Cabin Of Seduction.

Steel_Buns

Virgin - Not
In a secluded cabin nestled deep within the woods, a stranger and an adventurous woman find themselves drawn together by an irresistible magnetism. Curiosity leads the woman to take a small peak into this cabin, emanating out of which was a very strong aromatic scent. She saw a tall well built man, preparing what seemed like a very plush massage table for a client. Without even thinking twice she decides to knock on the door.

This is the prompt I'm looking to roleplay with a woman preferably around my age(28). We can change or modify a few things as per our mutual liking around this scene. As far as the scene goes my main idea was to have to revolve around a dom sub relationship that builds slowly between the two. Me being the dom. It's an exploration of sensual boundaries that leaves them both gasping for more. Well that's pretty much what I have in mind :p
If any of this is right up your alley feel free to DM! or leave a reply. We can get to know each other and make this a lot more fun!

Back