Cocks

Yes Yes Yes and Yes to all the above. Nothing Nothing better than watching your wife having fun with another cock and/or pussy. Love Love to see her sucking a cock or licking and kissing a nice pussy. Only those who've been lucky enough to witness this can understand my frustration when my wife said " I just don't feel like it anymore." Her life her decision I know but to go from what we were doing to solo masturbation the last couple decades is almost too much. Now I love to watch vids of guys who are watching and sharing their wives with others. Living vicariously I guess. Anyway thank you to all who appreciate these same things and make videos and share them with us. We appreciate it, thank you.

Anyone like to watch their wife sucking a big cock
I watched my ex suck 4 cocks one after the other until they came on her face and tits... she ended up in a real mess but loved it as much as I did watching and so did the men she got to come!! She got a damned good fuck that night after a shared shower... and the fun started in the shower LOL

Back