Can a writer be the subject of a witch hunt by

quutoo

Virgin
Certain of the approving editors. Here is the story that was recently rejected. The reason given was that I needed to make the characters "come alive". what ever that means. I was also told that , two characters never spoke in the same paragraph. For this reason I was rejected. I am not sure which of the editors was responsible, but here is the story for you to judge yourself.

Was the reason given, sufficient to reject my story? I appreciate your candor but not jibes, so keep them quite please. My story was this.

Samuel Robertson, I'm better known as Sam, by all, especially by my young wife Laura. We had been married
three years, and had gotten to know each other pretty intimately. When we first married, like most couples we
had to settle down and really get to know the other. Love is a fine thing but there's nothing like time. Time is what
allows one to realize that his or her love is a real person.

After three years I had discovered that Laura never really thought of herself as sexy, "I'm just plain old me," was
her favorite saying. This didn't bother me at first but I found that she started to turn the lights off in the bedroom
when ever the two got down and dirty. I would just turn them back on.

"I want to see you as well as feel you honey," I would say. Laura would let a small smile cross her face . That smile
would disappear quickly and she would hold my naked body close. Laura was five foot tall while I was almost six
feet, give or take an inch or so. The one thing that Laura did like was my cock. It was a thick thing of close to
eight inches. She had learned from other wives that her man was better endowed than a lot of men. Laura had something
else to feel insecure about. Why was I with her instead of some other prettier, sexier woman. I felt that it was
to blame for the recent decline of his bouts of sex with his wife. We still made love almost every night, but Laura
seemed to be more and more passive.

I had laura take a well respected test of a persons personality that was published in a well know woman's magazine.
Sam, himself, graded the results, and was amazed at the results. Laura was insecure about her sexuality, her looks, and
just about everything else. I was amazed because he thought that Laura was, to put it bluntly, hot. Many of my
male friends seem to think so also. They kept it clean but they were always complimenting her on the way she looked
at a ball game, or a neighborhood affair. "Sam if you ever decide to drop the hammer on her would you give me some notice,"
Roger Arnold said one day as he and I had a cool beer. We were watching Laura set out the plates for everyone to eat
from at Roger's annual Bar-B-Que.

Roger was one of the few non married men in their circle of friends. I laughed at what Roger had and confided in me
and Laura would never believe him on a stack of bibles. Roger suggested that I take Laura out where more men could
appreciate her more. "Hey Sam...I'm not talking about me either, but really she needs to get some other men's input."
Sam thought about it and he finally agreed with his friend. Laura had been kept in a female environment too long when
she was younger. Four older, read catty, sisters had worked their feminine venom on her too long.

When I had first met Laura, I guess it was the initial interest that I had shown in her that made her seem bubbly and
so alive. After we had married and she made trips back to see her family that she had become sulking and withdrawn.
I understood now that her bitch sisters had tried to ruin the only happiness she ever had. I was determined to erase
that negativeness they had put in her by any means.

"Those guys are sure giving you the once over," I told her. I directed her gaze to where three men were sitting at
the bar. I had taken her to a popular bar in the large city about fifty miles from where we lived. She actually blushed
when she said that i was imagining things. I told her that they had been looking her up and down ever since we had
came in and took the booth next to the bar. I had purposefully seated us at the booth. I was a favorite where hookers,
or just women looking for a good time usually sat. It was a 'U' shaped booth, and I was seated next to Laura with her
on the outside. This way men could see up her dress and get a good look at her legs.

"I don't see what they see in me," she said. I told her that she had real nice legs. She said they were too short."I'm
too short." I asked her if that was from her tall skinny sisters. She looked at me funny. "Leave my sisters out of this."
I told her that I had noticed that her sisters had tried to get me to notice them, and that my eyes were for her only
in the early days of our courtship.

"look those bitches ate going to be spinsters and they are trying to ruin your chances for happiness." I took her in
my arms and kissed her passionately. She tried to resist by telling me that people were looking. "Yeah...I know," I
said, "Those guys probably have hard cocks that they will have to circle jerk to get rid of."

"What's a circle jerk?" she asked after I had kissed her for about five minutes. I explained what a circle jerk was.
"Have you ever did that?" she asked. She had me and I admitted that I had jerked my cock off with my buddies in high
school. She wanted to know what the other guy's looked like. Laura had never seen another man naked besides me.
I had to tell the truth and tell her that I was larger than most of the guy's. Then she asked me the question that I
dreaded. "Did you ever do it to the others."

I remembered how Billy Ames used to jerk my cock for me and that sometimes I would return the favor. What I left out
was that Billy had actually sucked my cock and that on a few occasions I had sucked him also. "That was a long time ago,"
I told her. It had taken Laura a few times but she had swallowed my cum. She had liked it, and many times would tell
me to take it out of her cunt, after she came, and let her swallow it. I loved for her to swallow my cum. I guess every man
does.

"Did he swallow your cum like I do," she asked. I had to tell her the truth. I had decided to be honest with her. Roger
had told me that complete honest was necessary in getting a frigid wife to open up. When I felt between her legs I
felt her covered pussy. Her panties were soaked from excitement. The guy's were able to see us in the dark booth as
I shoved her panties aside and buried my finger in her hairy bush. Her panties were pink and i knew they could tell
by the darkness in her crotch what I was doing. I kissed her while I fingered her. It was to keep her excited at the
thought that other men could see what I was doing to her. She finally pulled away, but she was smiling and her face
had a glow to it that could not be due to the couple of drinks we had.

My cock was now as hard as it ever got knowing that my wife was excited by the other men looking at her. I decided to
move it along a bit, "Laura...go in the bathroom and take those soaked panties off." She acted like I had just told her
to robe a bank or something. I assured her that I wanted to prove a point and that she had to take her panties off to
do it. She finally got up and went to the bathrooms that were in the back of the bar. I took my hard cock out to keep
from messing up my pants. I looked over to see the guys looking for Laura. I made some motions that told them that
she was taking her panties off.

I think that I was trying as much to convince myself, as them. I tried to imagine Laura in the bathroom pulling her
panties off. I could almost see her wanting other men to see what she had always thought was not all that appealing.
If she could have seen the three men then, she would have gotten the message. One guy was outright groping his
crotch, which showed a pretty significant bulge. I felt a shiver to my own crotch as he gave me the sign that he
was excited over the chance to see Laura's naked cunt. I decided to give it right back to him. I grabbed my hard
cock, which my pants had pressed to my thigh, and lifted it away from my leg. My pants bulged out from the hardness.

He grinned and grabbed his drink and sauntered over. As he got closer I could clearly see by the size of the outline
of his cock that he was pretty large. I kept my eyes on it as he approached the booth. "Hi." he said in the way of an
opening. I returned it. Then without any small talk he said, "Your wife or girlfriend has some nice legs." I got a
catch in my throat when I tried to reply in the same casual tone. Then I caught myself and said that she did indeed.

"Too bad she doesn't think so," I said, "I'm hoping that some horny eyes will convince her." He grinned then and
grabbed his cock like I was mine. He had been staring at my cock all the time he had been there. I had been eagerly
abating my wife's return from the bathroom. I didn't expect her to show up right at that moment. The guy snatched his
hand away from his cock as did I, but the outline still showed in his jeans. Laura had a surprised look at seeing one
of the men at our booth. I noticed as she tried to ignore him, her eyes remained fixed on his large bulge,

I recovered and introduced him to Laura. I said that she was Laura and he supplied the 'Rick' part, that I had never
bothered to get. Rick said something about later, and went back to the bar. "So what was he doing here?" Laura asked.
I told her that he had just come over to compliment her legs. She smiled kind of phoney like and said. "Looked to me
like he was trying to get to know you," she said. I told her that he was only showing me just how much she had made
an imprint on him. " That was a pretty large imprint then," she surprised me with.

"Look Laura," I said , almost hopeless, he came over here to see if you were available for other men to enjoy, Ok."

"Why would he do that?" she asked totally clue less.

"Have you ever thought than you might have gotten him hot and bothered...I think all three men were." Laura looked at me
and I could see that it was finally penetrating her fog. I smiled to myself as she snuggled against me. She said that
I was probably making it up. Right about then another woman sat at the bar. She was a looker but nowhere in the same class
as Laura. The three men barely noticed her and kept talking and glancing at laura. I decided to give them something to
look at. She had removed her panties. I asked her to open her legs a little. She surprised me by doing it. I gave Rick
and his buddies a wink and I lifted laura's dress to her waist. her dark hairy cunt was on view for all to see. I saw
Laura stifle a smile as I opened her cunt lips up.

Just before I kissed her I motioned to Rick to come back. I was sucking on Laura's tongue when I saw, out of the corner of
my eye, Rick sit next to her. Rick began to feel her cunt with me. Laura jumped at the touch but I made her just relax
and enjoy the sensations of two men feeling her. Laura's legs seemed to open automatically to give Rick more room. I took
her hand and placed it on his hard cock. I had a feel myself, "There honey...does that feel like he don't find you attractive.
Laura looked in my eyes as I reluctantly moved my hand from Rick's cock. Her hand stayed on him of her own accord.

"Perhaps you're right," Laura said, "But any woman can get a man hard." I told her to look at the woman seated at the
bar next to Rick's friends. I told her that the woman didn't have a chance of being picked up while she was there. " He
does seem rather hard," she said, referring to Rick's cock that she had started to stroke with only a thin piece of fabric
between her hand and his cock. Rick had a look of abject pleasure on his face. I told her to take his cock out of his
pants. Laura looked at me,"Now that's something that I'm not sure I can do." Then she surprised both of us, "Why don't
you get it out honey and that way I can see it without having to involve myself."

Now I had to put up or shut up. Rick looked at me and grinned, "it's ok with me if you do." On one hand I had my wife
telling me to take Rick's cock out and now Rick was saying that it was alright with him. I think that he knew that once
his cock came out into the open that he would get it sucked by one of us, at least. I knew that I had to do it if Laura
was ever going to have sex with another man. To be perfectly honest I wanted to see it in it's naked glory. I reached over
Laura, "I hope you realize that I really think you are something special to do this for you." Laura looked at Rick slyly
and smiled. I let my hand brush across her lap as I reached for Rick's crotch. I used my arm to slide Laura's dress
up to where you could see the beginnings of her hairy pussy. I heard Rick take a deep breath.

