"Can Ya Change A Hun'erd?" (closed)

When Anna called for the check, Lyla felt as if she were about to explode. The air around the two women practically sang with the tension between them, and Lyla was fairly certain that the second they left the restaurant the staff would be gossiping a mile a minute.

The trek to Lyla's car, which was parked in the dim lot behind the building, was excruciating. All Lyla could think about was kissing Anna and doing other unspeakable things to her. When Anna's fingers twined with hers, Lyla felt her pulse thrumming in her veins, her heart thumping beneath her breast. And when Anna pushed her up against the Impala and kissed her like there was no tomorrow, while Lyla felt other parts of her anatomy pulsing with need.

"I wanna go down on you. I wanna go down on you … right here, right now."

Anna's words, coupled with her hand sliding up under Lyla's dress, made Lyla weak-kneed and wet. Anna's lips moved over hers, their tongues dancing.

Maybe it was the cheap wine, maybe it was the fact that the parking lot was dark and deserted, or maybe it was the fact that Lyla couldn't take another moment of wanting. Whatever it was, she found herself giving a soft, breathy, "Yes."

Her hands settled onto Anna's shoulders, pushing the woman down to her knees.

"Do it," she whispered, her voice husky with need. "Please. I need you to touch me. To kiss me."

In response to asking to go down on her, Lyla gave a soft, breathy, "Yes."

Anna's mouth spread in a wide, pleased smile before she gave the other woman one last, erotic kiss. A moment later, she was being urged downward by hands upon her shoulders. She wrapped her hands behind Lyla's legs, the simple country dress giving way to the sexy stockings as Anna's hands descended, caressing.

"Do it," Lyla whispered with need. "Please. I need you to touch me. To kiss me."

Anna playfully threw the lower hem of Lyla's dress up over her had and immediately began kissing where the stockings gave way to bare flesh. Anna's knees were already feeling the discomfort of being pressed upon old concrete. She pulled her head out from within the dress and looked up demanding, "Give me your jacket ... your coat ... I need it for my knees."

It was a cool night but not cold, and as she watched the coat being shed and handed downward, Anna could see the light of moon giving shape to Lyla's wondrous breasts and the swollen nipples decorating them. She stretched a hand upward, just barely able to reach, cup, and playfully squeeze one of the beauty's firm tits.

"My god," she whispered as she switched to the other breasts and tweaked its hardened nipple, "you're so fucking sexy."

She arranged the coat under her knees, went right back under Lyla's dress, and resumed kissing and licking and even nibbling at the young woman's smooth flesh. Then, she pressed her mouth to the soft fabric of Lyla's body suit, kissing and then nibbling. She nuzzled her nose into the beauty's crotch, reaching up between the bare, firm buttocks and the car trunk against which they were pressing to pull Lyla's body against her face.

Then, reaching a hand to the other woman's groin and -- slipping a finger inside the fabric of the body suit to pull it down, out, and aside -- Anna pressed her mouth fully upon the beauty's folds. She wasted no time, instead immediately wrapping her lips about Lyla's pussy and rapidly working her tongue up and down her slit, toying the tip of her tongue upon the swollen clitoris every third or fourth upward stroke.

Cool metal hit her skin as Lyla leaned back against the trunk of her car. Her eyes tracked Anna's movements as the other woman buried her face between Lyla's legs.

"Oh fuck," she gasped as Anna's tongue swept over her bared slit. Lyla hadn't been touched like that in so long it was all she could do not to keep from cumming right then and there. Her fingers slid through Anna's soft hair, urging the other woman closer.

"Oh god, that feels so good." She panted, her chest rising and falling rapidly as Anna's tongue turned her knees to jelly. "Anna." The name came out in a whisper, a prayer to all that was holy.

"Please," Lyla all but begged as Anna worked her tongue along Lyla's slit, "please."

She bit her lip, trying to muffle her cries. Thankfully, the area remained deserted as Lyla's eyes closed and she lost herself in the moment.

"Oh fuck," Lyla gasped as Anna's tongue swept over her bared slit.

Anna couldn't help but smile, hidden from view under the other woman's dress. She worked the libarian's folds and clit with energy, hearing the responses, "Oh god, that feels so good ... Anna ... Please ... please."

It felt good again to have someone call out her name in building sexual pleasure. Her sugar daddy had been the silent type, moaning and groaning but never speaking any words of appreciation while Anna earned her keep. This was just as wonderful for her as it was for Lyla, even if it was Lyla who was the one being pleasured.

Digging her hands into the other woman's butt cheeks to hold them tight together, Anna continued to lap and lap and lap at Lyla's pussy, the young woman's body language telling her that orgasm was imminent.

Eyes rolling back, lids fluttering closed, Lyla gave herself over to the orgasm that had been building inside her ever since she laid eyes on Anna. The young woman's tongue did things to Lyla that she had never felt before, things that she wanted to feel over and over and over again.

"Holy shit. Fuck. Jesus Christ!" The words tumbled from her lips in a jumble as Lyla felt her body tremble under the weight of her pleasure.

She felt the dam burst and give way, her juices flowing freely. Briefly she wondered what Anna's face looked like buried between her thighs; was she covered with Lyla's cum? The image of Anna's sweet face slick with her juices was enough to send another shudder of pleasure through Lyla.

Spent, she fell back against the trunk, her knees slightly shaky and her chest rising and falling rapidly.

"You are...holy fuck." Lyla laughed as she came slowly down from the high of her orgasm. "Wow. I mean, seriously, wow."

Pulling herself up onto the trunk so that she was sitting, Lyla reached down and helped Anna to her feet. Just as she had imagined, Anna's lips and chin were coated with Lyla's juices. She pulled the woman in, pressing her lips against hers, tongue delving into her lover's mouth to taste herself.

"Let's go back to your motel room." Lyla whispered into the kiss. "I'm not ready to end tonight."

"Holy shit. Fuck. Jesus Christ!"

Anna wanted to laugh at the other young woman's reaction but that would have meant ceasing -- even if only temporarily -- what she was doing to Lyla's pussy, and Anna didn't want to do that so long as the librarian was still trembling with the lengthy and badly needed orgasm.

After Lyla fell back onto the car's trunk, Anna licked up the stream of juice flowing down the woman's left thigh, then pulled the body suit back into place over swollen, still trembling lips. Lyla sat up on the car, pulled Anna to her, and the pair kissed passionately as they held each other close.

