly open minded

If anyone is curious, what threw me off in the story was the lead female getting drugged, kidnapped, and then body shamed by a male doctor with the other lead female supporting the bastard. The doctor went on to describe cosmetic surgery he was going to force on the lead character and at that time my threshold was passed. I understand if this was the author’s kink, no big deal, I know this kind of thing has an audience too. But it’s not something about which I enjoy reading, and as a volunteer viewer I don’t go extreme distances outside my comfort zone.

Back