Corrupting the pure (closed)

Thomas was out praticing with his main weapon a sword called "Dragon Slayer." Tue sword was as long as he was tall and was a good five inches wide.

Her mind wonder to him with one of her hands on the window and the other by her side. She brought both of her hands together and sent a prayer to whichever god is listening to her. She closes her eyes and say. "I pray for his safety and no harm comes to him, oh thank you great one." Serena opens her eyes slowly and hear a knock on her bedroom door. "Yes?" She said.

Thomas continued to practice with his weapon well into the night. He still didn't know when he would have to leave but he knew it would be soon because of the rumors of the war moving closer.

"It's time for dinner," said Rachel. Yes, I am on my way. Serena replied. She placed her hands at her sides and walked to the door. She noticed her friend is waiting for her outside of her door. They both walked to the area to eat and had a small bowl of soup, bread and water. They chatted until they walked back to her room. Serena started her task for Thomas. She hope it will be done before he leaves.

Thomas soon sat down and started to work on his dinner. He set his weapons down so that he could clean them while his dinner was cooking. He sat there still wondering what it was that Serena had for him.

She was nearly done with her task for Thomas as the bright pale moon is high up in the night sky. She placed it on the table next to her bed and got up slowly and blew out the candle that was lit for her to work on the task. A yawn escaped her lips while she is slowly stretched herself before reaching her bed and pulling the blanket back and sliding into the bed which is warm. Before she closed her eyes, she sent one last prayer for Thomas and her eyes started to close. She drifted off to a sleep.

Last edited:
Soon Thomas was off to bed hoping he got to see the prestist tomorrow. He was so happy when he seen her and walked with her. He found her pretty and cute her innocence made her blush which he liked.

The temple bell was rining at 7 am. All the girls including, Serena. She stretches on her bed like a cat and slowly wakes up. She wipes the sleep from her eyes as she hears a knock on the door. Yes? She answered. "Hurry up Serena! Breakfast will be cold by the time we get there," said her friend. Serena takes off her blanket in one motion. What she is wearing is a long white gown the top is buttoned up. She slides to the edge of the bed and slides her feet into her slippers as another comes out. Coming, she says to her friend. She reaches the door and opens it while her hair is straight as can be. Her friend look at her and grabs her hand and runs to where breakfast is being served.

Thomas rose before the sun had even risen in the sky. He practiced some more before eating breakfast. He headed into town again waiting for the prestist. He wondered what she would have for him now.

She eats her breakfast while talking to her friends and after breakfast they headed back to their rooms to study for a few hours before they get a chance to go out to the market if they need to. Serena grabs the present she worked on for Thomas and placed it into a box as she headed out of her room and the temple. She hums a song as she heads to the market and see him sitting there while the sun is shining on him. Serena walks up to him with a few inches away from him. Hi, Sir Thomas. She says with a basket in front of her with a smile on her lips.

He smiles and say "Well hello there miss." He got up and asked "how are you this morning?"

She see him get up and listen to his words. "I am well this morning," I said replying back to him. My eyes move up and down on him as I notice he is some clothes that enchance his body features. "How are you this morning Thomas?" I ask as I keep eye contact with him. I hope I did not come late.

"I am well." Thomas said to her as he watched her. He still wondered what she had waiting for him.

"I am glad you are well." Serena said as she held the basket in her hands while trying to think how to ask him. "Can we go somewhere more private?" She asked him with a smile on her small lips.

"S-sure" he answered not sure it she would get in trouble if they were seen alone. He had hos far share of run ins with the church more so about turning away poor people who were in need of healing. If it wasn't for priestess Serena he wouldn't have had anyone form the church heal him.

"Please lead the way, Thomas since I only know the market only." She said as she looked at him and hoped he liked the tunic she made for him by hand. She didn't expect it would take this long to complete it. "I will not get in trouble sir if that is what you are thinking." She spoke in a calm and clear voice like the sun shining brightly on a clear sky with no clouds in sight.

Thomas took her to a small wooded area with a bench and sat down with her. "Well what did you want to talk about?" He asked wondering why she wanted to go somewhere more private.

Serena looked around the wooded area and felt at peace with herself. "I wanted to be alone with you for a little bit before you head out." She said. Here are the tunics I have made for you along with some potions. She hands him the basket which was covered in a light blue silk to hide the contents of what she carried to him. She knew the church was watching her in the market everyday.

"Thank you for the things." Thomas said to her taking the things out of basket.

"Your welcome," Serena replied to him while looking and waiting for his response on the thibgs he took out of the basket.

"The tunic is very beautiful and the potions are very thoughtful." Thomas said with a smile.

She smiled while hearing his words as her hands are together. "How did you find this place?" She asked with a curious tone. Her eyes was looking around the place yet can't help but take a glance at him every few minutes.

"Well it was simple really I had seen this place from the road while I was marching with an army some time ago and decided to see if I could find some place to live here." He answered hwr.

She listened to him explain how he found the place and moved a little closer to him and asked. "How long will you be gone for?" She looked at him while a breeze passes by without a sound between them.

He didn't know how long he would be gone for so he looked at her and shrugged before saying "I honestly don't know how long I would be gone for."

Back