"Let's go back to your motel room," Lyla whispered.

"Why would we do that?" Anna teased, licking some of Lyla's juices from the girl's lips where the kissing had deposited them.

Lyla answered, "I'm not ready to end tonight."

Anna smiled broadly as she pulled the other woman down from the trunk, responding, "Good. Neither am I."

##################​

They spent the next three hours pleasuring each other, on again, off again, on again. Anna found herself simply in awe of the energy Lyla displayed once they were laid out upon the squeaky bed; she also found herself tickled pink that there were no other occupants at Sweet Dreams as Lyla's surprising skilled work down yonder drove Anna to scream out in ecstasy like she hadn't done in years.

Then finally they simply couldn't go on any longer, Anna begged, "Will you stay the night with me? I would understand if you can't. Your car out front … me the only motel guest … people will talk."

Lyla lay back on the lumpy mattress, a wide smile on her face and sweat dripping from her body. Never had she been so thoroughly satisfied. Three hours had passed in the blink of an eye and she couldn't imagine any better way to spend that time.

She rolled onto her side, surveying the woman who lay beside her. She traced a finger down the soft skin of Anna's arm, marveling at the perfection that lay there. Lyla recalled the way they had stumbled into the motel room, lips pressed in a heated kiss and hands everywhere. They had fallen onto the bed, a tangle of limbs. Clothes had been shed in a frenzy and bodies had been worshipped with kisses and words. She bit her lip, remembering how she had buried her face eagerly between Anna's legs. Any hesitancy or doubts she had had about going down on another woman was gone in a flash as she had inhaled the heady scent of Anna's sex. A blush colored her cheeks as she thought back to how Anna had screamed her name as she came all over Lyla's tongue.

The motel room had been filled with their cries and pants and the squeak of springs. The smell of sex and sweat hung in the air still.

"Will you stay the night with me? I would understand if you can't. Your car out front … me the only motel guest … people will talk."

Lyla kissed Anna gently, her lips brushing in a whisper against her lover's.

"I'm not going anywhere." She said with a smile. "We've already been out on a date and I can guarantee you that the second we left the whole wait staff was on their phones spreading the news. Trust me, the whole town already knows." Brushing her lips against Anna's again, Lyla ran a finger down her lover's neck and down between her breasts.

"Besides, when else am I going to have you all to myself." She smiled and kissed Anna's nose. Propping her head up on her hand, Lyla looked down at the beautiful brunette and studied her. "You know, other than the way you look when you're coming and your favorite curse words, I really don't know anything about you." She quirked her head curiously. "So, tell me, who is Anna? Where are you from? What do you like to do for fun?"

(OOC: If we have any readers who want a reminder of Anna's appearance, here is the photoshopped image I am using for her.)

"I'm not going anywhere," Lyla said with a smile, which only caused Anna to smile even wider that she already was. The librarian spoke about Sanderson's rumor mill, then asked, "Besides, when else am I going to have you all to myself."

"I have to go to Cooper tomorrow," Anna reminded the other beauty regarding the next large town over. She'd lied to Lyla, saying she had to go pick up the cashier's check for the librarian donation; in reality, she needed to go buy cashier's checks with some of the not-quite-still $3 million dollars hidden in the heating vent just a yard away. "I'll be back by late afternoon, though."

"You know, other than the way you look when you're coming and your favorite curse words, I really don't know anything about you,"."

"I don't fucking cuss, bitch," Anna snapped playfully. "Watch that cunt mouth of yours."

She laughed and blushed a fiery red at the use of the "C" word, which -- while she could indeed belt out a dirty word now and then, particularly when cumming all over someone face -- was not a word she used lightly because of it relatively larger negative connotations to women.

"So, tell me, who is Anna?" Lyla continued after they'd kissed and giggled a bit. "Where are you from? What do you like to do for fun?"

"This right here," Anna said, rolling to press up against the other woman, kissing her passionately while one hand was grasping and squeezing a firm ass cheek. When she rolled away to once again point her big titties toward the ceiling, she contemplated the answer she wanted to give; sticking as close to the truth as she could, she said, "Well, like I told you, my uncle set me up with a trust fund and told me to go out and enjoy the world."

That was as close as Anna could get to my sugar daddy died and left me a suitcase full of cash, and I ran out into 'the world' fearing someone else might want it'. She continued, still relatively close to the truth, "I'd been living with someone … a guy…"

She reached the hand nearest to the other woman to Lyla's crotch, and as she continued she petted the beauty's shaved triangle of flesh at the meeting of her legs. "But … I was done with him … so … it was time to venture. I was in New York City at the time..."

Anna's eyes suddenly widened; she had previously told Lyla New York City, hadn't she...? Not Boston, from which she'd actually come. Yeah, yeah … she'd told her the Big Apple. She rolled back to Lyla with an excited look on her face. "I wanna buy a car. Come meet me in Cooper tomorrow after you close up. You have early hours, right? Come meet me. I'll pick up a cell phone and you can give me your number and I'll call you and tell you where I am … and you can help me buy a car."

She leaned in to kiss her once again, whispering, "And after I've bought it, we'll go park down by the river … and I'll spread you across the trunk lid … and we break in my new shiny piece of hot rod steel and rubber … the right way."

Despite already having spent three hours going at it, Anna couldn't help herself. She slid down Lyla's body once again, intent on driving her new lover to one last orgasm before they slept the night away.

Grabbing her purse from under the counter, Lyla pulled out her phone to double check the text from Anna. She smiled as she scrolled through the messages they had shared that day. She'd been smiling ever since she had kissed Anna good-bye in the wee hours of the morning.

The night that they had spent together had been one of the best nights of Lyla's life. The pair had spent the night fucking and talking and laughing. Lyla had shared her favorite stories of New York and NYU, the whole time wondering if the two women had ever crossed paths.

Just as the sun was cresting, Lyla had dressed and given Anna reluctant kiss good-bye. She'd snuck into her house to shower and change and to check on her mom. Then, even though she'd barely slept the night before, Lyla had stepped out into the world with a bright smile.

Now, it was time to leave and meet her lover in the next town. Anna had texted her where to meet in Cooper. As she drove the forty minutes to the next town, Lyla checked her makeup in the rearview mirror and brushed the loose hair behind her ears. She'd taken special care that morning picking out her outfit. Though Lyla had always been a more jeans and t-shirt kind of girl, she found herself pulling yet another dress out of her closet. This one a simple green dress that hit just above her knees. It wasn't exactly work appropriate, but then who was there to question her wardrobe choices?

