Central Pewnnsylvania! Why does it have to be so difficult to find anyone ?

bikurinpa

Really Experienced
I wonder if it is just this area, but why does it have to be so tough to find other bi discreet guys who want more then a blo n go! Finding any one who is serious about it and who has any real intentions of meeting are almost in existant here. It seems guys love to get on and chat when they are horny, then after chatting or a few email exchanges they just go blank, never hear from them again. Does any one else have this problem in your areas?

Just a bit to far for me. Keep trying someone must be close

hey...

I wonder if it is just this area, but why does it have to be so tough to find other bi discreet guys who want more then a blo n go! Finding any one who is serious about it and who has any real intentions of meeting are almost in existant here. It seems guys love to get on and chat when they are horny, then after chatting or a few email exchanges they just go blank, never hear from them again. Does any one else have this problem in your areas?

its the same wherever you go, guys will talk shit about what they say they want; more often than not what they say is usually the polar opposite of what they are willing to do. Not all them thank goodness but enough of em ta sure make you say "WHAT THE FUCK???"

Just a bit to far for me. Keep trying someone must be close

You are a good 3 hrs, that is about the distance i can find anyone, you should have NO problem in your area there! Move here to central Pa then you will find lots in that area!!

Back