"So it was all you and not just black panties," he said and grinned. Laura had a half smile on her face.

"Well then let me lift her dress some more...after all if I am going to take your cock out then the least I can do is
to show you more of Laura's charms." I lifted her dress almost up to her white belly. Her hair was truly beautiful and
luxurious. Then as an after thought I reached down and ran my fingers through her lips, making them open and start to
get wet. "Now for this," I said and undid the belt. Rick helped me by sucking his stomach in, "You do want to see it ...
right Laura?" As an answer she spread her knees apart about three inches. Her slit was clearly visible through the sparse
curly hair of her pubes. "Now Rick let's see what you have," I said as I pulled his zipper down. His cock didn't spring
out like many stories have indicated. It was against the inside of his jeans leg. Once again he helped me and we both
pulled his pants over his hard cock.

This time it did spring out. As soon as it was free of the constraining material it bounced up in the vertical position.
I was shaking now as I reached for it, "There Laura...look at it...it's all yours you know...if you want it that is."
I grasped the thick shaft just up from where his mass of hair began. I held it up for my wife's inspection. Laura was
hypnotized by the sight of it. Other than mine it was the only cock she had ever seen. Her looks said as much. Her hand
reached out almost automatically, like it had a mind of it's own. I felt that it was my wife's sub conscious desire to
caress it. Rick and I both gasped as her fingers touched the hot flesh. It was as if the flesh was so hot that steam
arose at the contact.

"What do I do now?" Laura asked, unsure of where to go from there. I told her to go with the flow. Rick sucked in his
breath at the idea that my wife was going to pleasure his cock for him. I told her to kiss Rick and let his buddies
know that he had struck gold with her. Laura looked at me and then at Rick. 'How do I know if it's me or my husband that
has your cock so hard?"

"Well to be honest I kind of like both your hands on it...but when push comes to shove, I'll take just your's."

"Then you won't mind if my husband sucks your cock then, will you."

I had to do a double take then. Here was my sweet little wife offering up my services to suck Ricks cock. "Hey honey,
I can see the way you hold him." Then she said very calmly, "If you want to see me suck it then you should be willing to
suck it too. Go on Sam...I really want to see you suck him." Laura reached in my unzipped pants and tugged my cock out.
Now Ricks friends could see laura stroking my cock as well as his. They could also see my hand holding him up.

"It's alright Sam...my friends are very broad minded," Rick didn't elaborate, but i guessed that one or perhaps all of
them had dallied once or twice.

"Go on baby suck his cock and I'll kiss him while you do." I knew that I had to do something to get this party going
and A cock was something that I had sucked well before Laura and I teamed up. I told her to kiss him first. She looked
at Rick and brought her lips to his. I could see her eyes were looking down at his cock. She only had a quick look
before my head came between her field of view. She broke the kiss long enough to tell me to turn my head sideways so
she could see. I saw her pull her wet tongue from his mouth. She kissed him again, and I turned my face side on so
she could see his large cock in my mouth. Rick's cock had a definite cock taste but it was a good taste. I felt Laura's
hand begin to tighten on my own cock as she kissed Rick.

She still had her hand around Rick's lower shaft and when Rick pulled back from her mouth to mumble something, Laura
started to squeeze Rick's balls. I didn't have a chance to take my mouth off his cock before he filled it with hot thick
sperm. I kept my mouth on him till he stopped cumming. I had swallowed about half his load. The rest was still in my
mouth. Laura pulled back from Rick's mouth. I had felt her body climaxing as Rick was shooting off in my mouth. Let's
go" she said and bumped me out of the booth, leaving Rick there with a wilted dick and still catching his breath. I got
up and let laura out. Rick managed to press something in my hand.

Laura and I left the bar. I still had my mouth closed with the other half of Rick's load in it. The other half was
in my stomach. Before we got to our car, I turned Laura to me and kissed her with an open mouth. She realized that I
had Rick's cum and tried to resist me. I held my ground till I felt her swallowing the cum as I pushed it into her
mouth. "I sucked him for you and you have to share his cum with me...it's only fair." I saw her smile in the dark.
When we got home it was all we could do to make it in the house before we were tearing at each other's clothes. That
night was the best sex I ever had with her. She was like a different woman. If this was the results then I would suck a
hundred cocks.

That night she also told me about how her older sisters made her suck their cunts for them when she was younger. I
listened to her and sympathized. I knew then that her sisters were my enemies also. prior to that night I had always
tried to be diplomatic. That stopped yesterday.

The rest of the week, sex was great. I felt as if a barrier had been broken in my wife's mind. She seemed to be more sure of
herself. The true test came when Gloria, her oldest sister, called her to get Laura to let her have some money. I won't
go into it all but Laura called her every butch name in the book and said that she wouldn't have anything to do with
them anymore, unless it was to attend their funerals. Just goes to show that what goes around comes around.

Friday night came and I asked Laura about going bar hopping again. "You mean you want some more dick to suck on,'
she said grinning. I said that if anyone was going to suck any cock it would be her. During the week Laura had finally
admitted that Rick's cock did make her hot. She also said that his cum tasted pretty good, for second hand cum. I told
her that she could get it right from the source if she wanted. She tried to act angry, but it was pretty transparent.
I knew that laura finally wanted to explore other men. I was happy because I wanted to explore them with her.

Sucking Rick's cock was like ridding a bicycle to me. I never had forgotten how to do it. When I met Laura and wanted
her to marry me, I had given up all past things. That included sucking a nice cock every now and then. Now I was ready
for more cock. I was hoping that Laura would repeat her request of the previous week, when she had asked me to suck
Rick's cock. While we had been fucking like newlyweds during the week, the topic had turned to fantasy. Laura had whispered
how turned on she was to see me suck Rick's cock. I told her that I would suck a cock for her anytime she wanted. I
was hoping that she would be wanting.

I took Laura to a different bar than the one where we had met Rick. I could tell that she was disappointed, but she hid
it well. "Aren't we going to the same bar again?" she asked. I asked her why she wanted to go there and she muttered some
non committal answer. I told her that she would love this place. I said that it was a darker more intimate place. She
found out what I meant when we went inside. In addition to the regular bar and booths, there were side booths with a door
on them. "So tell me...what are the booths with the doors all about." I told her it was so that customers could go in one
for complete privacy.

We had been about half way through our first drink when we heard, "Well...well, look whose here." needless to say it was
Rick and his two buddies. I was expecting him, because I had called him during the week, Laura wasn't. She still acted
glad to see him. While the two of us went on to the small dance floor I whispered to her that she seemed to be glad to
see Rick there. "Well since you mention it...I was hoping I would get to watch you suck his cock again."

"Oh were you?" I said, "Perhaps you should do the sucking this time." Laura looked at me and I saw the desire in her
eyes. "You know Laura...maybe we should both suck him." This time she looked at me and the desire was out in the open.

"Ok tell you what...if you suck him then I will hold his cock and let him kiss me again." I told her that it was fair
enough. We got back to the table and after some small talk with Rick and his two friends, Jim and Ross, Rick led us
to an unoccupied booth with the door. Laura seemed interested that you could lock the door. "It must be great knowing
that you can't be interrupted." she said. Rick closed the door and locked it.

"See, no one can interrupt us now." I pulled Laura down on the long padded seat. The table, or place to sit the drinks
were along the back of the seat, which was curved in an horse shoe kind of arrangement. Rick, feeling that something was
about to happen, sat down with us and downed his drink. I was surprised when Laura asked him if he would like to have his
cock sucked again.

"Wait a minute," Laura said quickly, "I meant that Sam wants to suck you again." Rick looked at me and I grinned. He
got the message. He asked Laura if she would let him kiss her again. She blushed and nodded her head. This time Rick
began to strip completely.

"See what the locked door is all about now?" he said as he pulled his pants off. His large cock bobbed in the air. he
began to remove there rest of his clothes. I got up and followed suit. I was looking forward to having his cock in my
mouth again, but most of all I wanted Laura to have it...well at least suck it with me. "You have to get undressed too
Laura," he said to her. Laura was reluctant till I began to un button her blouse. She giggled and made a mock protest
as we undressed her. When I pulled her skirt down she said that she wanted to keep her panties and bra on.

Laura didn't have to tell me to suck him this time. As soon as they embraced and he drove his tongue into her mouth, and
she grasped his cock. I had it in my mouth. Rick and Laura were more animated about kissing this time. I looked up to
see her lapping her tongue inside his mouth. he had a bra full of her breast when I noticed that he was easing the cup
forward. Somehow he had undid the clasp in back and was removing her bra. She made a small protest by covering his hand
with hers, then she relaxed and Rick took the bra completely off. He moved his mouth from her's and bent forward to suckle
her nipples. She began to moan and caress my mouth to feel the large cock penetrate my mouth. She actually put a couple
of her fingers inside my mouth along with his cock, and was feeling him inside me.

The next thing I knew I felt her hot breath against my face. I looked aside and saw her with her mouth close to mine.
I took my mouth all the way off Rick's shaft, and started to lick his cock head. I pushed the wet head against her lip's.
She cut her eyes to me one time and then began to lick the head with me. We heard Rick moan. I put my arm around Laura
and told her that I loved her, as she began to sink her mouth on Rick's cock head. Rick was only a little thicker than
my own cock, and she was used to the thickness. She began to take more and more of his cock till her mouth was nuzzling
his cock hair. I had been jerking my cock, but I was so close to exploding that I left it alone.

I felt Laura shifting and looked back to see that Rick had bent towards her ass and was sliding her panties down her
ass. Then Laura was as naked as Rick and I were. Rick's cock was hard and straining as Laura backed her spit slicked
mouth off him. I seized the moment and lifted her up onto his lap. Rick had to remove the fingers that he was fucking
into her very wet cunt. Rick knew what was about to happen and he embraced her as she straddled his lap. I pushed her
butt up higher so she could clear the tip of his rearing cock. I ran my tongue up and down his cock and laura's cunt
till I heard her.

