Chicago Area Roll Call

Man if that ain't the truth. I agree that's a pretty good definition. But you will find people who are from pretty far away from the city who will say they're from Chicago. I think if you live in the city limits you should say Chicago. If where you live is near the metra, then you get to put quotes around it and say you are in "Chicago". And then anyone outside that should just say near Chicago.

@funluvinaj: yes there are sex/swinger clubs in Chicagoland. I have never been to one so I'm not a good resource. But if you are on Fet I would look around there for more info. I know there are lots of groups there devoted to events and locations in the Chicago area that will have lots of knowledgable people.

Thanks Miles... I tried fetlife briefly, it wasn't for me.

I've found a few places but was really looking for a place like the green door (vegas) that was drop in

AJ if you find it by all means let us know!

Will do... :)

Last edited:
Weather?? Again??

Wow. You know it's a Chicago thread if we're all talking about weather!
Checking in. First time. Hi

I do believe I was born and raised in these parts. Wait....come to think of it....I'm still here too!

The storms were great last night! Also, glad I don't live on the ground floor.

It's going to be a hot and humid weekend also. Everyone stay hydrated!

damn im over dressed
time to get naked and see what comes up

So Wisconsin counts. It's connected by Metra and therefore is a suburb.

Anyone going to the parade? Finally a wonderful story from the South and Westsides of Chicago.

From the northwest side! Anyone curious guys in the city? Married Latin guy here and really curious. Pm me!

Fall arrives tonight.

50's at night is good snuggling weather. Hope Everyone has some one to hold!

This chilly weather

This chilly weather really makes me want to snuggle my face between a woman's warm thighs.

Hi all. I'll be in town for business October 14 through the 17th and would love someone to show me around downtown, meet for dinner or drinks or whatever? Any suggestions

I will be staying downtown on Michigan Ave Sunday and Monday the 28 & 29. Would love to meet someone for drinks and dinner and see what happens. 5'9" 185 lbs former college athlete. Bi male looking for a female or bi male.

Back