Comey is about to fuck Trump.

The Post is reporting that DOJ saw the memo. Which means Sessions and Rosenstein signed off on Comey's firing knowing the POTUS interfered with an ongoing FBI investigation.

OR it MAY mean that even if Sessions and Rosenstein saw it and it actually said what it is alleged to have said, that their legal judgment was that the request, even IF true, did NOT constitute illegal or improper "interference" with an ongoing investigation.

I know that is incredibly hard for you to believe, but there IS that possibility.

Indictment is one thing. Conviction another. 2/3 to indict AND convict. Not in a GoP controlled Congress or Senate IMO. Two POTUS have been indicted and Nixon resigned before being convicted. A long shot IMO.

Pence would be so much more boring. Hardly a laughable character. The media would miss the orange idiot. Right wing agenda still go through. And perhaps a serious attempt at a conservative social agenda. Best keep Trump in for the 4 years. Let him make the GoP a laughing stock. Best man for that job.

Article II of the United States Constitution states in Section 4 that "The President, Vice President, and all civil Officers of the United States shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other High Crimes and Misdemeanors."

High crimes and misdemeanors covers allegations of misconduct peculiar to officials, such as perjury of oath, abuse of authority, bribery, intimidation, misuse of assets, failure to supervise, dereliction of duty, conduct unbecoming, and refusal to obey a lawful order.

*abuse of authority, intimidation, failure to supervise with failure to supervise being the one I think would stick best, would appear an actual crime is not required*

We probably shouldn't forget Section 4 of the 25th Amendment either. I always assumed this was put in the amendment due to fears of either having another Woodrow Wilson situation in the nuclear age, or a president who was showing signs of senility -- for over a year after the JFK assassination, we had a president with serious heart disease, no VP, and both a House Speaker and a Senate President Pro Tem who looked like Nosferatu's less healthy siblings.

But it would certainly work just as well in the case of a president who was mentally ill.

Y'all been claiming Trump is about to be whatever since before he even took office.

Every week he's about to be done by something else.

I'll believe it when trump is bent over and squealing like a pig.

69086b676debf8b7bdb63475d2c41d09.jpg

Y'all been claiming Trump is about to be whatever since before he even took office.

Every week he's about to be done by something else.

I'll believe it when trump is bent over and squealing like a pig.

69086b676debf8b7bdb63475d2c41d09.jpg

He does that every time he's in front of a mic.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/16/politics/jeffrey-toobin-obstruction-of-justice/index.html

Washington (CNN)CNN senior legal analyst Jeffrey Toobin said Tuesday if President Donald Trump told the FBI to end a probe into former national security adviser Michael Flynn, then it would amount to obstruction of justice.

The New York Times first reported Tuesday that former FBI Director James Comey wrote a memo about Trump telling him that Flynn "is a good guy" and the FBI should drop an investigation into Flynn, citing sources who had read the memo. Sources also confirmed the contents of the memo to CNN's Pamela Brown and Jake Tapper.

"Telling the FBI director to close down an investigation of your senior campaign adviser for his activities during your campaign for president, if that's true, that is obstruction of justice," Toobin said on CNN's "The Situation Room with Wolf Blitzer."

" 'Close it down' is an instruction to stop investigating President Trump's campaign," Toobin said. "Richard Nixon was impeached in 1974 for telling the FBI to stop an investigation of his campaign. That's what Watergate was."

Comey's memo is evidence of a memo Comey wrote but not proof of anything to win an impeachment conviction. Its the same class of evidence as Loretta Lynch's airplane meeting with Bill Clinton. Who knows what was said?

Its also good evidence Comey was the leaker who unmasked Flynn.

It took Nixon six years to get to this point. Trump is in his fourth month.

That's the media turning every nose dig and fart from Trump into a scandalous world ending crisis.

Trump could cure cancer and you would call it a crime against humanity.

That shit doesn't have anything to do with the POTUS.

That's the media turning every nose dig and fart from Trump into a scandalous world ending crisis.

Trump could cure cancer and you would call it a crime against humanity.

That shit doesn't have anything to do with the POTUS.

Everything he's suspected of has everything to do with being POTUS, except for the pre-presidential stuff which renders him clearly unfit, like his ties to Russian mobsters and blood-diamond dealers.

Stick a fork in this fucker. Do you know why people have been saying this was coming since he got elected? BECAUSE HE IS A FUCKING LYING CRIMINAL. It was in front of your eyes.

The people who defended him, including all the liberals who said it was our duty to give him a chance and imagined strategies that were never there, can fuck themselves with a rusty chainsaw.

OR it MAY mean that even if Sessions and Rosenstein saw it and it actually said what it is alleged to have said, that their legal judgment was that the request, even IF true, did NOT constitute illegal or improper "interference" with an ongoing investigation.

I know that is incredibly hard for you to believe, but there IS that possibility.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha.

Hoagie, did you know that I might be immortal?

Don't believe me? Show me DOCUMENTED EVIDENCE that I have died. Until you can, you have to admit the possibility exists.

16th month, if you're counting the unrelentingly hostile media reaction to him.

I think Phelia gave you the response you need for this. The longer you stay on the Trump shill team, the dirtier you are.

Stick a fork in this fucker. Do you know why people have been saying this was coming since he got elected? BECAUSE HE IS A FUCKING LYING CRIMINAL. It was in front of your eyes.

The people who defended him, including all the liberals who said it was our duty to give him a chance and imagined strategies that were never there, can fuck themselves with a rusty chainsaw.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha.

Hoagie, did you know that I might be immortal?

Don't believe me? Show me DOCUMENTED EVIDENCE that I have died. Until you can, you have to admit the possibility exists.

This is your analogy to whatever Sessions' and Rosenstein's legal judgement was? You simply cannot entertain the possibility that they would honestly see things different than you?

Myopic much?

This is your analogy to whatever Sessions' and Rosenstein's legal judgement was? You simply cannot entertain the possibility that they would honestly see things different than you?

Myopic much?

Sean didn't even say illegal or improper. He just said "interfered." You are so desperately entrenched that you can't even see your mudbrained defense was a flail against something you made up. The DOJ investigates independently from the White House, period. If you'd like to make the case that the AG and DAG are as ignorant of that as you are, go right the fuck ahead. You pirouetted across the line into absurdity months ago.

There is nothing that makes me happier than the fact that I do not see things as Sessions and Rosenstein do.

Myopic much?

You give credence to the words of JEFFERSON BEAUREGARD Sessions? Do you fly an orange flag and wear a grey double breasted tailcoat with brass buttons and yellow braids too?

Draining the swamp's hard work.

Some of the swamp creatures are wily and won't go without a fight.

MAGA!

Turns out the memo/meeting came after Flynn was investigated and cleared for the phone calls to the Russian ambassador. More Democrat hysteria..

Draining the swamp's hard work.

Some of the swamp creatures are wily and won't go without a fight.

MAGA!

There's that big yellow rat that just sits on his head, taunting him. But he keeps up the good fight!

MAGA!

Back