chat

Private chats in the forum or on the chat itself? Because in the chat itself it just does not have the capability to do so...as for the forums You can.

Ok...this is the help section for Lit chat....we do not do forum issues...stories issues..or cam chats issues here. You will have to ask in the site help section at the top of the forum.

Again I will ask.....private messages on the FORUM.....or Private messages on the CHAT? these are two separate entities with different capabilities. So again...as I have already explained PM's in the chat you can't. It does not have the capabilitie...in the forum yes you can. But since i don't know which one I will just leave this here.

Hi Prairie! I'm unsure what you mean by having trouble? You are unable to, or there is lag?

Forgot password
I am going to assume you mean a password for another account? Because the password you use to log into the forum is the one that would be used for chat as well.

If you have another account you cannot access This would be the way to get it. I am going to say this anyone who needs help....as someone who has done technical support for various companies for almost 20 years now...Telling someone"It's broken!" will not get you help and most likely make the people who can potentially help you frustrated and roll their eyes...details people give details...

so Forgot password gets you this link

https://www.literotica.com/faq/membership/password-reminder

If this is not what you need go to the site support at the top and they will help you but they will expect to know what you are talking about.

Have a nice day.

Back