Charlotte's Conversion (closed for Iwasagoodgirl)

Bob -

"Turn around," I ordered, surprising myself. I ordinarily was wild about Carol when she was in her dominant mode. But in this moment, you were a bitch in heat, and like every male around you, I wanted to fuck you NOW!

I got into my knees as you circled around, bringing your ass to meet me. Your cunt had cum streaming, and your legs and ass were drenched with our seed. I positioned myself and thrust hard, burying myself in you in one loud, slurping stroke. You have heard of sloppy seconds. How many times had you been fucked today?

You groaned and cried as I started to fuck you. I knew what you wanted, so started out immediately hammering you hard and fast. Your cries were guttural and intense as I felt your cunt grab onto my cock. I gritted my teeth, bound and determined to fuck you to at least one more orgasm.

Sebastion

Ezra and I sat on the couch, watching as Bob fucked Carol from behind. Was the scene hot? Smoking! Were you enjoying yourself? I had lost track of the number of times you had cum. Were we enjoying ourselves? Hell ya!

But a part of me was still saddened. You were my first. I was in love with you. And a part of me wanted you all for myself, or at least to be unique in your life somehow. Maybe once you were further along, or had the baby...

I smiled. Our baby... You had me inside you now...

My musings were interrupted by your cries as you came again and Bob's howls as he deposited his seed within you. When he slid from you, and back away. We all watched you in erotic fascination. Your pussy was oozing semen like a slow fountain.

Knowing we were watching, you reached between your legs and began to finger fuck yourself, causing even more cum to run down your legs. Then, abruptly, you got up and walked into the kitchen. We followed and all pitched in making dinner. It was all completely normal, except that we were all naked and on the edge of attacking you at any moment. Over dessert, all restraint left and we picked you up bodily and took you to Bob's bedroom for the evening.

The next morning, I awoke to hear you announcing breakfast and inviting us to the Club that night for dinner. Who would refuse that?!

That afternoon, I met my brothers at home. We variously showered and changed, and then were off to meet you. As we drove over, the discussion in the car revolved around what you actually did at the Club...

The Boys

When we arrived at the Club, we were surprised to see small changes in the foyer. As we entered the main room, it was the same, but somehow different, more inviting, softer. We looked at each other, not having to say that Carol had been putting her stamp on the place.

We ordered drinks, and decided to see what else you had done in one day. We eventually found you, sitting casually in a large leather chair, sipping a drink. You were wearing the tight red dress we had seen you in this morning. But in the chair, the hem had ridden up high on your thighs, and you had slipped it off your shoulders a bit, exposing more of your cleavage.

Immediately in front of your chair, chained by their wrists and ankles to the wall, were four men. Each of them were naked and desperately hard. They were breathing heavily and their skin was flushed.

Occasionally, you would reach out with a riding crop and tap their balls, causing them to moan and twitch.

To either side of you, on low stools, sat two women in their twenties, looking as though they were taking mental notes. Each was dressed in a corset and stockings, elegantly coifed.

We just looked at each other. One day. Carol was a force of nature.

You got up and all four of the bound men groaned. You turned and walked over to us, stopping to give each of us a kiss. Bob asked, "I hope we aren't interrupting?"

"Oh no," you smiled, not looking over at them, "those gentlemen appreciate denial."

"And your friends?" Ezra asked with a smile.

"Bethany and Eve," you answered, "looking for tips on how to better entrance men."

Bob grinned, "I can see you have been giving them sound advice."

Sebastion

Bethany and Eve rose and walked towards us. Their corsets were drawn tight, giving them a true hourglass shape and lifting their breasts high. Bethany walked towards Bob, and Eve Ezra. Carol smiled as she stepped closer to me.

You commented casually, "I told Bethany and Eve that they could practice their charms on you. I hope you don't mind."

Bob and Ezra grinned broadly, "no, no, not at all, glad to help."

The girls stepped closer entering my brothers' personal spaces, but not touching them. You did the same to me, so close I could feel the heat from your body and inhale your scent. You whispered to me, "And I hope you don't mind that I told them that you are mine. I want your lovely body all for myself."