"Oh my God Sam...put his cock in my cunt...pleeeaaassseee." I couldn't let such a plea go idle, so i seated his cock
head in her cunt. Her stiffening labia caressed the end of the cock. Laura was the one to drive Rick's cock in her.
She let her weight fall and the thick cock disappeared up her sucking cunt. They were kissing again, but it was more
than kissing. Rick was fucking her mouth with his tongue. I bent forward and licked both of them. As Rick's cock went
in and out, it became coated with her cunt juice. I lapped it from his swollen cock. Then I got up from the floor where
I was kneeling between his legs. I went and cracked the door a little. I could see Jim and Ross eagerly watching the door.
I nodded to them and let the door close with only a crack left open.

I went back to sucking them both when I heard the two men behind me. Jim was naked first. His seven inch cock was
hard and standing out straight before him. Rick reached out from Laura and grasped Jim's cock and pulled him on his
knees to the seat. he sucked Jim's cock a moment then offered it to Laura. She took it in her mouth eagerly. Now
my shy wife, who up to last week had never seen another cock except mine, was eagerly sucking Jim's cock with Rick. I
would have to say that my wife had resolved all the feelings of not being a sex object.

I was so involved in watching Laura's antics with Jim and Rick that I had forgotten about Ross. Suddenly he was there.
I wasn't aware of him till his hand grasped my hard cock. I turned to see that he had removed his clothes also. I reached
down to grab his cock without taking my eyes off Laura. What I felt made me gasp and look away from Laura very quickly.
The cock that I was holding was as thick as a beer can and at least ten inches long. "Hey you have to forgive us for
tricking you...if your wife had gotten a look at Ross' cock, then it would be over, and she would be running and screaming.
Jim was speaking as Laura sucked his cock. I knew that he was telling the truth. I am large enough and Rick was about
the same size, so she wasn't scared by a big cock, but the monster Ross had on him was beyond big. I wasn't sure that my
wife could handle him, but I sure wanted to try.

I sank to my knees before Ross and hefted his cock. I wish I was a weight lifter then. I opened as wide as possible and
was able to take the whole head. I haven't had that many cocks down my throat, but Ross' cock was about the tastiest cock,
not to mention that it was also the largest by far, of all the cocks. It's hard to describe a man's cock, except for the
measurements of it, but Ross' cock was a real pleasure to suck. The skin was a little loose, just enough so. The heat
that it put off was just the right temperature when I put it in my mouth. It tasted like a cock. Now a bad cock taste
but a good one. It tasted what you would expect a cock to taste like.

The next I knew we were on the other side of the seat and Ross was bent over me sucking my own cock into his mouth. All
I can say is that he knew exactly how to please a cock. I guess he was simply sucking my cock the way he would have loved
to be sucked. I began to imitate him by altering the number of times that I took his cock, not without some difficulty,
into the bottom of my throat. When my buddies and I were sucking each other in high school, they really didn't know how
to suck me. I much rather that they just pull on and play with my cock. I loved it especially when they would handle
my ball sac and the precious eggs inside it. Ross did the same to me with his mouth. he sucked in one of my balls, and
scraped his teeth gently across the skin. His balls actually began to squirm around in my mouth when I tried it.

My friends really liked the way I sucked their cocks. One guy who had a girlfriend that put out to him all the time, would
come to me for a blow job because the girl just didn't know how to suck as good as me. The groans that Ross rewarded my
sucking with were evidence that I was doing something right. I became so carried away with his cock, and thought how
much my wife would like it. Then I remembered that she was right here getting faced by Rick's large cock and pleasing
Jim's cock with her mouth. I licked hard at Ross' magnificent cock and watched Laura being faced by Rick while she
sucked Jim. I kept thinking that this really wasn't my wife. This was some hot number that wanted cock. She was getting it
too.

"Oh God Rick...I love your cock," I heard Laura tell him.

I could hear her whispering in passion to Rick as she rode his great cock up and down. "Oh God Rick...I love your cock."
Then she fell backward for just a moment. "Are you sure I'm doing it right?" She asked. Rick shushed her and began to lick Jim's cock
with her.

"Just suck Jim's cock Laura and we'll swap his cum...," Rick told her. Laura sucked loudly on Jim's cock and kept whispering
under her breath for him to give her and Rick his sperm..."Oh Jim baby...we want to eat your seed...God we want it..."
Then I heard her start to oohh and ahhh, and the sound of wet slurping as I looked up from Ross' cock to see Jim spurting
thick sperm all over their joined mouths. The scene had me ready to blow. My wife had finally let herself go and was
facing one man and swallowing the cum of another. I tightened my body up stiff, and grunted out my climax in Ross'
mouth. I was hoping that he would give up his cum so I could taste what Laura and Rick was then.

Laura had turned and saw me and Ross chomping on each other's cocks. I saw her eyes get wide as she saw the size of Ross'
cock. I don't know if it was because Ross was so large or the fact that I was deep throating him. I looked her in the
eyes as I doubled my efforts on Ross' cock to get him to give up his jizm. That was when Rick maneuvered Laura to
where he could pound her pussy from behind. She was now able to get her face close to Ross' cock. "Sam...now I know the
truth...you are a cock sucker," Laura thrust her tongue out and lapped up the sides of the large cock I was sucking on.
"I hope this isn't a one time thing for us...I like to get fucked by other cocks." I knew with these words that I had
finally got Laura to accept herself as a desirable woman.

"Oh no honey...it's not just a one time thing," I told her that she could have all the cock she could handle.

"The only time I want another cock is when you're with me...we can suck them together," Laura stopped talking because
she had her lips wrapped around the large cock head as I held it for her. She could only wrap her lips around it, and
that was all. Ross had a cock that was simply too large for her to properly suck. Then she looked shocked. Rick was
pounding into her cunt, and he chose that second to fill her with his thick sperm. I remember from sucking her before
that his cum was extremely hot. Laura was now feeling the heat inside her cunt walls as the molten cream gushed into
her womb. I'm sure she would have screamed if she had not had her mouth trapped on Ross' cock head. As it was she made
sounds that sounded like mmmmpfffhhh.

I left her sucking on Ross' cock head while I moved around to see Rick pulling his limp cock from her red puffed cunt.
he had really given her a load because it started to pour like a flood from her. I staunched the flow of sperm with
my mouth. The taste of another man's sperm from Laura's cunt was like an 'A' plus on a test. It was the ultimate show
of Laura's coming out from her sibling induced funk. I licked and sucked her cunt for what seemed like hours till I
had most of Rick's sperm in my belly. That's when Jim stepped behind her. He had recovered from the intense Blow job
she had given him. I looked at Jim's seven inches of cock. He wasn't as thick as Rick or myself, but her wanted to ram
it in her. I could see that she was still distended from fucking Rick. I grabbed Jim's cock and sucked it in a couple
of times to get it real wet. Then I aimed it at Laura's anus. "Shove it to her Jim...fuck my wife's butt."

Laura was still sucking on Ross' cock head. He still had not cum. I went back to work on him. Jim was plugging her butt
with hard thrust and she grunted each time that he went in, slapping his belly against her buttocks noisily. I think that
the sounds of Laura fucking was as stimulating as watching her do it. Then I believe her tight butt got to be too much
for Jim. He made a loud series of grunts and slammed up against my wife's ass cheeks very hard. He held him self against
her as he pumped his cum into her rectum. Strange though, at that very minute I was imagining Jim pumping the sperm in
my own ass. I was there when he pulled out and mashed my mouth to her hole. The cum gushed out and I swallowed it.
I kept some in my mouth and went to where Ross' cock head was trapped in her mouth.

Ross had his cock head fully in her mouth. The area right under the glans was a little smaller. I spat the cum in her
mouth along side Ross' cock. I heard her make a sucking sound around the head and the cum was drawn into her throat
for swallowing. It was the second time she tasted Jim's cum. We had been in the club so long that last call came and
we had to straighten up. Outside the club Laura kissed Jim and Rick passionately and we made plans to get together
again for more sex. Rick said that he had a few more friends that he was sure would enjoy Laura's talents. Laura kept
looking at Ross as she said goodnight to the two friends.

"What about him?" she whispered in my ear. I told her that she acted like she wanted to experience the oversized cock.
She hit me on the shoulder in mock anger. Laura was now acting like her old self. She had just learned that much pleasure
could be found in other men's cocks. I asked her if she wanted Ross to go home with us. I could tell that she was really
wanting to try that large cock, now that she had tried two others. I was anxious to see her handle it also. I was also
eager to taste his cum. My experience had been, that if a guy's cock tasted good, then his cum would also. I told Ross
that he could go home with us, but that he had to stay the night as I wouldn't be able to make the drive back to town.

He grinned and seemed to like the idea. When we got in our car, I told Laura to get in back with him. She was just as hot
to get Ross' cock back in her mouth as I was. I drove off and adjusted the rear view mirror so I could see them. The first
thing Laura did was to press her lips on Ross'. Laura had his cock out, with his pans down on the floor, and was licking
the huge rod with renewed vigor. She pushed till she once again had his large cock header mouth. For the hour drive I
watched her try and get more cock in her mouth, and failing, got on the floor in front of him, and laved his huge balls
with her tongue. Ross liked that. He just lay back in the seat and let laura have her way with him.

When we got home it was another matter. Laura's clothes disapeared real quick and myself and Ross' were a close second.
Here we were, on mine and Laura's bed with a naked man. The naked man had this huge thick cock that looked like a short
oak club. The head was normal helmut shaped but the shaft would have been mistaken for a thick tree branch without any
bark. The thick veins stuck out a half inch past the hard core. The skin was a ruddy looking affair and was loose enough
not to flatten out the crisscrossing veins. When I had sucked it down my throat, I could feel them scrape against my lips.
I licked with the flat of my tongue against the shaft. Laura was trying her best to force more cock down her throat. I
decided to help her and grabbed her head.