As she pulled into the used car dealer's parking lot, Lyla saw Anna was already there talking to one of the salesmen, who was paying more attention to Anna's ample breasts than anything else.

"Hey, babe." She greeted Anna with a quick kiss on the cheek as her arm wrapped possessively around the woman's waist. "Hope I didn't keep you waiting too long."

Anna caught sight of Lyla as she was threading her way through the cars; she let her gaze fall obviously to the young woman's shape, smiling with hunger.

"Hey, babe." Lyla greeted, giving her a quick kiss on the cheek. "Hope I didn't keep you waiting too long."

Anna turned to face Lyla directly, took the libarian's face in her hands, and planted a wet kiss on her mouth as she pressed her body forward. When she parted them, she said gleefully, "God! I missed you, baby."

Then, taking Lyla's hand and hurrying away, she called back to the salesman, "Thanks! But I have to take this beautiful piece of ass somewhere and tear her clothes off."

She laughed all the way to the Lyla's Impala, told Lyla to get inside, then began giving her directions. She kissed her again, murmuring, "God, I love the taste of you … even if it is just your mouth this time 'round. Drive."

They headed to the other side of Cooper, nearer to the freeway, then headed down a long, straight street to a very nice, middle-class-wanna-be-upper-class neighborhood of homes Anna knew had to all be up to their owner's necks in mortgage payments. The pointed to a driveway, saying, "I think that's it."

They stopped next to the curb, and as they got out Anna grasped for Lyla's hand. If the other beauty allowed it, Anna would continue to hold her hand or sling an arm around her waist or otherwise show a level of affection to her that would make clear their intimate relationship.

A man emerged from the garage and met them near a firetruck red convertible; he eyed them closely, obviously wondering just how close these two beauties were when in a more private setting. In a heavy accent from somewhere south of at least one border, he asked, "You here about the car?"

Anna laughed, responding, "Not just a car..."

She looked to Lyla for her reaction to what the man had so casually called the car. She said with the same sexy tone she used before suggesting another go-around of mouth on pussy the night before, "1968 … Chevy Camaro Convertible … the classic of classic muscle cars, bay-bee."

Taking Lyla's arm, Anna walked her around the beauty, describing the motor, the horse power, the torque possibilities -- adding, "Presuming it's been cared for" -- and more. She giggled, confessing, "My first boyfriend was a motor junkie … used to drive down the road pointing at cars, telling me year, make, model, motor size. I sound like I know what I'm talking about, but seriously, I only know this one car … and I've got to have it!"

She leaned in close to Lyla and whispered, "I wanna lay you out in the back seat and lick you until you scream."

Anna giggled, then called to the man, "How much?"

The man started to explain about how it was a classic that was now limited in numbers, therefore increasing its value, yadda yadda yadda … but Anna cut him off, asking more bluntly, "Whaddaya want for it?"

The owner hesitated, again eying the two woman with a curious interest and a knowing smirk. He sipped from his coffee, then said, "Thirty five grand … and I'll throw in the extra set of wheels and winter tires."

"Done!" Anna said without hesitation. She pulled Lyla tight to her with excitement, kissed her on the cheek, then -- after studying the other beauty for a moment -- looked to the man and offered, "Knock off two grand … and we'll go inside right now and fuck your brains out."

There was something so sexy about Anna and her impulsiveness. First her comment to the car salesman about taking Lyla somewhere and ripping her clothes off, then the breathy whisper of wanting to lay Lyla out in the backseat of that convertible and licking her until she screamed. There was no denying that Anna knew how to push Lyla's buttons in all the right ways.

Lyla had always had a bit of an exhibitionist streak in her, it's why Anna going down on her in the middle of the parking lot the night before had barely phased her. And Anna's dirty talk about all the ways she wanted to make Lyla scream, all the places she wanted to do it where they could so easily be caught, it was enough to make her panties wet.

"Knock off two grand … and we'll go inside right now and fuck your brains out."

Well, Lyla hadn't seen that coming. If she'd been drinking something she would have done a spit take. As it was, the man in front of them nearly did.

Lyla looked at Anna, eyes wide and questioning.

"Are you serious?" She whispered, "Like seriously you want us both to fuck him?" She glanced from Anna to the man and back again. Okay, so he wasn't terrible looking and that accent was kinda sexy.

Anna's arm was snaked around Lyla's waist, her fingers toying with the fabric of dress. Lyla watched as the man's eyes moved to those fingers, hungrily watching to see what the two beauties in front of him would do.

"I've never...you know...done a threesome." Lyla blushed as she continued whispering to Anna, her lips brushing the other woman's ear. "How does it even work? I mean...not that I'm saying yes or anything, but..." Lyla would be lying if she said that the thought didn't appeal to her. But did she really want this? She met Anna's gaze.

"It's your money, babe. But I think you could get him to knock another couple grand off if you really wanted."

"Are you serious?" Lyla whispered, "Like seriously you want us both to fuck him?"

Anna hadn't been, to be totally honest. She'd simply been having fun; she was as high on life as she could be without a bottle of wine in her belly and Lyla's mouth on her clit. She listened to the other beauty talk about threesomes, about their logistics, and about how it was Anna's money and, thus, her choice.

"It's your money, babe. But I think you could get him to knock another couple grand off if you really wanted."

Anna studied her new lover's face, kissed her on the mouth, then looked to the seller. "Never mind … 35 grand it is."

She slung her purse out in front of her and began pulling out the payment, bundles of $100 bills wrapped in rubber bands as opposed to paper bank straps. She told the man, "Five grand per bundle … seven bundles. And we'll send someone to pick up the tires and wheels tomorrow, okay?"

The disappointed seller asked, "Are you sure you don't want to go inside and … negotiate?"

Anna waved off the previous sex offer, asked the man to go get the title, and pulled Lyla around to the other side of the car as she whispered, "You and I are gonna do a dude together … I can see in your face you want to … but, not today, not this guy. I have other plans for us today."

##################​

Two hours later, after they'd stopped at a department store and a grocery to buy all they needed for a picnic, the pair were laying naked upon a thick blanket between the two classic automobiles in the shade of some huge oak trees down by the river outside Sanderson. With Lyla on her back beneath her, Anna lay on her side, supporting her weight over the other as she fingered Lyla's hold and rubbed a wet finger over her clit.