Last edited:
Sebastion

"I love you," I breathed back at Carol, "I only want you."

You smiled at me, and I felt like I was King of the World. My reverie was broken though by one of the chain men, begging, "Mistress...please..."

You rolled your eyes and told me you would be right back. You turned and walked back to face your charges. Bethany and Eve flanked you, trying to look as scornful as possible. You whispered to Eve to find Candy and she hurried off.

"Yes?" he asked haughtily, "Did I give you permission to speak?"

The guy who had spoken hung his head in shame. Carol addressed them all, "you all proclaim your devotion, but I think you are all just horny."

As a group, they all shook their heads. As they did, a rather sluttily dressed 30 something woman arrived and looked at Carol expectantly.

Carol smiled at her, "Suck them off dear."

Candy smiled and knelt before the first guy. Carol looked at him sweetly, "If you are truly devoted to me, then you will take no pleasure from other women."

Candy giggled as she took the guy's erection in her mouth and started to suck hard. His eyes rolled back in his head, and it looked like he would cry when, fifteen seconds later, he came hard in Candy's mouth. She swallowed efficiently and crawled to the next guy. A few minutes later, she had finished the last guy off and stood.

"Nicely done," Carol complimented her.

"Useless and weak," Carol turned a withering look on the deflated men, "Next time, I will expect better, if I allow a next time."

I could see my brothers looking at me. I had fallen in love with a Goddess.

OOC Very brief time ashore in ****** before returning to our deployment. Just enjoyed a long soak in a hot bath before returning to writing with Lovingfingers​

Carol

I honestly think I've missed my vocation in life. If the Buddhists are right then I must be the reincarnation of a Roman Brothel Madam. I'm certainly enjoying this.

Men are so weak, I watched as Candy brought so many to the boil and beyond. But not my Sebastian. What have I just written? MY SEBASTION? OMG what's happening to me? The Evangelist's wife thinking of a boy as being mine. Yet Sebastian is way beyond his years and the most mature of the brothers despite his age.

I turned to face and drew you into a soft passionate kiss before whispering "I've got no idea how long Charlie and Chris will be away but until they return I have to ensure this place continues to make a profit. But privately I want to concentrate on you. One day you will meet someone your own age and when that day dawns I will let you go. But until then I've got so much to share with you."

I called the working girls together and gave each their instructions. The night went well and the walls of the private rooms echoed with the sounds of orgasmicpassion. Finally the time came for proceedings to be brought to an end. Walking up to you I held your gaze as came into your space. "There is my private room above. Why don't you take me there now and make me glad I'm a woman?"

Sebastion

I don't know what happened to Bob and Ezra. The corseted ladies were entertaining them I assumed. I didn't really care. I only had eyes for Carol. As you held me, my lips still burning from our kiss, your intention to "concentrate" on me made my entire being thrill and my cock throb.

The counterpoint to that thrill was the sadness I felt when you mentioned letting me go some day. My arm immediately circled your waist most tightly, as I whispered back ardently, "I want you Carol. And some day, when you are free, I will ask you to marry me and never let me go."

You looked at me silently, thinking, and I would have given a lot to know what thoughts were running through your head. You kissed me again, and told me you had some work to do, that I should have a snack, and wait for you. I nodded. I would wait until the end of days for you.

It was considerably less time until you walked up to me and invited me to take you to your private room. I walked hand and hand with you to the stairs, well aware of the envious looks we were getting. I was so proud to be your young lover. I could not imagine anything better in life.

I had not been in this part of the building before, so let you guide me to a non-descript door. You opened it and pulled me inside. It was a warmly decorated room, rich and sensual, with a four poster bed in the center. You took a step ahead of me and stopped, asking me to unzip you. I grinned as I bent to kiss your neck, and then, after a couple quick efforts, managed to grasp the zipper with my teeth and pull it down. You giggled as you felt my breath down your back.