She made a gagging, choking sound when three inches of the shaft was buried in her mouth. Both sides of her cheeks
bulged out from the cock head. She cut her eyes at me with panic in her eyes. She was making muffled sounds, but they
not intelligible. I eased the pressure on her head a little to give her respite. Laura was then able to take Ross'
cock down to where it was before, without gagging. I learned to suck cock that way when an older boy had pushed his
fat cock down my throat. Now I was teaching my wife how to swallow a larger cock of another man. Soon it got to where
Ross could actually fuck my wife's throat. he did it slowly, "Laura will be able to let me fuck her hard one day...that
is if you want me to Sam?"

After a few minutes of throat fucking Laura, I sensed that Ross was ready to cum. I asked him if he would take it out
and jack off his cock into both our mouths. I placed my mouth pressed against Laura's , as we both waited, opened mouthed
for the flood of scalding hot cream. Ross didn't disappoint us either. The load of cum he let loose in out mouths was
the combined efforts of my wife and I sucking on him at the club and in the car. Laura's deep throating face fucking was
the main reason that he inundated our mouths so much. We both just swallowed as fast as we could till his flow slowed to
where we could , almost leisurely eat his cum. We killed and licked each others lips and mouth. Once I ran my tongue
as far as I could down her throat and licked the insides of her neck to get the residue of sperm from there.

Far from being finished after such a tremendous load of sperm, you would have thought that Ross' had to rest for a while.
Not so. Ross flipped Laura on her back, "I have been waiting all night to get my cock in you Laura. All I can say is that
I am sure glad Sam likes cock too." He looked at me and nodded, I reached for his thick trunk and fitted the giant head
to Laura's well fucked cunt. She was open and ready for him. Well not quite ready. I don't think she thought beyond the
mere fact that she wanted the large cock in her cunt. She didn't know her cunt was going to be so difficult. I said
difficult, not impossible. He pushed and Laura squealed in shock as her cunt lips spread open, stretched beyond her
imagination by the thick cock head. Ross acted like he didn't hear her cries for him to stop. He did not feel her fist
as they beat at him.

He kept pushing his cock in till his cock hair mashed down on her cunt hair. Ross let it stay there, not moving it a
hair, for several minutes. Now he allowed her to get used to the unusual package filling her entire cunt. She moaned
a little, but it was the passionate little moans she makes when she is being fucked. Ross wasn't even moving and
already she was moaning. He came into motion slowly. He took shorter strokes at first, letting only and inch or so of
his cock pull out, then pushing back in. Soon he picked up momentum and began to give my wife the greatest fuck she had
ever had. That's right. Not even her loving husband, and I loved her more and more with each plunge of Ross' cock into her
depths, had ever given her the fucking Ross was giving her.

A fear crossed my mind. I hoped the neighbors didn't think I was killing her. Ross was killing her. Killing her cunt
with his cock. If anyone had not seen Ross when he staggered out the next morning, they might have thought that I was
about the greatest fucker of all time. Ross and laura made noise for the next two hours, as Ross plunged his cock in
from every possible angle, and even a few that were impossible. Laura had dug her fingers into Ross' shoulders in order
to hang on while he fucked her. Her nails had brought small flecks of blood from his punctured skin. It didn't phase him,
and he slammed harder and harder into Laura's defenseless cunt. Ross was inexhaustible. He kept fucking his large cock
into Laura till she finally had dried out. Ross had just the remedy. he came in buckets inside my well fucked wife.

As he fell from her, I scrambled between her thighs. her cunt was oozing large amounts of sperm in a virtual river
of cum. I managed to get my face in the river without being drowned. It took me the better part of an hour to suck
her clean. Laura lay back and Ross kissed her the entire time. After we both lay by each side, Laura's body showed
the effect of a night of unbridled fucking. Her mouth was scratched and red all over, including her chin. Her
breast had numerous love bites all over them. The part to show the worst was her cunt. I had sucked her clean. Her cunt
still remained open. An hour later it resembled a tunnel, a red one , but still a tunnel. After we had fallen asleep
her cunt was still distended.

We all three came awake close together. I looked down and her cunt was still about half open from what it was before
we slept. Ross looked at it and said that it was ready for fucking again. I sucked his renewed cock to wet it and he
lifted Laura's ass up and drove in. Afterward I drove Ross to his car. Once again he and my wife took the back seat.
It was now in broad daylight but Laura and Ross acted just like they had done in the dark, the night before. We were
stopped at a light. I had me eyes on the rear view, taking in the sights of Laura with both breast bared while Ross
sucked them. I heard something and looked to see three guys that we had attended backyard barbecues at their homes.

They were more than interested at the sight of my normally prim wife getting her tit's sucked by a strange man. Laura
saw them at about the same time. "Hi Roy," she called to the one driving," Oh you too Gary and Pete." At first I was
mortified, then on second thought told them that we had to drop Laura's boyfriend off then were going home. They said
they were going fishing but that could change with the right invitation. Laura smiled at them, and after seeing the
interest in my eyes told them, "Why don't you all follow us and then go home with us. I'm sure it will be a lot more fun
than going fishing.

Roy and our neighbors were in an old car. As soon as we parked they gathered around our car and watched Laura give Ross
a farewell blow job. When Ross got out he came around to my door and I bent down to suck his depleted cock. Roy and the
other guys made a scramble to get into the back seat with mu wife. Gary and Pete made it first. Roy climbed in the front
seat with me, but turned to watch laura take both guy's cocks out and bend over and began to suck them, one after another.
I was having to look at the street when i felt a hand take my right one. Roy had taken his cock out. It was not as large
Ross' but put mine to shame. "Think she'll like this one Sam?"

I felt his thick cock. "Oh I'm sure she will...right now I think I like it. I began to stroke it while roy and I watched
my slut wife suck our two other neighbors off. When we got home it was all holes filled at once. Roy loved to fuck guy's
in the ass. Seems as if they didn't really get any fishing done on their excursions, but sucked and fucked each other.
Laura and I had broken all that up. From them on they came to our house for a weekend of sex with us. Rick, Jim and Ross
were also frequent visitors. Over the following weeks laura learned to love cunt as well. Roy's wife loved to suck pussy
and joined in our little games. Our yard became the place for the backyard barbecues from then on. We would eat then go
inside where we had converted our living room in to a sex palace.

I caught laura looking at her self in the mirror once. She turned and looked at me with a away to her hips, "Don't you
think I'm sexy honey?" I sure did.

Now for comparison I use this example. Could it be that the editor took a day off? This is an example of a story that should never have been published. Yet it was.

It's All My Fault
by Redlyte ©

I would like to thank kittentoy for being my editor.

I don't know where to start, after 15 years of marriage, I pick tonight of all nights to end up getting fucked by another man. If I hadn't been so horny it would not have happened especially with Jimmy. It's been almost a year since the last big "O". You see Allen almost died last year and it was my entire fault, so we went 9 months without sex and the big "O". Tonight was supposed to be the first night for us. We were supposed to have a nice quite dinner for two then make passionate love all night. I fucked that up but I am not going to lose Allen with out a fight.

I guess I should really start at the beginning, that was about four years ago. Jan and I were riding together to meet Val at some small over packed whole in the wall bar. When we got there it was so packed you literally could not move without rubbing up against someone. Most of it was unintentional but there were a few hands the took healthy feels on my ass, but it was so packed I could not turn to see who it was so I just kept going forward looking for Val. I was 33 yrs old, 5'11" and about 140 lbs, with my height the weight made my figure full and firm. I spotted Val sitting at the bar on her stool right as another couple was getting up to leave, so there are spots for both Jan and myself, with me on the end. After about 5min of trying to get the bartenders attention this big guy yells out and the bartender comes over and he tells him to take our order and put it on his tab. So naturally he joins us and he sits next to me since I'm on the end. He tells us his name is Jimmy and boy is he a big guy.

Over the period of about an hour we find out he's not a ballplayer, because with his size (6'7", 320 lbs of muscle) that's the first thing that comes to mind. He informs us that he is prison guard, after that we spend the next hour with him hitting on me and me telling him I'm very happily married and not interested. But Val being her typical sluttish self, she said she was interested and gave him her number. After that the night went pretty much as usual with Jan getting totally plastered and ending up face down and ass up on the back seat of some guy's car. She was so out of it, that the guy who had just fucked her silly was in the process of just laying her up against the building and leaving her there when I came out to find her.

Since Val had left with Jimmy already, I had to get Jan in the car by myself. I laid her face down on the back seat of my car, and when her dress rode up it was easy to see that the guy she was with must have been half man and half horse because her slit was very swollen but it was still gaping open, with large amounts of cum just leaking out all over the inside of her dress. I got a rag out of the trunk of my car, Allen keeps them in there when he works on the cars, and lifted her so her cunt was on the rag and the cum would leak on it instead of her dress. Then handed her a bag so if she got sick it would be in the bag and not all over the car. I got her to stop crying, and I cleaned her up before I took her home to her husband, Harold. Although he drinks too much he's a real nice man and a good provider. I know the main reason he drinks is because when Jan goes out and comes home she is usually shit faced and panty less. He deserves better than that.

It had been about 2weeks since we had all gone out and Val and Jimmy were seeing each other now. Every time we talked on the phone which was all the time since we both worked from home he was either coming over to get some as he likes to put it or he had just got some and was leaving.

