Can't login to chat

Moose66

Virgin
Hello, I have cleared my cache and cookies and I still can't login to chat. Can you check to see if I have been banned please?

Next time just dm a mod (from memory) in chat, she is usually pretty good about dealing with these criminals

*edit reason: listed wrong mod name

Last edited:
Hi queenofpleasure,

In future, can I ask that if you see any discussion of underage people, or anything else which breaches the chat rules, please can you screenshot it and send the link either to someone with a silver star next to their name, or if we aren't available, to please post that screenshot into the Mod Office, or attach it to a private message and send it to one of the Chat moderators, listed on a post by Quip on this forum.
That way we can take action to ban the person from using our chat facility.

Thank you.

Looking.

Next time just dm Iseldora (from memory) in chat, she is usually pretty good about dealing with these criminals
Isedora is actually the bot that runs chat so won't be able to do too much. Look in the chat mod office (usually near the bottom of the room list) or for someone with a pretty silver star and they can help you

We treat accusations of that sort very seriously and appreciate your reporting this. We do need some more information. Please contact me via forum mail or in pm on the chat site at your convenience

I would like to be reinstated back in chat site, i know that i have broke the rules here , but even facebook gives people a second chance, I will never do anything again to disobey the rules

Last I checked we are not face book and we have stated if you break these particular rules you will be banned with no warning so no we will not reinstate you. If you are confused on what rule you broke you can pm but other than that you will only be told the reason.

Correct. You were banned and have been messaged.

I was banned on Fri.
Can you tell me why? And if it is just a suspension.
14ghost
Thank you.

You were banned. It is not a suspension. If you wish to know specifically, you can message me.

I was able to enter chat earlier this afternoon, but now getting the error that I'm unable to enter and retry. I don't think I did anything to get banned, but perhaps I did?

Back