You shook your shoulders and the dress fluttered to your feet. I shuddered seeing what you were wearing. Sheer stockings, held up by a garter belt, and lacy sheer panties accented your gorgeous curves. You turned to face me, and I saw that your matching bra was of the shelf variety, cupping and holding your breasts out to me.

"Now strip for me, my beautiful boy," you husked, "make me want you."

Sebastion

I had never stripped for anyone before. I knew that women liked that sort of thing, but I had never thought of myself as Chippendale dancer material. But still, if You thought of me that way...

I took your hand and led you to a plush chair to rest. Soft music played in the background as I slowly unbuttoned my shirt, leaning closer to you as I slipped it off my shoulders and pulled it from my arms. I watched your eyes glisten and your nipples harden, so I must be doing something right.

I slipped off my shoes as gracefully as I could, then unbuckled my belt. I slid it from my pants, giving the bed a quick lash with it, before setting it aside. Thankfully, my pants had a button fly, so I was able to draw out loosing my them. I finally slid them and my boxers down my legs, letting my cock spring free. When I stepped from my pants, I straightened and stretched, letting one hand encircle my cock, and slowly start jacking.

I moved close to you, watching your eyes focus on my cock as I stroked it. I grinned, "Like that?"

Sebastion

Your chest was rising and fall beautifully. I couldn't help but whisper, "Goddess, you are so beautiful when you are aroused."

You seemed to be enjoying my show so much that I thought I might take it a little further. I moved closer swiveling my hips and grinding them. I kept the hand on my cock stationary, moving my cock, imitating what it would look like if I was fucking you. You reached for me, but before you could touch me, I took your hands and set them on the back of your chair, just above your head, and held them there. I straddled your legs, as though I was giving you a lap dance. I pushed my hips forward, until my cock rested against your belly, the head pressing against the base of your cleavage. I looked down as you looked up and shuddered at how sexy we were together.

I reached one hand down and lifted the part of your bra that connects the cup away from your sternum, and pressed my cock beneath. I released it and began to pump my hips slowly. My cock slid up and down your cleavage, held snugly in place by your bra.

I groaned loudly, as I fought the urge to cum. You must have sensed my closeness, as you strained to tilt your head down, your tongue reaching out to meet my cock.

What an amazing experience, my own personal gladiator, my sex God, my champion concentrating completely on me. If it were possible I would have encased this moment in concrete and ensure my young lover and I were bound together in an eternal time loop.

Your cock found my cleavage and I sensed your need to cum and I wanted this to blow your mind. My tongue reached down and lapped a small excretion of pre cum, I mixed it with my saliva and swallowed.

I held your gaze as I licked my lips seductively awaiting the moment of uncontrollable lustful passion that was bound to follow. My nipples were straining, screaming out for release while my womanhood began to moisten longing for fulfillment.

My face was blushing with passion taking on a soft bruised look as I gasped "You ... You are my conqueror, take me. Make love to me!"

Sebastian

"Make love to me," I heard above the blood pounding in my ears. I froze my hips and shivered. I wanted you. As much as my cock and my body pulsed, on the edge of climax, I wanted yours. I had to have yours.

I reached down and pulled your bra out slightly, and slipping my cock down and out of your cleavage. You started to protest, but I covered your lips with mine, panting into your mouth, "Carol, my beautiful love, I want to cum With You. Please, let me cum with you."

I set my feet on the ground and reached for you. I slipped my hands beneath you and picked you up, carrying you to the bed. "My love, oh my love," I murmured as I set you down upon the plush mattress. Your arms fell above your head as you relaxed. You were giving yourself to me, to ME!

I moved onto the edge of the mattress, your legs parting for me. I bent to kiss the nearest knee, stocking covered. The nylon felt warm to my lips, a smooth texture that, none the less, separated your skin from mine. I moved up your leg, rejoicing where your stocking ended and my lips could kiss your skin. I could smell your sex as, inch by inch, I kissed higher. I moaned loudly as my lips met the wet fabric of your panties. I nearly cried as I kissed inwardly, and met your sex, bare and wet. Your panties were open, and my tongue emerged to taste you, to love you. Your sighs and moans only made me ache for you more. My tongue ran up and down your furrow, lapping at your opening, tasting your abundant juices, wanting to devour you. Soon, I lapped up, seeking your clit, my entire being wanting to pleasure you. Your cried loudly as my tongue met your sensitive bud. I remained, circling, craving your pleasure.