About a month later I was over at Val's place when Jimmy came in. I had been there telling her that I had seen him at the bar and over heard him tell the girl that he was with that he was ready to go because he wanted to fuck the shit out her, then they got up and left together. I could tell Val was hurt but being her best friend I could not let her be played like this. She took Jimmy in the other room and started yelling at him. They had been in the other room for about 20 mins now and, it had become very quite, so I kinda got worried and went to check on her, when I looked in the room what I saw took my breath away. Val was on her knees sucking the biggest cock I've ever seen, not that I have seen that many but it was pretty freakin big. Allen is about 8 ½ inches long but as thick as my wrist and Jimmy was bigger, way bigger. Jimmy saw me and said "hold on Ness she'll be finished or I should say I'll be finished in a minute or two but if you like you can help her. I would really like that since I've wanted to fuck you since I met you". With that he grabbed the back of Val's head and shoved so much cock down her throat not only did she gag but it made her throat bulged like a snake swallowing a fresh kill. She could not breathe but he didn't care, he just smiled at me as grunted and held her in place to keep that monster down her throat. She had tears rolling down her cheeks and was struggling to free herself, when her body went slack. I panicked, oh my god he killed her, he had just fucked her to death I thought as I ran to her. I grabbed her from behind and pulled her to me to get her off of him because she was completely out. But I could not hold her so we fell against the foot the bed. It was then I realized that Jimmy was still there with his cock in his hand. He grabbed a handful of Val's hair and held it up and back so her face was next to mine. Then he continued to stroke that monster, after several seconds he leered at me and said watch this and he started to shoot strings of cum on her face. I was so shocked that my mouth fell open and he took full advantage of it by pressing the head of his cock to my lips and shooting two rounds in my mouth before I was able to turn my head and take the rest on the cheek. After he had finished he stuffed his cock back in his pants and laughed as he walked toward the door. I yelled at him and called him a fucking Asshole. He said that's ok because one day yours will be the asshole I'm fucking then he started back laughing as he left.

Val started to sputter and cough as she came around. I got her cleaned up and cleaned myself up and made us some drinks. When we sat down I asked Val what the hell happened in there.

When I went in there with Jimmy I was so pissed off about the other girl that I started yellin and cursin and he just laughed and pulled out his cock and said if I wanted to keep getting it I'd better shut up and get to sucking him, it was then I realized that I could not be without him.

Come on Val you can find a big cock anywhere you don't need the asshole!

Yes I do, you don't get it. I need him and not just his cock. Having a piece of a man is better than no man at all.

You can't be serious, there is no way you are going to keep seeing him after today are you?

Yes

Val he damn near killed you by chocking you with that damn monster cock of his, do you realized you passed out?

Yes

He painted your face with cum and while I was holding you watching in shock as I thought my friend was dying he took the opportunity to push the head of that thing in my mouth and was able to get 2 shots in before I turned my head which at that point he started to paint my face.

I figured that's what happened, when I woke with you holding me and cum on your face.

Then the fucker told me that one day he would be fucking me in my ass as he left, and THIS IS THE GUY YOU WANT TO BE WITH?

I know he has a thing for you he made that clear from day one, but I love him and since you have Allen there is nothing to worry about.

Oh yes there is because when I tell Allen what happened today he's going to fucking flip.

PLEASE DON'T, he'll kill Jimmy and I'll be with out Jimmy and you.

No I'll always be here for you, you know that don't you.

Not if you tell Allen you won't because he won't let you. I know Allen has never really cared much for me because he knew I was a slut that couldn't keep her legs closed. But he has always treated me with respect simply because I was your friend, never made jokes or looked at me like he can't stand me like Harold does. He just accepts me as your friend. He loves you so much that he would kill Jimmy and he might go to jail and then I would lose your friendship for sure. So I am begging you please don't tell him.

I don't know, we don't keep secrets and this is huge, what if Jimmy says something?

I promise you I will do whatever it takes to keep him from talking.

I don't know I'll think about it, I need to leave I want to see Allen before he goes to work tonight.

At Home:

Hey sweetie got a minute or two before you go to the club tonight?

Not really I'm breaking in a new bouncer tonight and if everything goes right then I can take time off to spend more time with you and he can run the crew.

Well it's kinda important

If it's important then yea, come on lets talk.

It's about what happened today at Val's

Oh so you told her about Jimmy?

Yea

And what happened?

She was so hurt, she really cares about him. Then he showed up and she took him in the back and they went at it.

DID HE HIT HER, I'LL FUCKING KILL HIM. HE'S FUCKING AROUND AND HE BEAT HER? WHERE IS HE AT?

No, no, no he didn't touch her but he did tell her that he was not going to stop seeing the other girl, so she could deal with it or not and he left laughing.

He's a real asshole.

That's just what I said, but the bad part is she loves him and still wants to be with him. I just don't know what to do.

Well all you can do is be her friend and offer her support.

I think maybe I should stop being friends with her.

It's your choice, but if this guy is as big of a jerk as you say, she is going to need somebody. But I need to get out of here I'll see you in the morning maybe take you to breakfast or better yet breakfast in bed.

Yea that's sounds yummy!

Now that Allen's gone I need to call Val

Hello?

Yea Val, it's me Ness

You didn't tell him did you? Please say you didn't.

Well I didn't tell him everything I left out the sex part and everything after the argument and told him Jimmy told you to deal with it or not and left laughing. I wanted to tell everything but he thought Jimmy had hit you and he just about went berserk it took everything I had to calm him down. I knew I couldn't tell him then.

Thanks for not telling him

No don't thank me I feel horrible for lying and guilty because now I feel like I cheated on him. So don't thank me, as a matter of fact don't call for a while because I am pissed at you for putting me in this situation. Bye!

Over the next 3 yrs things got back on track. Harold and Jan seemed to be getting along much better. She doesn't go out as much, maybe once or twice a week and usually it's just drinks at Val's and now that she is home more often he drinks much less. They are really great together. Val is still with Jimmy, while we still talk almost everyday I don't go over much because usually he shows up and stairs at me and makes suggestive remarks. When I do go over to her place I make sure I drive, she use to pick me up but every time I was there with no way to leave, he would show up and make her have sex with him while I was there, usually with the door open so I could hear. One day he took her in the bathroom which is right across from dinning room, I was sitting at the table and I knew what they were going to do, but the door was closed so I didn't bother to get up and move. When all of a sudden the door flew open and there was Val on her hands and knees and her ass in the air. He had his legs on the outside of her hips and I had a perfect view of her asshole being reamed by Jimmy's thick veined cock, I was so completely shocked that I could not move, it took several moments to realize that Jimmy was smiling at me and when I looked in his eyes he said do you want me to cum in your ass Ness? Do you want me to fill your ass up Ness?

And I could hear Val softly moaning yes as he slammed her ass over and over. When he finally came he pulled out of her hole with a sucking plop and wiped his cock on her ass and went to the bedroom leaving Val on the floor with her hole winking at me as it was trying to close and regain its former shape. Val kicked the door closed, and Jimmy got dressed and left making sure he smiled at me on his way out. Shortly Val came out the bathroom limping, she sat at the table and hung her head

He had the door open long before he left didn't he?

Yes

You saw it all?

Yes ... why do you do this?

Love, for love

After that day I made sure that if I went over there I drove myself so I could leave when I was ready and the few times Allen has been with me Val has been true to her word and has been able to keep him from saying anything about what happen.

Life was great with Allen and me until one night I went to the club to surprise him with some hot sex and went into his office and saw some young bitch laying naked on his couch with him coming out of the bathroom. I flew into a rage, Attacking Allen, I kicked him in the balls then hit him in the head with a paper weight knocking him out then I turned to the bitch but she was gone. I ran out in the club but could not remember what she looked liked. So I left the club to pack his shit because me and the kids were not going anyplace. I waited and was ready to pounce when I heard the knock at the door but it was not Allen it was the police, they arrested me for attempted murder. I called Jan and she came down to bail me out.

Jan said: Ness don't say anything until we get to the car. Ok what the hell happened?

Last night I wanted to surprise Allen so I went to the club and found him in the office with some little bitch and she was naked. So I went berserk on his ass, kicked him in the balls and smacked his ass in the head with that big ass paper weight. I tried to catch the bitch but she was gone too fast. I can't believe this, I catch him cheating and I get arrested on some phony attempted murder charge. I still can't believe he had the nerve to call the police I bet he's trying to get the kids from my mother's right now, let's go to her house.

Wait, wait slow down sweetie he's not at you mom's

How do you know?

Because back at the station they said he was still in the hospital and it was not looking good.

BULLSHIT! you know how many cops he knows? I bet they are just doing this shit to help him get me back.

Maybe but we should check to make sure.

No way, I'm not trying to see that asshole.

Please do it for me?

Ok but let's stop at that diner over there I need to use the bathroom and get a cup of coffee. The toilet at the station was filthy.

Oohhh it feels so good to pee...

Outside the stale the two young girls continue their talk:

So what happened to you last night? I know you went with the club manager to his office and 10 mins later I see you running out with you shirt in your hand. You didn't even stop, just out the door and by the time I got outside you were gone, so what happened.

Well, me and that manager guy, I think his name is Allen or something like that, oh anyway, we went in the back to do his interview and when he went into his bathroom I thought why not have some fun, get laid and get a job at the same time. So I got naked and as soon as I lay down on the couch some chick busts in the office, she looks at me and then he comes out of the bathroom and she was all over him. The chick went like all Manson on him. The poor guy probably doesn't even know why she attacked him, and with the way she was moving I got my ass the hell out of there.

I opened my stall and eased up behind the bitch I could tell when she looked in the mirror she knew who I was. All she was able to get out was I'm sorry before I rammed her head through the mirror knocking the bitch out then I turned to her friend and said tell the bitch if I catch her in that club or near my man again I am going to kill that bitch.

What was all that noise in the bath room?

It was me taking care of that bitch from last night

She's in there?

Yea and she's gonna need a minute to wake the fuck up.

Good I'm glad you got the bitch, damn girl I have to remember not to get you pissed at me. And I was thinking, you were right, you should not go to see Allen, let him suffer knowing he lost you.

Oh NO! Allen, we have to get to the hospital right away and I hope he's ok.

Why so you can kick his ass again?

No so I can beg for his forgiveness

Why?

Because the girl verified what you said earlier and she told her friend that Allen never had an idea that she was naked, he was just going to interview her for a job. He was as surprised as I was to see her naked, if he even saw her. OHHH what have I done? Jan, please get me to him.

At the hospital:

You have an Allen Smith registered?

Yes

What floor?

5th floor intensive care unit

Oh my god

Wait you can't go

I'm his wife ... On the 5th floor:

Excuse me, miss are you Ness Smith?

