Chicago Area Roll Call

Welcome. Always nice to have Chicago area people here.

What do folks think of trying to arrange a little get-together/drinks sometime for the Chicago crew? Little meet'n'greet in the city somewhere. Would there be enough interest in that to try to put it together? Just an idea.

No kidding! It feels just like SF/Monterey Bay. I was excited about leaving Rockford early today, open the windows and sun roof... Thought I was on the 101.

Now it looks like it's going to mid 90's this weekend and humid. Guess I'll be wearing the hair up. :)

Happy Monday. Any big 4th plans?

Embarrassingly, I was talking with someone yesterday about doing something Friday night and totally forgot it was the 4th!

I'll be up in Kenosha unless I find anyone that wants to head into the city. I think we have a decent fireworks show on the lake at least...

Went to the Chicago fireworks once. They should be experienced, but a million people in Grant Park is not my idea of a good time.

I'd much rather play with my sub someplace morr intimate.

Maybe hit up the fireworks. Maybe just lounge at the beach or over by the bean. See how the weather is and how I am feeling. But certainly looking forward to an extra day to the weekend.

Hello fellow Chicagoans! Is everyone ready for the return of the Polar Vortex? :D

Hello fellow Chicagoans! Is everyone ready for the return of the Polar Vortex? :D
Fuck no. We only get three months of decent weather a year, and this bullshit right in the middle of it? I can't wait to move south....

Back