Abruptly, I felt your hands in my hair, pulling me towards your face, hard. I was not even allowed to kiss your luscious breasts as you hauled my lips to yours. As we kissed, you trembled, your hand guiding my cock into your cunt, panting, "Cum with meee..."

I entered you, slowly, but strongly. We both shook with pleasure. Our faces parted sufficiently that we could gaze into each other's eyes. I sank deep, and watched your eyes roll back momentarily. I eased back and sank back again slowly, desperately holding off. Your hands went into my hair, holding me. I felt your pussy clamp down hard on my cock and saw your head begin to nod and tremble. I thrust deeply into you, the head pressing against your cervix.

And we came... I saw the heavens and the earth and immortal love in your eyes as my entire body came and pulsed and burst inside you. Both of us gasped and cried, overcome by the sheer force of it. My individual self dissolved and merged with you, the beauty of you, the wonder of you.

No words would ever describe it. It was all that poets and mystics had ever labored in vane to record. And at some point, the beauty of it overwhelmed me and my brain shut down.

I regained thought later, still joined to you, knowing you were truly The Love of my life. I bent my neck to kiss you again, breathing, "I love you," but knowing the words couldn't convey a fraction of what I felt.

We were One.

Last edited:
Sebastion

One couldn't stay in heaven forever, but as we both came back to Earth, we found ourselves in a sweet space. Your stockinged legs were wrapped around mine. Our hips were still pressed together, my cock, mostly hard, buried inside you. I was supporting my weight on my elbows, but I could still feel your nipples and soft warmth of your breasts against my pecs. Our faces were close, intimate.

It started with you giving my cock a light squeeze. I purred, "great kegals my love."

You giggled, "that's nothing."

"Yeah?" I teased, feeling my cock swell again, giving you a slow thrust, "give me a real squeeze then."

You smiled as I felt your cunt clamp down hard, trying to expel my newly hard manhood. I held my erection inside you and then gave you a harder thrust.

"Not bad," I said with a broad smile.

"Not bad?" you repeated in mock afront, "I could spit you out and keep you out, if I wanted."

I reared up onto my hands, and gave you a proper thrust, "uh huh, lets see you try."

Our eyes locked. Your pussy tightened and we were off, my cock vs. your cunt. It was a genital battle and each of us was determined to win, though we were also determined to give each other as much pleasure as humanly possible.

At first, I tried to outpower you, thrusting every time I felt you tighten. The feeling was exquisite, the rim of the head of my cock popping over each layer and band of muscle inside you, forcing myself into you, again and again. But it was wearing and I could see you smile in expected triumph.

So I changed tactics, thrusting irregularly, pausing when I felt you clamp down, then ramming it home when I felt you relax a little. We had started panting, and those pants led to growls and moans. On and on it went, until we were both sweating and flushed.

Abruptly, I saw your head go back and felt you clamp extra hard. I let myself go, pumping hard and fast, cumming with you as we groaned and ground together.

Last edited:
Via BFIN

I find my resistance weakening as my desires for you overcome my defenses. Slowly, gradually, with an intensity I didn't think possible I find my whole body, my mind, my soul begins to erupt with a violent lust that turns me into a wild animal.

Together we find our roles reversing as we become obsessed with each other's pleasure. Your eruption of life fluid engulfs my passage as my own cascade down to bathe you in love.

Your name is torn from my lips as I hold your gaze knowing we are indeed one flesh.

this will be last post until after the weekend. My co writer will continue for me.​

Via BFIN

Sebastion

After our second climaxes, my cock was feeling extra sensitive, almost painfully so. You must have sensed this, as you started squeezing me with your pussy again. My eyes went wide and I panted, "Ah, ah, easy, too sensitive!"