Yes

The victim's parents and family has a restraining order issued against you and you are not allowed on this floor.

Miss? Come Mike you have known me for years

No, the Ness I know would have never done this to her husband, the father of her children, not to the man she loved.

As two doctors walked by: Make sure the nurse checks on him every 15 min until his breathing becomes regular.

What for? even if he does keep breathing you saw his head he's never going to wake up.

I know but we can pray for the best can't we?

That's all we can do.

Mike? They are not talking about Allen are they?

Yea I'm afraid so.

Ness faints and wakes in a room with Val and Jan by her side

Val, Jan, Why am I in this bed?

Because you fainted.

Where is Allen?

He is in his room.

I need to go to him.

Just slow down, he's in a coma.

No, Jan, I need to go to him. Looking atVal, Ness said I need to explain to his family.

Jan did that already, His sister is still pissed but his mom and dad said it was ok for you to visit.

For the next two weeks Allen stayed in the coma and the only time I left was to go to my mom's to visit the girls.

The courts held off the trial until Allen was completely recovered, so I was able to spend all my time with him. To help him recover, it took 3 weeks for him to speak clearly, and another month before physical therapy was able to start, and I was there every day. I took him to all his doctor appointments. And last but not least every single day I asked Allen to forgive me and every single day he said he forgave me and he loved me and then he would ask me to forgive myself.

Today is a big day because if the doctor says so he could go back to work tomorrow but more importantly we could make love tonight. Allen walked out of the office with a hugh smile on his face, hugged me, kissed me and said tonight baby you, me, and a bottle of champagne and what ever else you like.

As Allen and I were driving home from the doctor's my phone started to ring.

Hey Val what's up?

I was just calling to see if you and Allen were up for the club tonight?

Naw not tonight

But Sexy Philly is playing there tonight, very exclusive!

Damn that is my favorite band, but we'll have to pass, we've got major plans.

Ok bye.

Who was that?

Val

What did she want?

She wanted to invite us to a club to see Sexy Philly.

That's your favorite band right?

Yea

So why did you say no?

Because tonight you wanted it to be just us.

Look Ness, I know you have given up so much for me, including your friends. So if you want we can go to the club and then we can make love the rest of the night and the next day and the next day ..

Thank you Allen, I love you so much. I can't wait until later. I've been wet ever since we left the doctors office. - Well save some of that for later, I wouldn't want you to dry up.
Previous
Part: 1 2

Next
- Click here for a bio and to find more submissions by Redlyte.

I didn't put the entire story here. This is to give you and example of what shouldn't be published. It breaks all the rules and some not even thought up.

I enjoyed your story.

I've read worse stories on this board. I do not understand why your story was rejected.

I agree that your characters are flat and one-dimensional but that should not stop them from approving this story for posting. This is a porn board after all and not a literary board.

Your content is certainly hot enough.

I agree that you should never have two characters talking in the same paragraph, unless it is one person relaying the conversation of more than one person.

Instead of harboring ill will, take the criticism constructively and use it to improve your story.

The best fix is to work with imagery. I cannot see your characters. Inject things to make me see them and feel them without having to give a laborious description of your characters.

I enjoyed your story. Good luck to you.

BOSTONFICTIONWRITER said:
I've read worse stories on this board. I do not understand why your story was rejected.

I agree that your characters are flat and one-dimensional but that should not stop them from approving this story for posting. This is a porn board after all and not a literary board.

Your content is certainly hot enough.

I agree that you should never have two characters talking in the same paragraph, unless it is one person relaying the conversation of more than one person.

Instead of harboring ill will, take the criticism constructively and use it to improve your story.

The best fix is to work with imagery. I cannot see your characters. Inject things to make me see them and feel them without having to give a laborious description of your characters.

I enjoyed your story. Good luck to you.

Thanks BFW. I needed those kind words. I have read many stories by you and I know the effort you place on each story. I think that is the point. I try not to let negativiness cloud my day, but it gets a little over whelming when you think an editor is practicing censorship.

I have had eight stories published with out a mishap. I spend several hours writing, WHY?, simply because i like to give people something to jerk to. Now out of the blue sky comes this. I am used to rejection for a good reason, but not for none at all. I can only believe that a certain editor is on a witch hunt.

I am willing to help

1st thing I noticed in the 2nd par you switched from 1st person pov to 3rd person, in the same sentence. The flow was a little off. I found myself reading sentences a few times, because commas were not there. The feeling and emotion is trying to come out but it falls a little short. You are on to a good thing, with a little help it would be far better.

I am confused why it was rejected I have read far worse. If you would like I can edited it for you. I just need till Sunday or Monday. I am sure another kind editor can give you a faster turn-around. Just remember us Volunteer Editors are not the same ones who reject stories. We only try to help before the real editors get it. PM if you would like my help, or look on the VE board for my real e-mail.

Best of luck

They will always reject a story if it violates any specific guideline, no matter how good the storyline and telling.

Two people talking in the same paragraph is instant rejection. There were a few grammatical errors and strange breaks with point of view early on, but it was a good tale. I'd do a few revisions on it just to polish up the little stuff that will get you rated down when it hits the boards.

It's always nice to have an editor, especially when they are free. I had trouble figuring out why my story was not going anywhere. I was just too close to what I had written. I asked a friend of mine, who is an editor on here to take a look. It was then I found out the my editor-hubby wasn't doing me any favors. So I decided to let hubby proof read it and rely on the editor for guidance. It has really helped me. Good luck with your writing.

In answer to your question, no.

First thing I noticed is that you have some humongous paragraphs. Large paragraphs are extremely hard on the eyes when you're reading from a computer screen...they need to be cut down to manageable size.

Never having two characters speaking in the same paragraph is a hard and fast rule for whatever genre you're writing in. Separating them makes the transition easier for a reader.

quutoo said:
(you start off in first person: telling the story from your point of view - "I". Don't indent paragraphs by the way, a double-space between paragraphs is enough) Samuel Robertson, I'm better known as Sam, by all, especially by my young wife Laura. We had been married three years, and had gotten to know each other pretty intimately. When we first married, like most couples we had to settle down and really get to know the other. Love is a fine thing but there's nothing like time. Time is what allows one to realize that his or her love is a real person.

"I want to see you as well as feel you honey," I would say. Laura would let a small smile cross her face . That smile would disappear quickly and she would hold my naked body close. Laura was five foot tall while I was almost six feet, give or take an inch or so. The one thing that Laura did like was my cock. It was a thick thing of close to eight inches. (gah! Auto-back click for me. I don't care what size someone's dick is, or if they wear a 74DDD bra. Your descriptions here read like something from a police blotter - a normal thing for inexperienced writers. Try not to do the Dragnet thing. Here's a news flash: size really DOESN'T matter.) She had learned from other wives that her man was better endowed than a lot of men.(women don't talk about cock size, at least no one I know does...we don't care how big it is) Laura had something else to feel insecure about. Why was I with her instead of some other prettier, sexier woman. I felt that it was to blame for the recent decline of his bouts of sex with his wife. We still made love almost every night, but Laura seemed to be more and more passive. (para. too long)

I had Laura take a well -respected test of a persons personality that was published in a well know woman's magazine. (now you switch to third person, speaking of "Sam" instead of "I" No no)Sam, himself, graded the results, and was amazed at the results. Laura was insecure about her sexuality, her looks, and just about everything else. I was amazed because he thought that Laura was, to put it bluntly, hot. Many of my male friends seem to think so also. They kept it clean but they were always complimenting her on the way she looked at a ball game, or a neighborhood affair. "Sam if you ever decide to drop the hammer on her would you give me some notice," Roger Arnold said one day as he and I had a cool beer. We were watching Laura set out the plates for everyone to eat from at Roger's annual Bar-B-Que. (para. too long)

Roger was one of the few non married men in their circle of friends. I laughed at what Roger had and confided in me and Laura would never believe him on a stack of bibles. Roger suggested that I take Laura out where more men could appreciate her more. "Hey Sam...I'm not talking about me either, but really she needs to get some other men's input." Sam thought about it and he finally agreed with his friend. Laura had been kept in a female environment too long when she was younger. Four older, read catty, sisters had worked their feminine venom on her too long..

I couldn't read anymore, it was giving me a headache.

Darlin', you need an editor in the worst way. Pop over to the Editor's Forum, and see if you can find someone to help you. You have run on sentences, sentence fragments, switching POV, etc., etc. An editor will help you understand the rules of grammar, and will also help you tighten up the overall story, and make it something people will enjoy, instead of back-clicking.

Last edited:
I didn't read it, but noted you said it got rejected, in part, for having two people talk in the same paragraph. Maybe if you edited it in Lit (and online) conventions it would be accepted. I don't think the powers that be care what you write about as long as it meets their standards (BTW, I had a horror story rejected and stil don't know why).

cloudy said:
In answer to your question, no.

First thing I noticed is that you have some humongous paragraphs. Large paragraphs are extremely hard on the eyes when you're reading from a computer screen...they need to be cut down to manageable size.

Never having two characters speaking in the same paragraph is a hard and fast rule for whatever genre you're writing in. Separating them makes the transition easier for a reader.

I couldn't read anymore, it was giving me a headache.

Darlin', you need an editor in the worst way. Pop over to the Editor's Forum, and see if you can find someone to help you. You have run on sentences, sentence fragments, switching POV, etc., etc. An editor will help you understand the rules of grammar, and will also help you tighten up the overall story, and make it something people will enjoy, instead of back-clicking.

Dahling.....I stopped reading your critique when you made the statement thaTt
women don't talk about size. Perhaps you don't, but many women do. I found your criticism bordering simply finding fault with someones work, rather than helping. I concidered it negative critism instead of constructive. If you don't read my stories then I will not be hurt. I only read about five percent of them myself. Just the facts Mam...just the facts.

kandie said:
It's always nice to have an editor, especially when they are free. I had trouble figuring out why my story was not going anywhere. I was just too close to what I had written. I asked a friend of mine, who is an editor on here to take a look. It was then I found out the my editor-hubby wasn't doing me any favors. So I decided to let hubby proof read it and rely on the editor for guidance. It has really helped me. Good luck with your writing.

