Come Play with Me and My Boyfriend? TN/KY

I'll get right to the point: my boyfriend loves to share me. I love feeling like a whore and he loves to make me feel that way!

This can take many forms, depending upon our comfort level. We might choose that a threesome is in order. Or he might just want to be in the room to watch. Or you watch us! Once we know you well, it might take the form of him encouraging me to hook up with you.

Regardless, we start slow, get to know you, and see how it goes.

We'd talk to you online first and get to know each other and move quickly to phone because frankly, nobody wants to waste time. Then all three of us will talk through a text or voice chat. If we all get on well (and have some fun while doing it, why not?) we'll start talking about in person meetings.

We are serious about in person meetings! So only those local to certain areas need apply. We are quite frequently in Nashville but we can meet from Paducah to Memphis to Knoxville and elsewhere, occasionally. Think mostly Kentucky, Tennessee and surrounding areas.

Keep in mind my boyfriend is a dominant man. I tend to be submissive. We're looking for a guy who identifies as either a dominant or a switch. We're not looking for a submissive guy!

(And oh, by the way - women and couples are also encouraged to say hello!)

Attached or married? Excellent. We're discreet as hell. Age doesn't matter as long as you can keep up with my sex drive (which is insanely high). As for us, we're both in our mid-40s. We'll provide lots of flexibility and open-mindedness and honesty, and we expect the same from you.

And one final note, just to be clear: When we posted something like this a few weeks ago, we got a lot of responses from men who ignored the fact that I have a boyfriend. That's not what we are looking for. We're looking for someone to add in as a fun third party, not someone who will become a problem. You'll definitely be talking to and getting to know my boyfriend as well - ultimately, he calls the shots. We are drama free and intend to stay that way.

Interested in a wild time with no strings attached? How about a long term arrangement where you join us and we indulge in every fantasy you can think of? Let's talk and see where it goes!

I'll get right to the point: my boyfriend loves to share me. I love feeling like a whore and he loves to make me feel that way!

This can take many forms, depending upon our comfort level. We might choose that a threesome is in order. Or he might just want to be in the room to watch. Or you watch us! Once we know you well, it might take the form of him encouraging me to hook up with you.

We'd talk to you online first and get to know each other and move quickly to phone because frankly, nobody wants to waste time. Then all three of us will talk through a text or voice chat. If we all get on well (and have some fun while doing it, why not?) we'll start talking about in person meetings.

We are serious about in person meetings! So only those local to certain areas need apply. We are quite frequently in Nashville but we can meet from Paducah to Memphis to Knoxville and elsewhere, occasionally. Think mostly Kentucky, Tennessee and surrounding areas.

Keep in mind my boyfriend is a dominant man. I tend to be submissive. We're looking for a guy who identifies as either a dominant or a switch. We're not looking for a submissive guy!

Attached or married? Excellent. We're discreet as hell. Age doesn't matter as long as you can keep up with my sex drive (which is insanely high). As for us, we're both in our mid-40s. We'll provide lots of flexibility and open-mindedness and honesty, and we expect the same from you.

And one final note, just to be clear: When we posted something like this a few weeks ago, we got a lot of responses from men who ignored the fact that I have a boyfriend. That's not what we are looking for. We're looking for someone to add in as a fun third party, not someone who will become a problem. You'll definitely be talking to and getting to know my boyfriend as well - ultimately, he calls the shots. We are drama free and intend to stay that way.

Interested in a wild time with no strings attached? How about a long term arrangement where you join us and we indulge in every fantasy you can think of? Let's talk and see where it goes!

You sound like my kind of girl! Insanely high sex drive drive, stuck in the Bible Belt, lol!! We should chat and get together some time!

Hey there fun couple, I’m an artist who would be happy to help you keep up your sex drive. I know you’re looking for a man who can lead you into fantasy and pleasure… I’m looking for a woman willing to be part of my art while I do that. I can be hands-off for the first session, and you’ll still enjoy the experience… but I am very good with my hands. Let me know when you are in Nashville and ready to create gorgeous erotic art with your body, having a full experience you will never forget.

Back