You smiled triumphantly, "Ready for another round?"

You clearly had me, and I capitulated, "In a bit. I need a little time."

Your smile became softer, "Then take me home. It has been a long day, and I crave the comfort of my own bed, with you in it."

I brought my lips to yours, "I love you."

We parted, genitally at least. After dressing, we went back downstairs. You chatted with Phil briefly about closing up for the night. Ezra and Bob were nowhere to be seen. Several of your "girls" checked in with you, each of them scoping me out. They were all lovely, each in their own way, and I enjoyed the eye candy that they presented.

As we left, hand in hand, you teased me, saying that your girls had expressed envy of your possession of me, and had offered to help if I ever became too much for you. I laughed, "I think we have established that that will never happen."

We got into the car and you continued, still pleased that you had been my first, but wondering if I was curious about other woman.

"Curious, perhaps," I replied, "That is a good word for it. But not that curious."

I set my hand on your thigh, "I love you Carol. You have given me so much. You are carrying my child. We are so amazing together."

I squeezed your thigh, finishing, "Curiosity pales by comparison to what I have."

Sebastion

We arrived home to see several cars in the driveway. Carol and I smiled at each other, assuming my brothers had gotten lucky. We entered through the front door, but saw no one. There were the remnants of people entertaining, including a couple undergarments, in the living room. We could easily hear the sounds of pleasure from upstairs.

I took Carol to her bed room and started to undress her, leaving kisses in trails where garments once were. When once again you were down to your bra and panties, I commented that I was loath to remove them, but wanted to take a shower before bed.

You smiled at me, taking my hand and leading me to the shower. You told me to strip and, as always, I happily complied. In the meantime, you had started the shower and stepped in, still in your lingerie. In moments, it was soaked, transparent, and utterly sexy. You looked at me from the inside of the shower, your eyes flitting to my erection. You smiled and leaned back against the wall of the shower, putting your hands above your head, spreading your legs a little.

"I am so wet," you purred, "Whatever will you do?"

Sebastion

I could barely form words. I stepped into the shower, amazed again by how incredible you were. I breathed, as I lowered my lips to yours, "You are a wet dream come true."

My body pressed against you, my cock lying between us. I held your hands as we ground against each other. You undulated your hips and belly, further enticing me to enter you. I reached down, sliding my hands under the cheeks of your ass, and lifted you up. Your back came to rest against the shower wall again, as my cock slid down and dipped between your legs. I shifted my hips and felt your wetness against the head. I rolled my hips a few times, until I felt that head pop inside you. I lowered you, and we both groaned as your pussy sheathed my cock. Your arms wrapped round my neck, as you shuddered for me to take you.

My body moved on automatic, obeying a primal instinct to mate, to fuck. I held your back against the wall, as my hips rocked back and forth, my cock entering and withdrawing at a sharp angle. Your legs slid along mine, curling around me, tilting your hips such that my thrusts penetrated more deeply. "Yes.. yes.. .yesss," you gasped each time I sank deep.

Sebastion

I almost felt guilty. I loved you, with all my heart. And yet, you brought out feelings, impulses, in me that had nothing to do with love. They were primal, impersonal, almost violent at times. I was holding you against a wall, fucking you hard. The harder my thrust, the louder your groans and the hungrier you looked at me, kissed me, held me. I was nailing you, and your fingernails were biting into my skin. I felt your cunt tighten like a vise and heard you wail as my cock exploded inside you. We held each other as though we were wrestling, fighting for dominance, our bodies in animal heat.

When we finally stilled, water still spraying on us, I crouched down and we carefully disengaged. Still panting, I leaned in to kiss you and was startled to hear applause. We both turned out heads to see the bathroom door was part way open. Ezra, Bethany, Bob, and Eve were on the other side, grinning wildly.

I scowled, "Can't a man have some privacy around here?"

"Not when you two are so loud," Eve retorted, "the walls were shaking upstairs."

