Cops Fuck Bride & Groom

mastadonika

Intrigued
One cop fucks the bride doggy-style on the bed while the other cop is fucking the standing groom on the edge of the bed doggy-style as well, while forcing the grooms head to lick the balls, cock and cunt of the cop & bride in front of him.

The cops had stopped the drunk groom while he was speeding to get to his wedding, and rather than go downtown, the cops let him go as long as they get to go down on his bride. But after the wedding, the cops wanted the groom to join and service them, while he gets cucked during his wedding night.

Elements of socks, boots and uniform fetish is encouraged.

Please write and expand on the above story, or recommend similar stories.

Being a Bi cuckold wannabe, I have had millions of fantasies and one involves cops. About being pulled over on a deserted road with my wife. The two cops cuff us and drive us to this dirt road in the woods and use us. OH YES! they both fuck my mature wife, make me lick up their cop cum from her and suck them off before taking us back to our car. But I'd think of the story starting out AFTER! the wedding and they are off all happy and excited to have that first night of married sex. Maybe he's held out not having sex with her till they married, so then the humiliation as the couple cops get her pussy before her groom. Maybe these cops call a couple other cops to join in with them and have a hot nasty gangbang with both the bride and groom. It also would change the couple's life as the bride would get off having her groom being her cleanup cuckold during their marriage. Maybe a part (2) thing.

This reminds me of the Dead Kennedys song "Police Truck." Of course, that is mostly about cops abusing prostitutes they have arrested. I wonder how often that has happened IRL.

Warning: this is very loud, so turn the sound down!

Being a Bi cuckold wannabe, I have had millions of fantasies and one involves cops. About being pulled over on a deserted road with my wife. The two cops cuff us and drive us to this dirt road in the woods and use us. OH YES! they both fuck my mature wife, make me lick up their cop cum from her and suck them off before taking us back to our car. But I'd think of the story starting out AFTER! the wedding and they are off all happy and excited to have that first night of married sex. Maybe he's held out not having sex with her till they married, so then the humiliation as the couple cops get her pussy before her groom. Maybe these cops call a couple other cops to join in with them and have a hot nasty gangbang with both the bride and groom. It also would change the couple's life as the bride would get off having her groom being her cleanup cuckold during their marriage. Maybe a part (2) thing.
Seems like you already have the start of a good story.(y)

Seems like you already have the start of a good story.(y)
I know it gets me so hard and cumming just picturing being taking down into some clearing in the woods by a couple of tough hard ass cops. I see them two cops fucking all my wife's holes and making me lick up their superior cop cum, and I'm on my knees sucking their cocks clean in front of my wife while cuffed. Then they drive us back to our car as they laugh watching us kissing in the back seat, I can just smell and taste their cop asses and cum in my wife's mouth as they made her eat their nasty shitholes along with sucking them off.

Back