Cocks

I love sucking a big cock in front of my husband…I remember the first time I did it. It felt wrong at first but then I relaxed and really got into it. His cock tasted amazing. Looking over to see my pathetic husband furious unzipping his jeans to pull out his little cock was funny. I immediately looked away and up at my bull. I focused and concentrated on him after that. Licking his bigger cock all over, licking his balls, wrapping my lip gloss stained lips around his cock. I could feel him tense up and begin to shoot cum into my slutty mouth, I never let hubby cum in my mouth, the look of confusion and jealousy on his face was priceless as I swallowed my now bulls cum. Xx

I love sucking a big cock in front of my husband…I remember the first time I did it. It felt wrong at first but then I relaxed and really got into it. His cock tasted amazing. Looking over to see my pathetic husband furious unzipping his jeans to pull out his little cock was funny. I immediately looked away and up at my bull. I focused and concentrated on him after that. Licking his bigger cock all over, licking his balls, wrapping my lip gloss stained lips around his cock. I could feel him tense up and begin to shoot cum into my slutty mouth, I never let hubby cum in my mouth, the look of confusion and jealousy on his face was priceless as I swallowed my now bulls cum. Xx
Wonderfully descriptive! :love:
Hope all's well with you x

Back