"And we just had to have a look see," Bethany finished.

"Well, show's over," Carol pronounced, "Now be loves and go make us drinks."

The doorway cleared and I winced as I moved and the water hit my shoulder. You looked at me and put your hand to your mouth, "Sorry, I got carried away."

I looked down and saw teeth marks. You bit me!

I laughed and pulled you closer, "If there is anyone on this planet I wish would eat me alive, it is you."

Last edited:
Ezra

I wanted to give my little brother a clap on the shoulder. Bob and I had taken liberal advantage of everything Bethany and Eve had to offer, and had reached the point of wanting a break, when we had heard Carol's cries and the wall thumping. The girls were particularly excited about seeing Carol and Sebastian in action, so we had crept downstairs to watch him holding you aloft and banging you for all he was worth.

As hot as the scene was, from the way Bob and I swelled and the ladies' nipples elongated, it was HOT, I saw something else. You two were amazing together. You enhanced each other's pleasure, fed each other, stoked each other. You loved each other. I had seen plenty of people have sex before and done a ton myself, but you two really made love.

Watching you walk into the kitchen together only reinforced my impression. Carol was old enough to be Sebastian's mother, but no one looking at you would make the mistake of assuming your bond was parental. The air crackled between you.

Bob had made a pitcher of gimlet, and we all settled around the table to share a drink.

Carol smirked at the girls, "Taking your work home?"

Bethany giggled and shrugged, "Well, you told us always to leave our men satisfied..."

Eve chipped in, "And they needed further satisfaction!"

"Uh huh," Carol laughed, "The young ones often do."

Last edited:
Bob

Bethany looked at Carol a bit wide eyed, and then at me and my brothers. She fumbled for words a bit, "I saw you four at the Club the other night. You were amazing. But, do you... is it that way here all the time? I mean, how do you..?"

Sebastion brought out a laugh, replying, "Well, we do our best to keep up with her."

Eve was feeling her drink, "God, you are living every woman's dream!"

Bethany and Eve were awe struck by what they were witnessing and I knew I had no choice but to advise them, woman to woman.

"So you think I'm living every woman's dream?" I teased as I seductively ran my hand down Sebastian's thigh and licked my lips. "That dream can be your's too. But you need to understand what men want and what they'll do to get it."

I beckoned Bob who stood up showing an erection through his clothes. Beckoning Bethany I whispered "Now he wants to cum, to eject his seed. At their most primitive men want to distribute their seed, to reproduce." Bob tied to say something but I raised my hand "You'll speak when spoken to. Understood?" Bob didn't answer so I said louder "UNDERSTOOD?" Bob nodded meakly.

Turning back to Bethany I said "You can control him by satisfying that need." Turning to her I said "Unbutton your top two buttons and show some cleavage." Bethany did as advised. "

"You want that don't you Bob?" Bob nodded. Turning to Bethany I said "Get close to him, kiss him, French kiss him." I heard Bob begin to gasp as Bethany moved in. Ezra started to pant so I turned to Eve "He wants seeing to too so you know what to do."

Standing in the middle of the room I addressed the girls "Take your men to their rooms and act slowly, sensuously, seductively. You decide - handjob, blow job, tit fuck, full sex. Your choice. Your terms."

As they disappeared I turned to Sebastian "Now, I want servicing. Take me into the bedroom and fill me with your seed. Slowly, gently, roughly. Treat me like a woman."

Sebastion

I was smiling so broadly, my face hurt. I was still amazed, enraptured, that you chose me. You could have anyone, either of my brothers, a ton of guys at the Club, but you chose me, wanted me to pleasure you.

"With pleasure," I beamed, as I bent and picked you up. As I carried you to your bedroom, I felt the subtle dynamic shift between us. Just moments ago, you had been totally in charge, wise, sensual, and powerful. But when your feet left the floor, controlling for a time exactly where your body was, I assumed dominance, in essence, taking you.

