Call me Daddy

I'm writing a story about a younger woman having sex with an older man. I'm considering having him ask her to call him Daddy while having sex. Will that turn off a lot of readers? I'm not into actual father/daughter incest stories so it seems like it might appeal to a narrow audience. I don't want to turn off readers either seeing it doesn't matter that much to the actual story. I'm looking for thoughts from other authors.
Personally, as a younger female with an AGE GAP fetish... I don't think there is anything wrong with me calling the man I am with "Daddy" -- it's more due to the respect for age and his experience. I can also base my opinion on reading erotica where many men like to be called Daddy. It gives them a very authoritarian role. Teaching sexual lessons, him being the Dominate partner, and allowing his "babygirl" to be obedient for him.

I'm writing a story about a younger woman having sex with an older man. I'm considering having him ask her to call him Daddy while having sex. Will that turn off a lot of readers? I'm not into actual father/daughter incest stories so it seems like it might appeal to a narrow audience. I don't want to turn off readers either seeing it doesn't matter that much to the actual story. I'm looking for thoughts from other authors.
I used to hate the idea but now somehow.... something so submissive

I went through this whole debate while writing my Jenna series.

It started with a role play chat between Jenna and Tom (the two central characters) where she started calling him "Daddy."

They talked about it later; Tom liked it but thought it a little strange. Jenna explained she does it for fun and because she thought he might like it. But she tells him not to overthink it. She doesn't have a daddy fetish, nor an incest fetish. Doesn't think of her own father, nor think of Tom AS her father.

She finds it fun and a little kinky and so throws it in sometimes.

A few readers didn't like it, but it was a very few. Most either liked it, or at the very least, didn't complain.

All this to say: use it if you wanna. And in what context you feel it works.

Don't worry too much about the reader reaction. Those who don't like it can find something else to read.
Agree. Calling someone daddy isn’t always about incest.

Seemingly, google bard believes calling a woman hottie is demeaning, objectifying.
I wonder what does it believe about calling a man daddy.

Personally, I've been digging being called Daddy for years. One night when I was younger guy, I was making out with my girlfriend. I had known her for a year or so, her family was new in town and I was highly attracted to her the first time I saw her. We had been dating for a few months.
We were laying on the living room floor with with Jethro Tull (her fav at the time) working his way quietly through an album. We were on our sides facing each other, making our time together count.
We kissed deeply and since it's my favorite form of foreplay, we began fogging the windows in her parent's small, two-bedroom apartment with the hot lust of a new love. In the glow of the lights on the stereo, she asked me to take her virginity and finished by saying" please Daddy?"
In less time than it takes to think it, my dick got as hard as a thirty dollar cold chisel. In slow motion, it felt like it would rip through my Levi boot cuts like a laser, and never tear a thread.
When we arranged our clothing for our first fuck and tried to be quiet, but when she dug her nails in my back, she moaned loudly when I pushed my cock through her cherry. After a time, she spoke, "Thank you, Daddy." I made her call me Daddy in her soft sultry voice about 50 times that night and it sent shocks up and down my spine, making a connection between my brain and cock. Since then, being called Daddy is required foreplay. Write you, write away.

I'll be honest.. I've never called anyone Daddy in my life... Until 2+ years ago..
An older-than-myself man DM'd me and as we were in the vetting process.. he wrote me a story to which the male character did that.. he called himself Daddy during an erotic part and I got very aroused!!
I've called him daddy ever since, 🤩💜😈

So, it's hot, yes!

Back