Kandie...you really seem like a nice person. If only there were more in the world like you. I don't have a husband...thank God I'm bi instead of wanting to marry a guy. The only person I have is myself. In the distant past, under a different name, I sent a story to an editor. They didn't come back at all. One did and I didn't recognize it as mine. You and hubby are probably a lot alike, in so much as you think alike after time together.

Thank you for your help and support. John Q.

Athena_e19 said:
They will always reject a story if it violates any specific guideline, no matter how good the storyline and telling.

Two people talking in the same paragraph is instant rejection. There were a few grammatical errors and strange breaks with point of view early on, but it was a good tale. I'd do a few revisions on it just to polish up the little stuff that will get you rated down when it hits the boards.

That's exactly what I am talking about. The rules seem to be arbitrarily enforced. For that reason I put the story by redlyte for comparison. Why can some writers get away with literary murder and others are subjected to arbitrary rejection? I just wonder why. I have been to the site for years, and have seen a decline in the Loving Wife stories. Most seem to be written by one lifestyle of people.

If they always reject a story ( your own words), then why do stories like "It's all my fault" get published. So they don't ALWAYS reject stories that violate the rules.

HappilyM said:
1st thing I noticed in the 2nd par you switched from 1st person pov to 3rd person, in the same sentence. The flow was a little off. I found myself reading sentences a few times, because commas were not there. The feeling and emotion is trying to come out but it falls a little short. You are on to a good thing, with a little help it would be far better.

I am confused why it was rejected I have read far worse. If you would like I can edited it for you. I just need till Sunday or Monday. I am sure another kind editor can give you a faster turn-around. Just remember us Volunteer Editors are not the same ones who reject stories. We only try to help before the real editors get it. PM if you would like my help, or look on the VE board for my real e-mail.

Best of luck

Yes. I found two instances where I switched.

quutoo said:
women don't talk about size. Perhaps you don't, but many women do. I found your criticism bordering simply finding fault with someones work, rather than helping. I concidered it negative critism instead of constructive. If you don't read my stories then I will not be hurt. I only read about five percent of them myself. Just the facts Mam...just the facts.

Cloudy can be, at times, a tad abrasive but I think she was treating you with kid gloves here. In fact, her brief edit would be supported by any half-decent writer here. Be informed, any mention of size, even more when numbers are used instead of words, causes a lot of readers to switch off.

Your story, as I read it in the post here, breaks just about every punctuation, grammar and presentation guideline the site asks for. I don't know if the line breaks are in the submission or not, but they sure are off-putting.

You may be a good writer, I just can't tell from this, but you are going to have to roll with the punches and work with guys who want to help you. No-one who is a writer here wants to trash another writer's work.

Cloudy was firm but fair. If you are a real man, you'd send her a PM and apologize. She took the trouble to read your story and gave you her best advice. She deserved better, IMHO.

jomar said:
I didn't read it, but noted you said it got rejected, in part, for having two people talk in the same paragraph. Maybe if you edited it in Lit (and online) conventions it would be accepted. I don't think the powers that be care what you write about as long as it meets their standards (BTW, I had a horror story rejected and stil don't know why).

Now here is where I find a big problem. A character speaks through "quotation marks". I do not have the same character speaking in the same paragraph at the same time. If I would write (Mary said, "It's raining". I had to agree with her and came back with the old cats and dogs thing. I told her that we would need raincoats. "The red or black ones?" she asked. I told her that it didn't matter.)

This is am example of the way i write. It is also the same sort of writing i have found with some of the nations pimary fiction writers. Just because i made statements in the paragraph, I did not speak with ", marks. That would be two people speaking at the same time in the same paragraph.

I can't see doing it this way ...

Mary said, "It's raining."

I had to agree with her and came back with the cats and dogs thing. I told her that we would need raincoats.

"Tha red or black ones?" she asked.

I told her that it didn't matter.

What is wrong with condensing the speaking parts, if only one speaker is in quotations? Here is a point that I think needs to be cleared up. I have used this format in most of my stories and now I get rejected for it.

If you had a horror story rejected, then perhapos some mod didn't approve of the subject. Who knows...I have read a lot of the older Loving Wives stories and find that none of the new ones are as good as the old ones. I think somewhere along the way, someone said, "We are going to become a site where a story has to be perfect. I have never found the perfect story yet.
While i was reading one of Clancey's books, I found a couple of errors. Did I stop reading..?no way.It was too good.

quutoo said:

Suit yourself. I wasn't aware that your story was already perfect because you posted it here asking for help.

I honestly was trying to be helpful, but now that I know where your head's at, I'll just feel free to be my normal, adorable, blunt self. Don't say you weren't warned. You want honesty? (I really was being tactful before, but now the gloves are off) Your story sucks because the grammar, the punctuation, the POV screwups are SO bad that it doesn't make any sense at all. A sixth grader would have done less harm to the english language than you have. It might be a good "story," but if you can't be bothered to learn how to tell a story, and would rather react defensively to someone who was honestly trying to help, then you deserve all the 1-votes, and hateful emails you're going to get from readers who are much more literate than you are.

If you can't take the VERY mild criticism that I offered, then your career as an author will last exactly two nanoseconds after your story gets published. Grow up, and realize that some are simply better educated when it comes to grammar - for example, me (I have a Bachelor's degree in English). Posted as it is, it's just less competition for me and others when contests run. Brace yourself for the feedback you'll get from the grammar police. I'll just sit back and watch, thanks. It's always amusing.

*shrug*

elfin_odalisque said:
Cloudy can be, at times, a tad abrasive but I think she was treating you with kid gloves here. In fact, her brief edit would be supported by any half-decent writer here. Be informed, any mention of size, even more when numbers are used instead of words, causes a lot of readers to switch off.

Your story, as I read it in the post here, breaks just about every punctuation, grammar and presentation guideline the site asks for. I don't know if the line breaks are in the submission or not, but they sure are off-putting.

You may be a good writer, I just can't tell from this, but you are going to have to roll with the punches and work with guys who want to help you. No-one who is a writer here wants to trash another writer's work.

Cloudy was firm but fair. If you are a real man, you'd send her a PM and apologize. She took the trouble to read your story and gave you her best advice. She deserved better, IMHO.

Thanks, babe. I don't need an apology, though. I'll just go back to eating newbs like this for breakfast, that's all. ;)

Just goes to show, the few times I bend from being a bitch and try to help a neophyte, they're already too perfect for me to help. :rolleyes:

It won't happen again any time soon. Arrogant newbies who already know it all can just figure it all out by themselves. Besides, they make the rest of us look like Hemingway by comparison.

Last edited:
You'd do a lot better if, rather an defending your rejected story, you'd listen to Cloudy and Elfin. I struggled through (those are the right words, by the way) your story and can see exactly why it was rejected.

You do swith POVs. Your grammar and punctuation is in need to help and you insist on defending the story rather than learning from the rejection.

Were I you, I'd first sit down with the story and read it closely, then find an editor. Lastly, I'd stop playing the newbie and listen to the people who have been here for years and have lots of stories posted on this site and others. They do know what they are talking about.

elfin_odalisque said:

Sorry...no Pm. The point I was trying to make was that some stories that aren't sticklers to rule and regulations. I read the stories, not to be face to face with the best in literature. If I want that I go to the library. I come to this site because the stories...used to be at least...erotic and stimulating.
To think that all literotica members share your opnion is a little hard to swallow. As in society, Lit is made up of all sort. You just represent a small segment.

My original point was,( and also to bring attention to) the fact that rejectiuon and approval seem to be unequall. I just wanted some feedback. I am well aware that my stories are not all that literally perfect, but what the hey, When I want firewood I don't go around getting only the straight peices of fire wood. It would be a helluva cold winter if that were the case.

I didn't need my peice critiqued by a fine magnifying glass, which most of you seem to do. The forst reply that I got on this post was by Bostonfictonwriter.
His remarks were that my story should not have been rejected but he listed a couple of outstanding errors. His feedback was what i was looking for. I was also looking for some idea of why some people who approve stories have such different standards.

If there is going to be standards then there should be standards, and not arbitrary standards. Every story should be rejected if it has even ONE mispelled word. I have seen at least one mispelled word in many stories I have read. I have seen errors. Errors that give a person the idea that if he makes a couple of errors then he will still get published. I spend a lot of time writing and re_ reading the story to try and work out the most blatant errors. I'm sure that most people do.

Then you get a story like the one by redlyte and you have to shake your head. If standards do exist then that story should never have been given any concideration at all. It was. I wrote to laurel complaining about it and the next thing i know is that my latest story was rejected. I have submitted stories that were rejected because they were too voilent, yet I saw stories that exceeded the violence in mine. This is what I am talking about.

Strange that of all of you that found so much fault with my story, none of you made the least comment about a piece of garbage (in anyones opnion).

So no Cloudy doesn't get an apology from me. I didn't say anything to apologize for. I did find her critism to be of the non-constructive kind. For saying this i refuse to apologize.

quutoo said:
Now here is where I find a big problem. A character speaks through "quotation marks". I do not have the same character speaking in the same paragraph at the same time. If I would write (Mary said, "It's raining". I had to agree with her and came back with the old cats and dogs thing. I told her that we would need raincoats. "The red or black ones?" she asked. I told her that it didn't matter.)

This is am example of the way i write. It is also the same sort of writing i have found with some of the nations pimary fiction writers. Just because i made statements in the paragraph, I did not speak with ", marks. That would be two people speaking at the same time in the same paragraph.

I can't see doing it this way ...

Mary said, "It's raining."

I had to agree with her and came back with the cats and dogs thing. I told her that we would need raincoats.

"Tha red or black ones?" she asked.

I told her that it didn't matter.

What is wrong with condensing the speaking parts, if only one speaker is in quotations? Here is a point that I think needs to be cleared up. I have used this format in most of my stories and now I get rejected for it.