"I'm your first girl, aren't I?" Anna whispered in between soft but erotic kisses. "Tell me the truth."

Anna listened, then asked with a smile of pride, "Do you like girls now … or do you just like me?"

They talked and giggled and laughed as Anna continued to toy with the other woman's sensitive button. She knew Lyla was very close to that point where, if she tried, she could push her to orgasm in under a minute. But she didn't; she wanted to watch the other woman's pleasure build and build slowly.

"We need a guy," Anna said out of nowhere. When she registered Lyla's reaction, Anna laughed. "I want to watch you with a guy … and then I want you to watch me with a guy. And then I want us both to do him together. And..."

She laughed devilishly before adding, "I want him to be young … in high school or barely out. You're a librarian and you're from this town. You have to know some guy who just turned 18 -- no jailbait! -- who would kill to be with you … and hell, I'd just be a bonus."

Anna began intensifying her pleasuring of Lyla's clit as she finished, "I want to watch you flirt with him … hit on him … invite him to fuck you … and then fuck you..."

A moment later, the first of several orgasms of the afternoon arrived.

Laying on her back, staring up at the light filtering through the blanket overhead, Lyla felt herself getting lost in the moment. The sound of water moving steadily over rocks mingled with the rustle of leaves and bird song. Lyla’s soft moans as Anna teased her wet slit mixed with the sounds of nature.

"I'm your first girl, aren't I? Tell me the truth."

The soft kisses that Anna placed on her skin had Lyla’s eyes drifting closed in pleasure.

“Yes,” she said softly. “And no. I played around with a few in college, but nothing more than some heavy petting and fingering. Nothing like what we’ve done.” Her eyes fluttered open and she looked up into Anna’s soft, sultry gaze.

"Do you like girls now … or do you just like me?"

Lyla pondered the question. Did she like girls? Or was it just something about Anna that drew her in?

“I’m not sure.” She answered honestly, her breath catching as Anna’s thumb slid over her clit. Her hips moved up to meet the touch, wanting so much more than that gentle teasing she was getting. “I like you. I know that much. But other girls…I haven’t really thought about it.”

Lyla bit her lip as Anna continued her slow torture. Every nerve ending cried out for more: more touching, more kissing, more, more, more, more. In this moment, in this slow burn of release, Lyla wasn’t above begging to get what she wanted…no, what she needed. Her body moved on its own, her hips rising-up to grind against Anna’s fingers; desperate with wanton lust.

It was right there on her lips, the plea for release, when Anna spoke again.

Lyla stared up at her, certain she hadn’t heard her properly.

“Are you serious? That’s what you’re thinking about right now?” Lyla glanced down towards where Anna’s fingers played with her dripping pussy.

"I want to watch you with a guy … and then I want you to watch me with a guy. And then I want us both to do him together."

The more that Anna spoke, the more turned on Lyla got. She could almost picture it now, the two of them naked with a man between them. She wondered what it would look like to see Anna’s beautiful mouth wrapped around a man’s cock, to see her take him.

She felt the pressure building inside of her as Anna began to rub her faster, harder. Bringing Lyla so close to the edge. Lyla’s breathe caught, her heart felt like it would beat straight out of her chest. Her body trembled with it, she was so close.

"I want to watch you flirt with him … hit on him … invite him to fuck you … and then fuck you..."

Anna’s words, whispered in her ear, so erotic and…oh god so fucking hot. Lyla’s hips bucked upward, her thighs trembled, closing tight over Anna’s hand. And there…finally, that last tip over the edge.

~*~*~​

Sitting in her car, Lyla checked her reflection in the rearview mirror. The drive back from Cooper had been lonely without Anna, without her touch and her voice and her very presence. Her scent still lingered on Lyla’s clothes and on her skin, bringing a smile to Lyla’s lips. They had talked and fucked for hours and it had been the best part of Lyla’s day.

Climbing out of the car, satisfied that she didn’t have that freshly fucked look about her, she walked into the Pit Fall. Like any other night, it was full of the regulars and, once again, Lynyrd Skynyrd was playing on the jukebox. She took a seat at the bar, grateful that Brady wasn’t working that night and wouldn’t have to put up with his innuendos and offers of “stress relief.”

She took a seat at the bar and ordered a rum and coke, more rum than coke. She and Anna had parted ways after their afternoon together, both with things they needed to take care of. While Lyla had no clue what business Anna could possibly have, she still needed to get to the market before heading home and making dinner. She had to take her mom to the doctor’s first thing the next morning for another round of chemo, a task that Lyla was not looking forward to in the least.

“Hey, Lyla, what are you doing here?” She turned around at the familiar voice.

“Hey, Ethan.” She smiled up at the man who settled onto the barstool next to her. Ethan held up a hand to the bartender then pointed to Lyla’s nearly empty drink. The bartender nodded and placed two fresh drinks in front of the pair.

“So, I haven’t seen you around lately.” Ethan glanced over at her, taking a sip of his rum and coke.

“Well I’ve been busy, you know how crazy that library gets.” She gave him a rueful smile, which he returned with one of his own.

“Tell me about it, I just can’t get a moment to spare over at the store.”

Ethan had been a grade behind Lyla in school. He’d always been the school nerd; he’d been the founding (and only) member of the chess club, competed in science national science fairs and had been on his way to MIT to study engineering when his dad had had his first heart attack. Ethan had given up his full scholarship to stay home, learn the family’s hardware business, and eventually take over when his dad passed away three years later from another massive heart attack.

Once a lanky nerd with glasses and braces, Ethan had grown into a man that Lyla couldn’t help but notice was quite attractive. She had always felt a kinship with him, one of the only other people who ever wanted to get out of Sanderson. She couldn’t help but wonder…

She tossed back her drink and stood. “Thanks for the drink, Ethan, maybe we can really sit down and catch up sometime.” She gave him a quick peck on the cheek, tossed some money on the bar and, with a wave, headed outside.

In her car once again, Lyla pulled out her phone.

“Anna, hey, it’s me.” Lyla said when she got Anna’s voicemail. “I was thinking about what you mentioned earlier and…I think I might know someone you’d like to meet.”

Anna tossed the big bill on the counter, asking her now familiar question, "Can Ya Change A Hun'erd?"