We entered your room and I lowered you onto a plush chair. "Slowly, gently, roughly," I remembered, as I sat down directly in front of you. I picked up one of your feet and brought it to my lips. "I adore you," I whispered as I kissed your foot. You extended the other to me, telling me I had to be fair. I chuckled as I kissed that foot too, and then kissed your ankles. You knew where this would go, and seemed content. I kissed my way up your legs, allowing me to part them. Your robe parted as well, exposing your sex, as my kissed rained down on your inner thighs. Your sex was wet for me, as I teased your labia, darting my tongue into every fold, listening to your breath and moans. I would fill you soon enough, but wanted to pleasure you at least once first...

I surrendered to you knowing that the innocent virginal boy who I had taught was now an expert lover. Lying back I allowed you to service me with your kisses, your mouth, your tongue and I knew I was rising to boiling point.

Slowly, sensuously you had me trembling, rocking, thundering as I arched upwards before exploding in raw passion. Slowly you moved upwards and as you kissed me on the lips I tasted myself on your mouth. You were as hard as nails and yet you still took my nipples making threm strain against the skin.

Slowly I let you enter me and then we started moving in unison until we reached the moment of total surrender to each other as our lust, our passion and yes our love moved the very earth beneath us we came together.

You shouted, I screamed your name and then slowly, calmly we disengaged before blissful sleep claimed us.

Sebastion

I woke slowly the next morning to the feel of Carol moving on top of me, dragging your luscious breasts across my face. My mouth opened with a moan as I felt your nipples flirting with my lips. I shuddered though, when I felt your hand on my morning erection, lifting it up as you lowered your pussy to the head. You were not particularly wet, so it was a curious sensation to feel our mostly dry skin rubbing so intimately.

If I had not had a breast smothering me, I would have asked if you wanted lube. But we both groaned as I felt you force your pussy down onto my cock. The sensation was at that edge of pain and pleasure as you bounced up and down, driving my cock into your depths. But with each stroke, we both could feel your wetness increase. I gasped as my cock bottomed out inside you. You reached up and stroked my face, "Fuck me, fuck me fast."

Last edited:
Sebastion

I shifted, bending my legs at the knees, setting the soles of my feet on the bed. I pressed my hips up, lifting Carol up and forward. I relaxed my legs and my hips lowered causing my cock to slide mostly out of your love channel. I pressee my hips up again faster this time, thruating my cock inside you again. My hips hit your ass with a slap and you squeaked in surprise.

"Like that?" I grinned.

You smiled as you lowered your face to mine, your tits heavy on my chest. You opened your mouth and bit my lip. Releasing it, you growled, "faster, harder, make me scream!"

I growled back at you, "whatever you want dear," and set my hips in motion, pistoning in and out of you fast. Your eyes got wide and a quavering moan escaped your lips. Your body shook and your boobs bounced with each impact. I reached down and grabbed your hips, holding you as I accelerated. I ran track, and put that muscle into this fuck. I hammered you, and growled as the most unearthly sounds came out of your mouth. Only the tightness of your cunt and length of your nipples told me I wasn't killing you. Abruptly, you screamed bloody murder and bucked against me widely. I half rode, half wrestled you through your climax, until you collapsed on top of me, limp and panting.

Last edited:
I was either a good teacher, or you were an excellent student, or, as I hoped both! Our momentous times together were becoming trips to a sexual wonderland where I no longer reigned supreme. You had your own agenda and that was very definitely not your own satisfaction. You cared about me, only surrendering to your own desires when mine were fully fulfilled.

Our relationship was now moving from lust to ... dare I say it? ... LOVE! I remembered stories from my childhood where a princess was granted a wish by a geni. If I ever found that lamp my wish, my desire would be that I was your age and we could build a life together.

Slowly we disentangled and drifted off to sleep. At some point I found myself with my head on your masculine chest secure and safe in your arms. Noise was heard from the other bedrooms and it was obvious the girls were enjoying your brothers. We both looked at each other and laughed. I rose from the bed and made my way to the shower. "After we've showered" I said seriously "let's fix breakfast."

Back