Cameltoe - sexy or no?

I love to see a cameltoe.

I do wonder at times if it’s intentional as some are very noticeable.

Do some ladies arrange their labia like this knowing guys will notice?

matling649-jpg.5361871

I love to see a cameltoe.

I do wonder at times if it’s intentional as some are very noticeable.

Do some ladies arrange their labia like this knowing guys will notice?
They'd have to be incredibly unaware if they don't think guys (or gals) will notice. I think that they're fully aware and 1) want to give the world a show or 2) don't care what the world thinks, because these pants or swimsuits are comfortable.

Okay I've been holding this one back.. But I just gotta know
Ladies
What actually causes cameltoe?? Is it tightness in the garment?? Is it too much material between the thigh gap?? Is it caused from walking and or moving and riding up?? Or a combination of all of the above??
Please

And WHY the cameltoe? I enjoy them but can't help wonder if the woman is advertising her wares or something else?

Yes. Without a doubt it’s very sexy, I have a prominent pubic bone, and a plumpish fatty pad, so if I wear leggings, or tight slacks, it’s very obvious and visible. I love it when I catch either men or women looking down at mine, it really turns me on trying to imagine what they’re thinking.

Lucy..

Yes. Without a doubt it’s very sexy, I have a prominent pubic bone, and a plumpish fatty pad, so if I wear leggings, or tight slacks, it’s very obvious and visible. I love it when I catch either men or women looking down at mine, it really turns me on trying to imagine what they’re thinking.

Lucy..
Oh, just what a nice view it is, the seeing something so private is a privilege. And then wondering what it looks like naked, is it shaved? Wet? Then wondering what you look like naked and smiling……

Lucy, you are a boon to all mankind.

Agreed, love them also. Lucy, do you always know when you show one? Do others always know?

Back