Hannah laughed, asking, "How many of those damn things do you have?"

Anna joined the laughter, though, her own had a touch of nervousness in it. "I told you already, when I collect my allowance from my trust, they always give me five hun'erds. I always mean to ask for twenties--"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know, you're just so happy to have money that you forget," Hannah interrupted, snatching up the Benjamin and turning for the register. "Are you sure you aren't printing these on a press hidden in that fleabag, roach infested motel room of yours?"

Anna actually turned her face away from the café worker this time, feeling a blush fill her cheeks and neck. After she thought she could pull it off, she said, "Actually, I have a suitcase filled with three thousand hundreds in my room."

Hannah did the math, moving the decimal point. "Three million, huh? Fine, you can ask me for change from now to the apocalypse if you want. I'll take care of you."

She set $92 in smaller bills before Anna; Anna in turn pushed a ten back at the half a decade older woman. Hannah only pushed it back to the pile again, telling her, "You can't be tipping me … what is that, a hundred and twenty percent every time you come in here, Anna. Three million bucks or not, you throw money around like that and soon you'll be as broke as the rest of us Sanders."

Hannah stepped away to deal with Peter Hamilton, Sanderson's only remaining licensed plumber and only her fourth customer of the day. She asked over her shoulder, "Hey, speaking about your roach infested home, did you hear?"

Anna hesitated, knowing what was coming. She asked innocently, "Hear what?"

"Sweet Dreams … someone bought it," Hannah said working on Peter's order. She nodded at the man, asking, "You're the one who told me, aren't you, Pete?"

"Yeah, I got the contract," he said, his answer not immediately seeming pertinent. He went on to explain, though, "Someone bought the place a couple of days ago, I guess. Max Prentice, over at the SPM … he called me yesterday … said he got a big advance to manage the place and bring it all up to code. Jesus...! Do you have any idea of how much money I'm going to make replacing all of those pipes and fixtures...?"

Again, Anna turned her face away. She didn't know how much money it was going to cost her, seeing how she was the one who secretly bought Sweet Dreams. She had arranged over the phone -- to hide her identity, obviously -- for SPM, Sanderson Property Management, to find workers and contractors to make the place into an actually habitable establishment.

"Oh, and my great aunt got the papers from that friend of your uncle," Hannah interrupted. "A banker over in Cooper called about an escrow account set up to begin the transfer of the building. So, thanks, Anna."

"You're very welcome," Anna said, smiling with pride. Then, knowing it wasn't true, she said, "It's not like it's my money, so, no need to thank me. But I'll pass it on to my uncle anyway. Hey, is that charged yet?"

Anna was pointing toward her phone, which was plugged into the wall next to the blender. The socket in her room last night had sparked when Anna plugged in her phone, so she'd had to go without cell communications through the night. When she turned it back on, she pouted at learning that she'd missed a call from Lyla.

“Anna, hey, it’s me,” the message began. “I was thinking about what you mentioned earlier and…I think I might know someone you’d like to meet.”

Anna literally giggled with joy at hearing her new lover's message. When Hannah asked if it was good news, Anna said with a wide smile, "Exciting news."

######################​

The next three days were filled with activity. Unfortunately, those 72 hours hadn't included anything sexually satisfying with Lyla beyond a make out session in the back of the library that had been interrupted by the arrival of a girl scout's group for their weekly meeting in the reading room. Lyla's mother had gotten sick and required her daughter's attention, while Anna had had some meetings with people in Sanderson.

When Lyla inquired about how the newest resident of Sanderson would possibly be having meetings with locals she'd only just met, Anna was prepared with what she thought was a good story. "You know what I did for you and the library and for Hannah down at Sally's, right...? Well, I'm doing that with other people, too. I'm becoming a … what do they call those guys … broker!"

It was a lie, of course, but only in the sense that she wasn't helping some fictitious, benevolent uncle to spend his money but was instead spending her own. She'd been making almost daily trips to Cooper to deposit money in the four accounts she now had there. Anna had bought a laptop with built in wifi capability, and she'd been watching dozens of YouTube videos on how to launder money without attracting the attention of the IRS or other Feds. Who would have known that you could find that kinda shit on the Internet?

She would be closing on the Sanderson Building in a week or so, and she already had the title of Sweet Dreams; there were crews -- local Sanderson residents only! -- already working on both buildings, putting some of dead Dr. Selwa Al-Huwaider Mohammed's money to use in the community.

Anna had also approached a local real estate broker about wanting to invest in some struggling businesses here in town. When asked if she wanted to buy the businesses outright, Anna had laughed. "No, no, no … I don't want to have to work that hard. I only want to infuse some money … some of my uncle's money … into the local community."

After eight hours of meetings over two days, Anna had wrangled her way into the pancake house out at the freeway off ramp, the hardware store right here on Main, and a chicken farm out east of town that had suffered from a bird flu six years ago and been shut down since. Anna was taking controlling interest in all three and providing the current owners/managers/workers with above average wages and/or benefits, which was making them all very happy.

The key here to Anna and her suitcase full of cash -- well, empty suitcase now, full heating vent -- was that she'd gained access to their books and, at will, could slip some of her own cash into the revenue stream. It came out the other side appearing as if patron spent money. And while she would have to pay taxes on some of it, neither of the three businesses was yet profitable, so the taxes were low to nil right now. Not only that, but SPM had hired contractors to do some repair and remodeling at all three of them, and those expenses -- paid for with Anna's money -- were tax write offs, too!

Thank you 'Breaking Bad' and 'Ozarks', Anna thought to herself as she reflected on the two television series about people trying to launder drug profits. Of course, her money wasn't from drug profits … or … was it? Anna still didn't know where her former sugar daddy, Selwa, had gotten a suitcase full of hun'erds.

"What're your plans for tonight, honey?"

Anna was day dreaming as Hannah made her inquiry but flinched out of them to say, "Got another date."

"Good for you, Anna," Hannah said, setting another espresso down before her. "Okay, this one's Colombian Jolt. Something new. So … who's this person you're going out with?"

Hannah had heard a rumor that days earlier, Anna had been acting pretty chummy with Sanderson's librarian while having dinner at a local restaurant. She hadn't made inquiries, other than to ask if Anna if she'd enjoyed the date Hannah already knew she had. Hannah wasn't going to pry about the younger woman's preferences.

