calling connoisseurs of glorious heads of hair

I don't think I ever really mentioned where the hair that I loved to wash was...hahaha

Alright you two...control yourselves...use your heads and remember...this thread is about....hair above the neck !!! :p

I was scouring my pics to see if I had a collection of my hair styles...

Um, actually, this thread is for discussion of hair and what you like about it. If we discussed your hair KO99, then maybe we'd want to see it ? Do you want to share thoughts you have about hair in general ?

Last edited:
Um, actually, this thread is for discussion of hair and what you like about it. If we discussed your hair KO99, then maybe we'd want to see it ? Do you want to share thoughts you have about hair in general ?
I'll discuss it. Me Gusta dishwater blond hair and half-curly hair - that's the exact combo the first guy I had a crush on in highschool had. :kiss:

I'll discuss it. Me Gusta dishwater blond hair and half-curly hair - that's the exact combo the first guy I had a crush on in highschool had. :kiss:

I like so many variations of hair that I can't narrow it down specifically to any color or style. Although I suppose I could try. LOL But thank you for sharing what kind of hair you like. :)

I like so many variations of hair that I can't narrow it down specifically to any color or style. Although I suppose I could try. LOL But thank you for sharing what kind of hair you like. :)
Well, I also love black hair, and red hair, and milk blond, and yellow blond... ;) Probably the only hair color I don't like is my own, lol (brown). Nothing wrong with brown in any objective sense, it just seems mundane and boring to me personally because I grew up where 80% of people have brown hair.

Well, I also love black hair, and red hair, and milk blond, and yellow blond... ;) Probably the only hair color I don't like is my own, lol (brown). Nothing wrong with brown in any objective sense, it just seems mundane and boring to me personally because I grew up where 80% of people have brown hair.

I like your distinctions there between "milk" blonde and yellow blonde. Clearly you are a hair connoisseur too. :)

I know what you mean about brown hair being perceived as commonplace and boring. I have brown hair too. You've made me think it through and I can say that overwhelmingly I am more attracted to men with light to dark brown hair than anything else. So I guess for me, brown hair on the opposite sex works the best.

Brown hair with blue eyes...yum !!!

I do love dark blonde hair on men, too.

I rarely see men with red or black hair that I find attractive. Both colors seem to work better on women, IMHO.

Brown hair with blue eyes...yum !

obsess about me much? :D

Oh yeah and ummm I like hair too. brown or raven black is my favs with red next and blode dead last. Of natural haircolors anyway. I have a fascination for dyed hair as well especially two-toned.

For length almost always long but there are some cute short cuts I like alot if they go well with the face. Also love a big giant 70's afro's lol

obsess about me much? :D

Oh yeah and ummm I like hair too. brown or raven black is my favs with red next and blode dead last. Of natural haircolors anyway. I have a fascination for dyed hair as well especially two-toned.

For length almost always long but there are some cute short cuts I like alot if they go well with the face. Also love a big giant 70's afro's lol

Yep, I must have been thinking about you. ;)

Very interesting, Wyck ! You like 'fros, huh?

I don't like dyed hair colors at all, unless they look very natural on the person. This includes added highlights...they shouldn't be garish.

Yep, I must have been thinking about you. ;)

Very interesting, Wyck ! You like 'fros, huh?

I don't like dyed hair colors at all, unless they look very natural on the person. This includes added highlights...they shouldn't be garish.

Lucky me. Nice to know somewhere out there is. :)

I do. Don't see enough of them anymore sadly. :(

And thats ok you don't have to like dyed hair. I'm really not so picky that a hair color would turn me away. Usually personalities do that but brunette or black draws my eyes so much quicker.

My goddamn hair is so thick I have to periodically ask the lady barber to thin it out. She then refuses to do so remarking, "Wait'll I finish, you'll see." She then proceeds to reprimand me for complaining about how thick it is saying, "You don't know how lucky you are."

Perhaps she has a point; I do take it for granted.

It is nice to be back home. Haircuts in the big city cost upwards of $30 (with tip); here, they're $15 (with tip). I've still got sticker shock that a haircut could possibly cost more that $10.

The first thing I notice on a woman is her hair.
A woman with well care for hair, regardless of the style, that fits her well is a turn on for me.
Hell it's more likely a fetish as well.
I've found for me personally the women with great heads of hair I've met and known
tend to have their act, life, and most everything else put together as well.
I've fantasized and more about particular woman and their hair.
great thread!

Alright ! A man after my own heart....I mean, fetish ! ;) Thank you for those thoughts. :)

Talking about heads of hair.... years ago I was in a sub relationship and my then master wanted me in different coloured hair almost weekly. After long thought I decided to cut my hair to about 2inch in length and wear wigs. I must say, he pleasured me in ways which would make me pass out now lol. :heart:

i love men with long hair (okay not the bald on top all long at the back type yuk) i mean lovely thick shiny full head of hair sooooooooooo dam sexxxy that long hair trailing ova your naked body as you get it on sigh

The first thing I noticed in this pic is her gorgeous hair :)
tumblr_mdjrjxGMAr1ruybnso1_500.jpg

That's funny because.....her hair isn't the first thing I noticed ! :D (Hahahaaaaaaa....but it IS nice, though.) :)

Talking about heads of hair.... years ago I was in a sub relationship and my then master wanted me in different coloured hair almost weekly. After long thought I decided to cut my hair to about 2inch in length and wear wigs. I must say, he pleasured me in ways which would make me pass out now lol. :heart:

Sounds like you were with a man with a unique hair fetish of his own and it seems the results were most pleasurable for you ! :)

i love men with long hair (okay not the bald on top all long at the back type yuk) i mean lovely thick shiny full head of hair sooooooooooo dam sexxxy that long hair trailing ova your naked body as you get it on sigh

It's not commonly seen anymore but there are some men who look awesome with long hair like that. :)

have always been attracted to guys with long hair, dont know what it is about them but yeah. its hot!!! have been out with 3-4 guys that have had long hair! very sexy :)

There was a thread in the BDSM subforum (or its chat sub sub forum???) recently where the OP was particularly interested in short hair, and some discussion happened about what long hair and short hair symbolize and why that makes them attractive to different people. Me personally, I associate men with long hair with historical and fantasy settings, which I like, and I associate men with short hair (punk styles and colors excluded) with corporate culture and conservative politics, things I really don't like.

Well, I don't think it quite reaches the level of fetish for me, but I love hair, especially as a part of the experience. I love to thread my fingers through a man's hair and use it like a handle to direct him where he needs to go. I love bald guys too, though. Then you just have to use his ears. :D

Seriously, I do love to run my fingers through hair, to pet hair, to bury my nose in and it and feel it and smell it. I love my own hair too, I love using it as part of the tease of foreplay, dragging it across his body. Hiding behind it, having it pulled. My hair is hard to control and thick and curly, so I relish the times it doesn't matter that my hair will never, ever be the smooth silkiness the shampoo commercials tell me I should want. In the dark, or in partial light, it looks just as good as that hair model's does. ;)

Hair is good. Very,, very good.

Not sure if it is a fetish:

I enjoy brushing a woman's hair, I dream about washing her hair while she is in the bath, I love the smell of her hair as I nuzzle her neck.

A Shroud

I love to cover our faces with her hair while we kiss...

Like a shroud.....

Where we can be alone.....

Together

Back