Come make me jealous about my boyfriend’s ex girlfriend!

LauraBBennett

Experienced
Hi everyone!

My name is Laura.

I am looking for people who are extremely detailed, open minded and creative! My boyfriend and I have been together for a few years now and lately nothing gets me more turned then hearing about my man with other women!

This is not something that I discuss with him about. This is a fetish that I only like to talk about with strangers on here so please respect that.

What I am looking to do is talk with you about girls, specifically his ex girlfriend and possibly friends of his. I'll show her pics and ask you in depth questions about what she did to my man! THEN I WOULD LIKE SOMEONE TO WRITE A STORY ABOUT THEIR TIMES TOGETHER. I will provide all the details!

If you're interested in this then please message me.

Sounds like a fun project. Is this kink based more on degredation, exhibition, a mix of both?

Sounds like a fun project. Is this kink based more on degredation, exhibition, a mix of both?
No some much about degrading me. I don’t know what it is, but it really turns me on to hear and imagine what others would do sexually to my man. As if Iw as a fly on the wall observing it all occur without anyone knowing I was ever there!

Ah, so like a "voyer on him cheating" thing, just more like reading about it instead of watching it.

There are plenty of little sluts waiting to do naughty things with him.
I'm sure he would be happy with the opportunity to fuck the odd one hard if he could get away with it.

I'm sure his ex would like to fuck him again for reassurance. Men don't usually tell the truth about taking panties off other women.

But they often do, thinking 'No harm, no foul'.

Hi everyone!

My name is Laura.

I am looking for people who are extremely detailed, open minded and creative! My boyfriend and I have been together for a few years now and lately nothing gets me more turned then hearing about my man with other women!

This is not something that I discuss with him about. This is a fetish that I only like to talk about with strangers on here so please respect that.

What I am looking to do is talk with you about girls, specifically his ex girlfriend and possibly friends of his. I'll show her pics and ask you in depth questions about what she did to my man! THEN I WOULD LIKE SOMEONE TO WRITE A STORY ABOUT THEIR TIMES TOGETHER. I will provide all the details!

If you're interested in this then please message me.
Can you provide hair color, eye color, body sizes and general shape?

Hi Laura, I am Frank and I completely understand the turn on facid and fetish.... The more detailed descriptions and situations you tell me I will give you detailed feedback.... Count me in on the writing project....

So tell me about your man and how did this come to be a turn on for you ?

Back