To be honest, Hannah herself had had some rather hot fantasies about Lyla Moore herself back when they were in high school together; Lyla had been a beautiful, delicious sophomore while Hannah was a rather plain and already pregnant senior, so nothing other than some fingering masturbation had ever come of the fantasy for Hannah.

"This person…" Anna began with a devilish smile, "...is unknown to me."

"How's that work?"

"Blind date," Anna lied.

Hannah laughed aloud. "In Sanderson...? Who the hell do you know who would set you up on a blind date in Sanderson? I mean, c'm'on … any guy -- or girl for that matter -- in Sanderson who knows of an available guy or girl who is worth your time and effort is someone that that matchmaker would likely keep for themselves. I mean, c'm'on … Sanderson only has a handful of eligible men and women, so … no smart person's gonna share."

They laughed together for a while about the town's lack of a dating pool, and Anna finally made her way out to begin her day. She met with several men and women who were busy spending and/or unknowingly laundering her money, then went back to her motel room to shower, shave, paint, and dress. Lyla texted a place and time for them to meet, and she headed out.

After she had spoken with Anna, who had enthusiastically agreed to her proposal, Lyla had spent the next day trying to figure out how to put her plan into action.

She’d driven her mother three towns over for her chemo therapy appointment the day after meeting Ethan in the bar and, while there, had stopped into a small lingerie boutique to purchase something special for when the event occurred. After getting back to Sanderson that afternoon, she had texted Ethan to see if he wanted to meet up for a drink. His response had come almost immediately and, before she knew it, Lyla was walking into the Pit Fall.

Ethan was already there, sitting at a high top with two rum and cokes in front of him, and waved her over.

“Hello again, stranger.” He greeted her with a smile and a kiss on the cheek, his hand resting on the small of her back. Maybe this wouldn’t be the hard sell that Lyla had thought it would be. She had spent that whole day trying to figure out the best way to broach the subject with him, and, even at that moment, was coming up blank.

“We’ve gotta stop meeting like this.” She teased, sliding up onto the stool opposite him.

They slid into the easy banter of two people who had grown up together, catching each other up on their lives.

“And just like that I get a call from the bank saying that someone is wanting to buy into the store and help get us back on our feet.” Ethan shook his head in disbelief as he wrapped up the troubles that the hardware store was facing. The store had been in his family for three generations and Ethan refused to let it fail under his watch.

“That’s amazing.” Lyla grinned, happy for Ethan and his family. She wasn’t about to let on that she possibly knew who was behind the sudden windfall. Though she couldn’t say for sure, Lyla was fairly certain that Anna was behind this somehow.

“Yea, now my mom can stop worrying so much.” Ethan’s joy was contagious and Lyla couldn’t help feeling giddy on his behalf – of course her three drinks were probably helping with that giddiness too.

“So…” Lyla paused, wondering if she had had enough to drink to broach the topic of why she’d really asked to meet him.

“So…?” Ethan quirked an eyebrow, watching her finger as it traced the rim of her glass. The silence stretched between them as their eyes met. The air between them sparked and, suddenly, Lyla could only think of kissing Ethan. Of getting him alone and jumping him like a fat kid on cake.

Was it cheating if she and Anna hadn’t confirmed what they were and if they had already discussed a threesome with Ethan? Surely a twosome before the threesome wasn’t something to be guilty about, right?

Her gaze dipped to Ethan’s lips then back up to meet his stare. The hunger there no doubt mirrored her own. As if he could sense what she was thinking, Ethan threw some money down on the table and nodded his head towards the door.

“Let’s get out of here.” He said, the low growl sending shivers down Lyla’s spine. She nodded breathlessly and allowed him to lead her out of the bar and to his car.

Neither of them spoke as Ethan drove the short distance to the abandoned paint factory just outside of town. He pulled into the parking lot and had barely set the car in park before Lyla was in his lap, her hands in his hair, pulling his face to hers in a heated kiss. Their tongues danced together as their hands roamed, hungrily, over each other. At some point, they tumbled their way into the backseat with a lot of head banging and tripping over seats and buckles. Lyla collapsed on the backseat with a giggle.

“What?” Ethan asked with a chuckle as his long body covered hers.

“Nothing,” she shook her head, “I was just thinking this is the second time this week that I’m going to do it in a parking lot.”

Ethan’s heated gaze fell on her, silencing the giggles.

“Second time?” He asked, one eyebrow quirking. “So, can I assume that the rumors are true?”

“What rumors?” Lyla feigned innocence as she tugged at his shirt. As Ethan sat back and pulled the shirt off, Lyla’s breath caught at his toned body. That lanky frame of his was deceptive, because underneath those clothes the man was jacked. The nerd had, most definitely, turned into a hot man.

“You and the new girl.”

“Oh, those rumors.” Lyla felt her skin flush. “What would you say if I told you they were true?”

Ethan’s gaze darkened and, as he pressed his body against Lyla, she could feel him growing hard.

“I would say that I have a new favorite fantasy in my spank bank.” His hand slid up her thigh and under her jean skirt where he caressed her thigh.

“Really?” Lyla reached between them and slid her hand inside his pants. Cupping him, her eyes went wide at the size of him. “What would you say if Anna and I talked about inviting you to join us sometime.” The sudden twitch of his cock gave Lyla all the answer she needed, but she still held his gaze, waiting to hear what he said.

“Well I would be one lucky bastard if that was the case.” His fingers teased the edge of her panties, slipping inside and brushing against her wet lips. Lyla groaned, arching her back as heat flooded her core.

“So, you’d be into it?” She kissed him, nibbling on his lower lip as his finger slid inside her, his thumb pressing against her clit.

“I would definitely be into it.” He nipped at her neck as she made quick work of his belt and undid his jeans.

“Good.” Lyla groaned as he hooked his fingers in her panties and pulled them down. “We should figure out –“ Her words were cut off as Ethan pushed his jeans down and, pulling one of her legs up around his waist, buried himself fully inside her.

~*~*~​

The next few days were torture as Lyla waited for the magical night to arrive. Ethan couldn’t meet up again since that first night together as he was busy with the store and getting stuff done at the bank and helping his mom with his two kid sisters. And Lyla was only able to see Anna briefly at the library, where she had regaled her lover with all the details of her time with Ethan as they engaged in some heavy petting and a hot make-out session that was interrupted all too soon.

So, Lyla had passed the last few days in a horny haze as she waited for the night the three of them could finally be together.

