Comey is about to fuck Trump.

Rather than discuss who revived the thread, why not focus on the topic.
Looks to me Comey is a lot closer to fucking himself by what he did a few years ago than he is to screwing over Trump.
In other words, it looks like you-know-who is 100 percent wrong again.
No surprise there.

Looks to me Comey is a lot closer to fucking himself by what he did a few years ago than he is to screwing over Trump.
No surprise there.

The desperation of the people who posted these threads is easily apparent with 20/20 hindsight.

No surprise there.

But then they would have to admit they were all full of shit.

No surprise there.

Which was my point.

There's a certain contingent here who are so intent o trying to scorie points they can neither make a cogent one or understand the one being made.

I was dusting off one of Lits least controversial characters and I ran across this thread in one of the last Conager had commented on.

I posted at the time that Comey should be prosecuted for leaking controlled information. The way he went about doing so shows that he knew he was doing wrong. I'm happy the information is out, but that doesn't absolve him of misconduct on that issue (and others) as far as I'm concerned.

He is what Trump deserves, though.

Back