Confessions: What are yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICT I dont know what to do for the next four hours.
ICT I wish I was with someone else right now.

ICT I've shaved my balls & I'm gonna propose to my fiancé that she controls my orgasms for 2014.

Last edited:
Never post drunkish.. Don't know what the hell I was trying to say. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
ICT being a little sad that all the Christmas decorations have been put up, but excited to see what a new year brings.

ICT that I changed my profile because I'm paranoid and you can google posts and people on here.

ICT I'm thinking of starting a new thread.... One with pics and thoughts and vignettes...

ICT for our first fuck of 2014, I slid a vibrating butt plug in my husbands ass as I sucked his amazing cock.

IACT it had me so soaked, that he slipped out of me while fucking.

IFCT we both had explosive orgasms due to our exploration.

ICT for our first fuck of 2014, I slide a vibrating butt plug in my husbands ass as I sucked his amazing cock.

IACT it had me so soaked, that he slide out of me while fucking.

Ict you never cease to amaze me.

ICT for our first fuck of 2014, I slid a vibrating butt plug in my husbands ass as I sucked his amazing cock.

IACT it had me so soaked, that he slipped out of me while fucking.

ICT this is hot as hell.
IACT I'd like to give that a try.
:D

ICT I hope that this year will be very much better than this last year.
IACT I can't wait until Monday and I hope everything goes good that day!
IFCT I want to enjoy a day where nothing goes bad.

Ict I wonder sometimes if I show myself to be too much of a gentleman on here. Not that its a bad thing...but if I were to really show what lies behind the proper language and polite conversation...:devil:

Ict I wonder sometimes if I show myself to be too much of a gentleman on here. Not that its a bad thing...but if I were to really show what lies behind the proper language and polite conversation...:devil:

ICT I am tempted to say, "Fuck you", but that would be too easy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back