Standing in front of her mirror, Lyla surveyed her appearance. Cocking her head, she adjusted the black lace corset so that her breasts sat just right before she pulled the stockings on and hooked them into the garter belt. She wanted to make sure that every detail was just right for that night. Butterflies fluttered in her stomach as she let her mind wander to what was to come.

She had spent the last few days imagining all the ways that the night could go, each scenario turning her on even more. All she could do now was pray that the reality lived up to the fantasy.

Pulling on the light pink wrap dress, Lyla tied it closed and double checked her appearance one last time. Her dirty blond hair had been pulled into a messy side braid, tendrils falling loose to frame her face in a frizzy halo. She’d opted for minimal makeup with a dark coat of mascara and a bold red lip.

“Here goes nothing.” She said to her reflection, her cheeks already flushed in anticipation.

Lyla pulled up outside the Sweet Dreams motel where she and Anna had agreed to meet. Knocking on Anna’s door, she rocked back and forth in her heels. Her breath caught as Anna opened the door.

“Hi.” She said, suddenly shy. “You look gorgeous.”

Anna was beginning to get nervous; Lyla was late, almost 20 minutes so. She was keeping busy but not in a way in which she'd wanted. But ... all good. Then the knock at the door. She ran to and flung the barrier open, announcing, "Ta-daaaa...!"

Anna was dressed a bit differently than Lyla was likely expecting: a faux leopard fur cape, a sculpted push up bra with sparkling sequins, the matching panties with sequins in the groin spelling out Suck this!, and six inch, strap on heals that put her at a couple of inches taller than Lyla rather than the typical four inches shorter.

She held the cape out to the side like wings and danced a full circle before Lyla to show her the easy release bows at her hips, neck, and back that would make the two piece underwear set simply fall away, as well as more sequins on the back that spelled out Fuck this!"

“Hi.” She said, suddenly shy. “You look gorgeous.”

"Well, I should!" Anna laughed in response. "I'm almost naked!"

They laughed, and when Lyla asked whether or not she was going to change for their date with Ethan, Anna gave an overly dramatic grimace, giggled, and then said, "About that."

She snatched Lyla's wrist and pulled her inside, slamming the door behind them. Turning back, she caught the horrified expression on her lover's face. She followed Lyla's gaze to Ethan, who was sitting in a wood chair between the bed and the room's window -- shades pulled, of course -- totally naked, gagged, and cuffed to the frame of said chair.

Lyla blushed as she surveyed Anna's "outfit." The woman knew she had a hot body and wasn't afraid to flaunt it. Lyla had to admire that about her.

"As much as I like you wearing that, shouldn't you get dressed? We're set to meet Ethan soon." Lyla tucked a strand of hair behind her ear as she fought not to fidget nervously. Yes she had been a willing partner in setting up this plan, but now that it was time, she was a bundle of nerves.

"About that..."

Something in Anna's tone put Lyla on edge and, as the other woman stepped back from the door and pulled Lyla in, she felt a twist in her gut that something wasn't right. And, as her eyes adjusted to the dim light of the room, she realized just what it was.

"What the fuck, Anna?!" She cried, catching sight of Ethan tied and gagged to a chair. It wasn't until she was moving towards him that she realized he was also naked. She moved to undo the gag, turning to look at Anna over her shoulder. "This isn't what we agreed to. You better explain yourself, and fast."

"What the fuck, Anna?!" Lyla cried out, hurrying to the man she'd been preparing for this evening. Anna only laughed as the other woman continued, "This isn't what we agreed to. You better explain yourself, and fast."

When she feared that the librarian was about to begin untying Ethan's legs, which were tied to the chair with rope while his hands were rather in cuffs, Anna grabbed Lyla and playfully tackled her onto the bed. She slipped the gag back up between Ethan's rows of teeth as he was trying but fully being able to ask What the hell is going on here?

Anna playfully tackled Lyla back to the bed, kissing at her while giggling and saying more for the man's benefit that for the woman's, "I just thought that maybe our friend here might want to watch us going down on each other … sixty-nine style."

Lyla calmed a bit, though, Anna couldn't know whether it was because she, too, thought that might be worth doing or because she was shocked at her female lover's madness.

Anna looked to the bound man and asked, "Would you like that, Ethan … to watch us lick at each other's pussies.

Ethan's eyes were wide as he looked to Lyla. Again, Anna couldn't be certain of what was behind his shock: was he eager to see the two women with their mouths upon each other's most private parts, right there before him … or was he, too, thinking that this crazy woman from out of town had gone off the track?

She fell back on the bed as Anna tackled her, covering her in kisses. Lyla was beginning to wonder if the woman had lost her mind.

"I just thought that maybe our friend here might want to watch us going down on each other … sixty-nine style. Would you like that, Ethan … to watch us lick at each other's pussies."

Lyla felt her body relax under Anna's attention. Traitor, she thought, cursing the way her body gave in to the slightest touch or kiss. Her mind raced in a million different directions, having Ethan watch as she and Anna licked and ate each other's pussies did sound amazingly hot. But why the fuck was he tied up?

She gently pushed Anna off her and stood up. Lyla needed answers.

Moving towards Ethan once more, she undid the gag.

"Is this what you want?" She asked. "Are you okay with, this." She indicated the bindings on his arms and legs.

He smiled tenderly at her. "It's cool." He replied. "I mean, when Anna suggested it, yea it was a little weird. But I like the idea of wanting you but not being able to touch you. Although, I could do without the gag," he added as an aside, his mouth quirking into a smirk, "kinda gives me dry mouth."

Lyla shot a glance over her shoulder to where Anna still lounged on the bed in that ridiculous, though very hot, outfit. Biting her lip, she nodded slowly.

"Okay." She let the gag drop to the floor and took a step back. Still facing Ethan, Lyla slowly undid the knot holding her dress closed. The fabric fell open, revealing her sexy black corset and panties. She could see Ethan, who had already been half hard when she had gotten there, growing to full hardness. The dress fell to the floor and, clad only in her lingerie, stockings and heels, Lyla turned and crossed the short distance between the chair and the bed.

Feeling both sets of eyes on her, Lyla had never felt so sexy. She crawled onto the bed, covering Anna's body with her own. She kissed her lover gently, teeth nibbling on her lower lip.

