Club Experiences

It is the "Obama Phenomenon"

Slowly, I think we are just seeing how diverse and embedded we are across culture. Kinda like its weird Obama is supposedly getting more middle and upper class primary support while Hilary gets blue collar and low income.

When I've been to clubs I've never had that "fly on the wall" feeling. I see more black/white couples than black guy and girls though. I did note that.

But overall, I see at least 10-25 percent black attendance at swinger, sex club and BDSM clubs I've been too.
IIRC, osg's Daddy knows a LOT of kinky black people. Like, a LOT. The man is better connected than an AT&T switchboard operator.

I got to the club and found out it was not a sex club at all. No fluid exchange. Just spanking and nudity. I was sad to see the women weren't very nude, only some were topless. A few nude guys.

I wandered around, munching free snacks, checking out the different rooms. During the day, this place has dom and subs for hire. They also promised to have subs wandering around tonight, but for the life of me, I couldn't tell who was working and who was just a sub that knew everyone. One girl dressed as a dude (called herself a "schmale" or something) told me that's how it's supposed to be. Damn lying website.

My first experience should have been horrifying, but I was so curious I didn't mind. A guy and girl recruited me to watch the show, which I should have been wary against when they wouldn't say what it was about. It was the fetish I have hated since I discovered it. That's right, sounding. This guy blew up his cock to MonsterCock® proportions using some sort of dick pump and then inserted things into his urethra. I just watched in astonishment and talked with him until he prepared for an encore show. I got the fuck out.

From then on all I did is basically watch people whip and beat and tie up each other. It was pretty cool, I tried to learn new techniques that I'll maybe use years from now when I have a girlfriend who's into this stuff.

Mostly it was frustrating because I didn't know how I could get involved. I considered asking this one girl if she wanted to try the pillory, but luckily moved too slow. She turned out to be dommy. I took food off of the semi-naked girl and asked a house girl if I could tickle her (as someone else already did), but I was not allowed.

The highlight of the evening was watching these guys put a hot ass sub in the pillory. They didn't know how to keep it closed, but I had been looking at it earlier, so I helped them put in the pillory's bolts. However, the wrist holes were too large. So one guy needed to hold her hands while someone else held her feet. I volunteered to hold her feet and with three guys holding her down, a fourth guy whipped her and rubbed her cooch through her panties. It was awesome because I was right behind her ass and had a great view and loved holding her down when she would struggle after a vicious hit.

Still, I didn't know where the boundaries were. The other guy holding her leg started to feel her leg up and it felt creepy and unwanted. She said "I don't like being touched there" around this time, but I think this is when the main dude was rubbing her pussy. I didn't know who she was talking to, and they both stopped. Of course, at this time I thought the main guy was her boyfriend or something (wrong) and that it wasn't likely him that she was talking to. It was all very confusing and I wanted to touch more but, me being raised as a gentleman, never did.

All in all, I enjoyed spending time and talking to like minded people, but the frustration of looking without touching makes me think I might not go there again. I did get a number out of it, but I have no idea what to do with it.

What was interesting is how doms dressed. Most of the girls dressed the same: corsets if they were dommy, panties and pasties if they weren't. Sub guys dressed up like sissies or shirtless or leather-y. But guys that I surmised as dominant dressed either in regular clothes, or leather in the case of this one switch, or punk. One guy was dressed in a black on black suit. I have to admit he looked awesome, but he stuck the wall and didn't talk to anyone, so that took a little away from his dom factor.

And that's basically it.

No-one else has mentioned this but MechaBlade sounds like a really cool guy. Good on you. You have a really respectful and decent attitude to others.

It is the "Obama Phenomenon"

Slowly, I think we are just seeing how diverse and embedded we are across culture. Kinda like its weird Obama is supposedly getting more middle and upper class primary support while Hilary gets blue collar and low income.

When I've been to clubs I've never had that "fly on the wall" feeling. I see more black/white couples than black guy and girls though. I did note that.

But overall, I see at least 10-25 percent black attendance at swinger, sex club and BDSM clubs I've been too.

DC is probably the most diverse Leather scene I've ever been in, I have nothing but good things to say about that aspect of it. Having grown up in NYC it weirds me out when I know a city is not 99 percent white but its leather events are. I hope things are improving overall, but region is a huge huge factor.

DC is probably the most diverse Leather scene I've ever been in, I have nothing but good things to say about that aspect of it. Having grown up in NYC it weirds me out when I know a city is not 99 percent white but its leather events are. I hope things are improving overall, but region is a huge huge factor.

Went to a new club in Richmond, VA on friday. Very light fetish aspect, it is VA after all. 99% white is just about right for the clientele there friday night.

Wierd, to me, but expected for the area.

Went to a new club in Richmond, VA on friday. Very light fetish aspect, it is VA after all. 99% white is just about right for the clientele there friday night.

Wierd, to me, but expected for the area.

Richmond is pervy. I'm from there.

Back