calling connoisseurs of glorious heads of hair

love guys with gorgeous long hair (not the bald on top long bits at the back look-man thats just creepy!). theres just something about that long hair trailing over your naked body as hes looking down at ya.....................

love guys with gorgeous long hair (not the bald on top long bits at the back look-man thats just creepy!). theres just something about that long hair trailing over your naked body as hes looking down at ya.....................

Sigh - I used to before economic realities forced me to sell out...

When someone's hair changes color from top to bottom like that, I can't help but think it looks poorly cared for, like faded clothing. I mean, my hair is the same length as hers, but mine is milk chocolate colored from top to bottom (or orangey in strong light). If you bleach your hair, you're supposed to either cut that part off or dye it to match when you go darker with the newer hair.

When someone's hair changes color from top to bottom like that, I can't help but think it looks poorly cared for, like faded clothing. I mean, my hair is the same length as hers, but mine is milk chocolate colored from top to bottom (or orangey in strong light). If you bleach your hair, you're supposed to either cut that part off or dye it to match when you go darker with the newer hair.

This style of color has actually become trendy now. I learned of it while finally dying my hair brown again after doing the darker under blonde look forever...

I don't necessarily know if it's a fetish, but I love curly brown hair. It's a huge attractor for me, and I don't get off on touching hair, but I do love to play with said curly brown hair.

I agree.

I don't necessarily know if it's a fetish, but I love curly brown hair. It's a huge attractor for me, and I don't get off on touching hair, but I do love to play with said curly brown hair.

Huge attractor sounds good to me.

I agree.

Huge attractor sounds good to me.
Hahaha. I realized it's a part of what has attracted me to most of the women I find attractive. It's not a dead set brown hair with curls, but I do look at a woman's hair soon after a couple other features, and hair seems to always be able to pull me in.

So, does that appear to be a fetish, or just a huge attractor? :)

Last edited:
Hahaha. I realized it's a part of what has attracted me to most of the women I find attractive. It's not a dead set brown hair with curls, but I do look at a woman's hair soon after a couple other features, and hair seems to always be able to pull me in.

So, does that appear to be a fetish, or just a huge attractor? :)

Hair is probably the first thing that grabs me about a guy...combined with gorgeous eyes, and I'm floored !

Well, where else could I put a thread about obsession with hair, ya know ? This section seemed to fit. But by definition, I'm not sure having an attraction to or obsession with hair could be considered a fetish as that applies to something more unusual an object or body part, I think ?

Not really. All a fetish is is a fixation on something that gives you physical pleasure to come into contact with, like how people with foot fetishes gain pleasure simply from touching feet. It also arouses you, and you gain sexual gratification. At least that's how I interpreted what I was told.

How is your evening going? Aside from watching for a gorgeous head of hair and set of peepers ;)

I think the fascination with red hair is definitely a male thing, no ? As far as men go, I very rarely find any redheads appealing.

It is new for me. Not sure there it came from. Maybe because the landing stip makes me want to call it their "fire pit":devil:

Long wavey auburn hair on woman always catches my attention. Coupled with a fiery personality is very desirable.

Long wavey auburn hair on woman always catches my attention. Coupled with a fiery personality is very desirable.

Understandable.

Beautiful hair on a young man is surely one of the most heavenly things my eyes ever witness.

Understandable.

Beautiful hair on a young man is surely one of the most heavenly things my eyes ever witness.

Hair does have a tendency to change with age for both sexes. I'm not quite sure of the exact true color of the woman I know my age....and they're not telling either!

Huh.

Hair. My own hair is about shoulder length when wet. When wet, because the stuff is more out of control than I'd like it to be. Not flat. At all. :rolleyes: There was a time when I could and would do the whole afro bit, but now I more or less just pull it back into a ponytail and hope it doesn't friz out too much. It's wavy and slightly curly when wet. Curly at the ends, at least. I was actually thinking of getting it cut sometime soon.

My opinions on women's hair? I love, love, LOVE a full head of long, thick hair. I have a slight obsession with red hair. That's about the quickest way to turn my head in a crowd, I think. So long, curly locks (shoulder/mid-back length, anything beyond that can be too unmanageable) of red hair are guaranteed to get my attention.

Huh.

Hair. My own hair is about shoulder length when wet. When wet, because the stuff is more out of control than I'd like it to be. Not flat. At all. :rolleyes: There was a time when I could and would do the whole afro bit, but now I more or less just pull it back into a ponytail and hope it doesn't friz out too much. It's wavy and slightly curly when wet. Curly at the ends, at least. I was actually thinking of getting it cut sometime soon.

My opinions on women's hair? I love, love, LOVE a full head of long, thick hair. I have a slight obsession with red hair. That's about the quickest way to turn my head in a crowd, I think. So long, curly locks (shoulder/mid-back length, anything beyond that can be too unmanageable) of red hair are guaranteed to get my attention.

Gosh, I would love to do your hair. All I could think while reading this is, "I know how to give his hair bounce and no frizz!" :D

Hair does have a tendency to change with age for both sexes. I'm not quite sure of the exact true color of the woman I know my age....and they're not telling either!

Hard to tell a lot of people's true colors, these days ! :D

Huh.

Intriguing, intriguing. Your hair that is. ;)

The love-of-red-hair...seems to mostly be a "man thing." I'm not into ginger males at all.

I saw a woman today with the thickest ponytail I've ever seen. I wanted to steal her hair, soooooooooo badly. If such a thing was possible. :p

Hard to tell a lot of people's true colors, these days ! :D

Intriguing, intriguing. Your hair that is. ;)

The love-of-red-hair...seems to mostly be a "man thing." I'm not into ginger males at all.

I saw a woman today with the thickest ponytail I've ever seen. I wanted to steal her hair, soooooooooo badly. If such a thing was possible. :p

I find a red bush to be very provocative!

I find a red bush to be very provocative!

There's a young woman with long red hair who works at the front desk at my gym. She's a very fit and attractive tennis player, but she doesn't take the time to really glam up her hair and makeup. Never the less, when the light hits her hair just right it brings out the highlights in her hair and it's absolutely gorgeous.

Sadly, I have not seen her bush. But a fiery red bush against soft, fair skin can be quite eye catching.

There's a young woman with long red hair who works at the front desk at my gym. She's a very fit and attractive tennis player, but she doesn't take the time to really glam up her hair and makeup. Never the less, when the light hits her hair just right it brings out the highlights in her hair and it's absolutely gorgeous.

Sadly, I have not seen her bush. But a fiery red bush against soft, fair skin can be quite eye catching.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

Hair is VERY inspiring.

Thick hair

I can name the women that have heads of hair that I admire. As a rule they are brunettes with incredibly thick hair. I've had them all, in my dreams, my youngest step among them, but that's for another thread. Can't imagine what I found attractive about straight blonde hair as a kid; what a bore I was.

Last edited:
Back