"As long as we're all on the same page." She said, kissing her way along Anna's jawline and down her neck, "I don't see why we can't have some fun." Her teeth scraped over the sensitive skin of Anna's throat. "But no more surprises." She looked up, meeting Anna's gaze, as she kissed her way down between the woman's ample breasts and down her stomach, pausing just before reaching those ridiculous panties.

Throwing a glance over to Ethan, Lyla caught his hungry gaze. He sat there, leaning forward, straining against the ties, as if he wanted to get as close to the two women as he possibly could. Eyes still locked with him, Lyla's tongue flicked out, tracing a slow, leisurely line along Anna's panty covered slit.

Anna could feel the other woman relaxing under her, welcoming the feel of them against one another, though, maybe with reluctance ... or feigned reluctance?

After Lyla returned from Ethan, now in a state of undress closer to her own, Anna began watching Ethan's response to the two of them gettin' busy. Lyla's lips and tongue were magical, and seeing the young man gawking at them only made the event hotter.

Anna was in a hurry to feel the librarian lapping her wet tongue upon her clit as if it were a wetted finger turning pages; she reached to her waist and pulled at the bows keeping the panties in place. As she lifted her crotch toward Lyla in an attempt to hurry her the fuck along, Anna reminded Lyla of what the front of her silly panties said: "Suck this!"

Lyla shook her head and chuckled at Anna's words.

"You really know how to ruin a moment." She teased, her hungry gaze moving to the bared sex. "But, if you insist."

Lyla placed one of Anna's legs over her shoulder, opening the brunette up further. Leaning in, her lips wrapped around Anna's clit, sucking gently.

"Fuck." Ethan's whisper broke through the quiet and Lyla turned her head just enough to meet his eye as she nipped and sucked on Anna's clit. His eyes widened as Lyla's tongue swept over Anna's slit, sucking on her wet lips before letting her tongue delve between.

Pulling back slowly, she crawled up Anna's body, her gaze moving between Ethan and the woman beneath her. Her fingers made quick work of the fur wrap that Anna wore, tossing it to the side before unhooking the sequined bra. She slid the straps down Anna's arms, freeing those beautiful breasts. There was a sharp intake of breath and Lyla didn't know if it had come from Anna or Ethan. Either way, it made her wet to know that someone was enjoying what she was doing.

Taking a nipple in her mouth, Lyla suckled. Her hand sliding down Anna's stomach and between her legs. Her fingers pinched and rolled Anna's clit at the same time she took the nipple between her teeth. She felt Anna's body respond to her and cast a look towards Ethan to see him hard as a rock, precum dripping from the tip of his cock.

"Fuck."

Anna looked to the bound man again and laughed. She'd done a lot of kinky things in her life, but she'd never done this, and she was very surprised at how the exhibitionism of it was making her so happy she'd suggested this.

Well, actually, she hadn't, now that she thought about it. She'd told Lyla she wanted to watch her fuck a guy, the have Lyla watch her fuck a guy, then suck his cock together. There had never been mention of the two of them fucking one another as performance art.

Anna couldn't help but smile … in between moans and soft cries, at least. She looked between the woman pleasuring her and the man enjoying it often, tickled at both of them.

Fingers clasped her clit as a swollen nipple got sucked into warm, wet lips, and Anna realized that she was rapidly building toward orgasm. She maneuvered Lyla above her a bit to ensure that Ethan could see her face, then warned Lyla, "I'm gonna … I'm gonna explode … if you just keep … keep doing that."

The idea that she might be an exhibitionist had never occurred to Lyla, but the fact that she was getting wet from being watched, that it spurred her on to do more and test the boundaries...well that pretty much cinched it for her.

"I'm gonna … I'm gonna explode … if you just keep … keep doing that."

Anna's words, a slight tremble in them, drove Lyla to increase the pressure on Anna's clit. With Ethan watching, wide-eyed and harder than Lyla had ever seen a man, she slipped a finger inside Anna. She was so wet that Lyla's finger slid in easily. Burying her finger in Anna's wet sex, Lyla crooked it in a come hither motion, massaging the velvet walls as she continued her assault on Anna's nipples and clit.

Last edited:
Lyla knew just how to touch Anna to make her feel so incredibly good, and within just a few seconds of feeling the extended digit massaging the inside of her canal, Anna was chanting in desperation as if the words were all one, "I'mgonnacum, I'mgonnacum, I'mgonnacum…"

And she did ... big! She drew a deep breath which she held as the pleasure expanded and intensified throughout her … her back arched and her firm titties reached for the sky … she pressed her right foot into the bed to tilt her body toward Ethan, giving him a better look and giving her own self a look at him … and after a long moment of euphoria sweeping through her entire being, Anna gasped out in ecstasy … her entire body overwhelmed by an earthquake like trembling deep inside.

Leaning back, her fingers still working inside of Anna, Lyla watched as Anna came with a fierce tremor. Her hand was covered with the slick juices as she slowly pulled her finger out of Anna.

"Wow." She breathed, watching as Anna came down from the body shaking high. "That was intense." She placed a gentle kiss on her lover's lips before looking over to see Ethan watching them intently. His cock hard and red, his eyes slightly glazed and his fingers gripping the arms of the chair roughly.

Leaving Anna to catch her breath, Lyla slipped off the bed and moved towards Ethan with a hungry look in her eyes.

"I don't know about you," she breathed, "but I need to cum." He looked up at her, speechless as she straddled him. His cock pressing against the thin lace of her panties. Lyla rocked back and forth along his length, letting him feel her wetness. Reaching down, she pulled her panties to the side and lowered herself onto him slowly, taking him inch by agonizing inch.

"Oh god, you're so tight." Ethan breathed, his hips rocking, trying to get deeper. The ties on his legs kept him from pushing too much and he finally had to give in and let Lyla set the pace.

Soon he was fully sheathed inside her and Lyla moaned as he stretched her.

"Fuck," she moaned, rolling her hips slowly, feeling him hit deep.

Lyla traced her wet fingers over his lips, pushing them inside for Ethan to suck clean as she lifted herself up off his cock until only the tip remained inside her.

"What do you think?" She asked, tracing her tongue over Ethan's ear, "Doesn't Anna taste delicious."

Ethan groaned in response as she fell back onto his cock, his entire length buried deep inside her.

Lyla glanced over her shoulder to gauge Anna's reaction to the scene as she began to fuck Ethan faster.

"I'm not going to last long." Ethan panted, his words swallowed by Lyla's mouth on his.

Back