If you had a horror story rejected, then perhapos some mod didn't approve of the subject. Who knows...I have read a lot of the older Loving Wives stories and find that none of the new ones are as good as the old ones. I think somewhere along the way, someone said, "We are going to become a site where a story has to be perfect. I have never found the perfect story yet.
While i was reading one of Clancey's books, I found a couple of errors. Did I stop reading..?no way.It was too good.

You don't have to put one in paraphrase. Just start a new paragraph. Eg:

"It's raining."

"True, coming down cats and dogs. We'll need our raincoats."

She went to the closet. "Red or black?"

"Whatever's closest."

The paragraph breaks show a different person is talking. You don't even need to say who is speaking. But you DO need quote marks. They aren't an option when using direct speech. They are a grammatical device to show the reader someone is talking. Without them, the reader is easily confused as to what is speech and what is not.

quutoo said:
Sorry...no Pm. The point I was trying to make was that some stories that aren't sticklers to rule and regulations. I read the stories, not to be face to face with the best in literature. If I want that I go to the library. I come to this site because the stories...used to be at least...erotic and stimulating.
To think that all literotica members share your opnion is a little hard to swallow. As in society, Lit is made up of all sort. You just represent a small segment.

My original point was,( and also to bring attention to) the fact that rejectiuon and approval seem to be unequall. I just wanted some feedback. I am well aware that my stories are not all that literally perfect, but what the hey, When I want firewood I don't go around getting only the straight peices of fire wood. It would be a helluva cold winter if that were the case.

I didn't need my peice critiqued by a fine magnifying glass, which most of you seem to do. The forst reply that I got on this post was by Bostonfictonwriter.
His remarks were that my story should not have been rejected but he listed a couple of outstanding errors. His feedback was what i was looking for. I was also looking for some idea of why some people who approve stories have such different standards.

If there is going to be standards then there should be standards, and not arbitrary standards. Every story should be rejected if it has even ONE mispelled word. I have seen at least one mispelled word in many stories I have read. I have seen errors. Errors that give a person the idea that if he makes a couple of errors then he will still get published. I spend a lot of time writing and re_ reading the story to try and work out the most blatant errors. I'm sure that most people do.

Then you get a story like the one by redlyte and you have to shake your head. If standards do exist then that story should never have been given any concideration at all. It was. I wrote to laurel complaining about it and the next thing i know is that my latest story was rejected. I have submitted stories that were rejected because they were too voilent, yet I saw stories that exceeded the violence in mine. This is what I am talking about.

Strange that of all of you that found so much fault with my story, none of you made the least comment about a piece of garbage (in anyones opnion).

So no Cloudy doesn't get an apology from me. I didn't say anything to apologize for. I did find her critism to be of the non-constructive kind. For saying this i refuse to apologize.

Constructive criticism:

constructive:
1 : declared such by judicial construction or interpretation
2 : of or relating to construction or creation
3 : promoting improvement or development

criticism:
the art of evaluating or analyzing works of art or literature; also : writings expressing such evaluation or analysis

I was trying to point out areas where you needed improvement. Pray tell, if your work is so almighty perfect, why did you feel the need to post it here and ask for advice?

*sharpening my teeth as I wait for your, no doubt, nonsensical explanation*

I've already said I didn't want an apology. You obviously have no interest in getting any better, and just want to bitch because your doodles didn't get accepted. Guess what? Keep writing at the level that you are, and none of your stories will ever see the light of day, at least not on a site with any claim to quality, however small.

Bless your little heart. Post it the way it is. I dare you. :D

Oh, wait. That's right......it won't be posted because your grammar, punctuation, etc. is horrendous. Duh.

:rolleyes:

Last edited:
quutoo said:
Dahling.....I stopped reading your critique when you made the statement thaTt women don't talk about size. Perhaps you don't, but many women do.

This is perhaps tangential but I wanted to comment on it because it's been bugging me. ;) I happen to be a woman who does talk about size, cares about size and has female friends who feel likewise. Certainly there are other criteria but it is, for us, most definitely present, for better or worse.

With all due respect Cloudy, :rose: and with no intention of getting into a flame war, I think it's dangerous to make NO/ALL generalizations. I had a guy angrily debate a story of mine saying NO man likes "X" and I was thinking to myself, "Um, I hate to break this to you but, in fact, I know several personally who do. Would you like their phone numbers so you can verify this yourself?" :)

Sex is like food in a way. People have different tastes. Some women like a big penis, others a small one, some don't care. Some women love cunnilingus; some hate it; others are somewhere in the middle. And I know this is true for men. Some like having a finger in their ass, others hate it. On and on and on.

Invent the freakiest, most far out, or (to someone's mind) most "disgusting" sexual act possible and I'd bet there is at least one human on the planet who finds it appealing.

Different strokes, etc.

Last edited:
wanderlustress said:
This is perhaps tangential but I wanted to comment on it because it's been bugging me. ;) I happen to be a woman who does talk about size, cares about size and has female friends who feel likewise. Certainly there are other criteria but it is, for us, most definitely present, for better or worse.

With all due respect Cloudy, :rose: and with no intention of getting into a flame war, I think it's dangerous to make NO/ALL generalizations. I had a guy angrily debate a story of mine saying NO man likes "X" and I was thinking to myself, "Um, I hate to break this to you but, in fact, I know several personally who do. Would you like their phone numbers so you can verify this yourself?" :)

Sex is like food in a way. People have different tastes. Some women like a big penis, others a small one, some don't care. Some women love cunnilingus; some hate it; others are somewhere in the middle. And I know this is true for men. Some like having a finger in their ass, others hate it. On and on and on.

Invent the freakiest, most far out, or (to someone's mind) most "disgusting" sexual act possible and I'd bet there is at least one human on the planet who finds it appealing.

Different strokes, etc.

You're right. That said, women don't have the general "size" fetish that guys seem to have.

Peruse some stories...I can almost guarantee you that 99% of the stories that describe women with 44DD breasts and the men as having 9 inch dicks (the actual numbers are important for this) are men. A woman may be a size queen, but she wants "big," not 7.345698217 inches. Just in general, numbers aren't important to women, but descriptors are, if that makes any sense. Men tend to get all technical, and will describe anything and everything in terms of numbers. It's just the way most of them are trained to think.

As far as women discussing dick size....I'm in my early forties, went to college (got two degrees, and halfway through with my masters), have lived a pretty progressive and liberal life, and have yet to have a discussion with any of my friends about dick size, other than to warn someone off when several of us had found a man's size just unworkable (honestly...this one guy was ginormous). That's the one time I can remember discussing it.

No flame war here. Despite my reputation as the bitch, as long as I'm treated with respect, I hand it back. :)

I think your story has way more issues than a couple of misspelled words.

Read Cloudy's original critique. She's spot on. I thought the exact same thing as I forced myself to trawl through your awkward sentences.

The thing is, I think that underneath the glaring grammatical errors you have a good story here. You have hot ideas and interesting set ups, and all you need is a patient editor to clean up the prose and make it readable.

Also, try not to get yourself all worked up about being rejected. I'm sure you can search the site and seek out worse stories than your rejected effort, but why waste time doing that when you could be improving your craft?

cloudy said:
You're right. That said, women don't have the general "size" fetish that guys seem to have.

Peruse some stories...I can almost guarantee you that 99% of the stories that describe women with 44DD breasts and the men as having 9 inch dicks (the actual numbers are important for this) are men. A woman may be a size queen, but she wants "big," not 7.345698217 inches.

Right. I may indeed be a size queen but I don't carry my measuring tape to assignations. :)

cloudy said:
Just in general, numbers aren't important to women, but descriptors are, if that makes any sense. Men tend to get all technical, and will describe anything and everything in terms of numbers. It's just the way most of them are trained to think.

I agree with you on that one! And generally the whole Dragnet approach you described above, I find off-putting, too. It's also so reinforced by things like Penthouse Forum letters. "She was a 46EEEEEEE." I mean, unless someone was a bra salesman how could they really pin someone to an actual size? It's a size fetish thing, as you say.

cloudy said:
As far as women discussing dick size....I'm in my early forties, went to college (got two degrees, and halfway through with my masters), have lived a pretty progressive and liberal life, and have yet to have a discussion with any of my friends about dick size, other than to warn someone off when several of us had found a man's size just unworkable (honestly...this one guy was ginormous). That's the one time I can remember discussing it.

Interesting. I'm not saying it was the central topic of conversation but it wasn't a detail avoided. Women would mention it in passing, when describing this one or that one - you know like saying, he was 6 feet tall, bald, had absolutely no hair on his chest and had the biggest penis I'd ever seen (or the smallest). Descriptors, as you say above, exactly.

cloudy said:
No flame war here. Despite my reputation as the bitch, as long as I'm treated with respect, I hand it back. :)

I didn't know you were a bitch! But thanks for no flames. :) I believe in treating everyone with respect, even if our opinions differ. ;)

Last edited:
wanderlustress said:
Right. I may indeed be a size queen but I don't carry my measuring tape to assignations. :)

I agree with you on that one! And generally the whole Dragnet approach you described above, I find off-putting, too. It's also so reinforced by things like Penthouse Forum letters. "She was a 46EEEEEEE." I mean, unless someone was a bra salesman how could they really pin someone to an actual size? It's a size fetish thing, as you say.

Interesting. I'm not saying it was the central topic of conversation but it wasn't a detail avoided. Women would mention it in passing, when describing this one or that one - you know like saying, he was 6 feet tall, bald, had absolutely no hair on his chest and had the biggest penis I'd ever seen (or the smallest). Descriptors, as you say above, exactly.

I didn't know you were a bitch! But thanks for no flames. :) I believe in treating everyone with respect, even if our opinions differ. ;)

There were no flames on my part. I say what i want to and that's that. I am well aware that many of you out there are using many different (Alts I think they are called.)

quutoo said:
There were no flames on my part. I say what i want to and that's that. I am well aware that many of you out there are using many different (Alts I think they are called.)

No one on this thread is, as far as I know.

Paranoid much?

Back