Can BDSM Be Psychologically Damaging To Your Pet/s?!!

Can BDSM Be Psychologically Damaging To Your Pet/s?!!

• Yes, but they will survive

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Yes, and they will never be the same again

• Yes, and they will soon show signs of being corrupted by joining in

• No, they are just animals

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe, but perhaps it depends on the kink and/or the pet

Votes: 18 50.0%
  • Wouldn't have a clue

Votes: 3 8.3%

• Total voters
Shy just posted that link in the cafe a few weeks ago. :confused:

Although, I loved this thread. It was great. :D

graceanne said:
Shy just posted that link in the cafe a few weeks ago. :confused:

Although, I loved this thread. It was great. :D

LOL, that's what I get for being so side tracked lately....I should show this to my 2 cats, perhaps they will begin to relax when we start something around here. Lately they have resorted to giving F looks which could kill, THEN leaving the room as quickly as possible when taking the long way around to keep a healthy distance. :D

Catalina :catroar:

catalina_francisco said:
LOL, that's what I get for being so side tracked lately....I should show this to my 2 cats, perhaps they will begin to relax when we start something around here. Lately they have resorted to giving F looks which could kill, THEN leaving the room as quickly as possible when taking the long way around to keep a healthy distance. :D

LOL My cats treat K like that, too, and I don't believe that they've ever been in the room during any play. (He doesn't like it when they stare at us during anything sexual.) I can't get them to come inside or go outside if he's standing at the door.

graceanne said:
LOL My cats treat K like that, too, and I don't believe that they've ever been in the room during any play. (He doesn't like it when they stare at us during anything sexual.) I can't get them to come inside or go outside if he's standing at the door.

LOL, these 2 have F wrapped around their little paws, but when they see him spanking, cropping or flogging me they seem to suddenly doubt their own power where he is concerned and try to become instantly invisible. At least they have gotten past holding it against him for days like they used to. :D

You think my turtles might be impacted simularly? :confused:

Tho they seem to like one of my friends who beats me here. They don't try to hide when he walks up and looks at them like they do from every one else. :confused:

I tried spanking all three of my cats and the results are overwhelming, they likes it much, much! They purr and purr. Cats are soooo cool.

Fury :rose:

Last edited:
My hearing assistance dog, Wyatt, gets EXTREMELY upset if I am so much as pinched. He will dart from my side with a deer in the headlights look on his face and try to find something to cower under. He will not go far from my side as he never does unless told to, but you can tell he is seriously upset. I now "dismiss" him whenever any play is to happen around the poor fellow lol. Afterwards, when he sees me again, he gives me shooting, "I know what you were doing and I do not approve" looks for a few hours. However, he will not react in the slightest to lightening, or vacuums or screams or other loud noises unless they are ones he is trained to alert to. Sheesh.

My Great Danes on the other hand, could care less. The most they will do is lift their lazy heads and give you a "will you shut the fuck up, I'm sleeping" look. AWESOME guard dogs, them!

I don't like the pets being in the room during anything sexual either. I don't even like to have pictures of family in the bedroom. LOL I guess I'm not much of a fan of audiences.

That said, the dog did find a flogger hanging from the bedside table when he was a puppy. We found pieces of it all over the room. :rolleyes:

Back