Contact an admin

JDecker

Virgin
Yeah I know there is a button for it, but it gives me a "fatal domain error", whatever that is...

Just warning you about that someone has been trying to hack my accounts, I for example got a Literotica password reset mail which I hadn't asked for. Someone was also trying to get the password for the e-mail that is being sent to. I think I managed to stop this, but if something weird(er than usual) starts happening with this account, it's the hacker doing it not me.

As you've discovered the admins, the two site owners, Laurel (editor) and Manu (technical) don't respond to the e-mail buttons. They also don't normally read the discussion board. The way to connect with one of them is through the Private Message (PM) system, top right of this page if you have PMs turned on (turn it on via the "User CP," top left of this page if you don't have it turned on). Those are the names to message--Laurel for editorial matters; Manu for technical. No one else can help you with this issue.

As you've discovered the admins, the two site owners, Laurel (editor) and Manu (technical) don't respond to the e-mail buttons. They also don't normally read the discussion board. The way to connect with one of them is through the Private Message (PM) system, top right of this page if you have PMs turned on (turn it on via the "User CP," top left of this page if you don't have it turned on). Those are the names to message--Laurel for editorial matters; Manu for technical. No one else can help you with this issue.

Thanks.

Back