Conversations about my wife

Love to hear all about what your wife has been up to, love explicit dirty talk and hope you can keep me informed about all of her activities, and yours too!

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking for male and /or female to have ongoing conversations about my wife’s experiences and adventures with her FWB. If hearing stories interests you, please drop me a line.
Would love to hear stories regarding your wife. Had a phone friend a few years back that would love chatting about his wife. Miss those conversations.

Looking for male and /or female to have ongoing conversations about my wife’s experiences and adventures with her FWB. If hearing stories interests you, please drop me a line.
Would love to hear you wife's experiences. Do you have any teasers?

My wife had moved away for 18 years. I know she had one affair. Dont know if she had anymore.

I'm interested in hearing stories. About your wife's sexual experience

We probably played with others for 15 or so years. Not many people mainly our best friends. I loved fucking someone else but probably got off more when she was doing the fucking. Ahh the good old days

We probably played with others for 15 or so years. Not many people mainly our best friends. I loved fucking someone else but probably got off more when she was doing the fucking. Ahh the good old days
We're you playing with men as well

If it was me you were asking no never really had any sexual contact unless putting his cock in my wife....he also put mine in his wife a cpl times. My cum his cum hard to avoid it your doing 3somes etc etc

If it was me you were asking no never really had any sexual contact unless putting his cock in my wife....he also put mine in his wife a cpl times. My cum his cum hard to avoid it your doing 3somes etc etc
You ever sucked a cock I love it

Hi Fred, yes was at doctor office. I was out in my pickup while wife was inside. Im home now an sitting and being careful typing so she don't get to nosey an catch me on here. Don't know why if she don't give me any sex, she a prude an be pissed really bad knowing Im talking to a guy about how we don't get any sex and have to come look at ladies to get our needs filled.

Back