By god, if I have to be stuck here...

sxychick21 said:
Its nice to FINALLY know where you stand after all these days of chasing you...giggling!

LoL!! Well if u wanted to know that bad...LoL I't stated on my profile!! LoL:p
And anyways...LoL I'm sure u knew i went that "crooked" path...LoL

Cipher said:

Damn..he came out that hiding place like that mother fucker was on fire or some shit!!! lmfao!! man harvey ur funny!!!!!:p

Hehehe....hey! It wasn't like I was on fire.....it was more like I was being chased by wild dogs....get it straight. :)

Cipher said:

Damn..he came out that hiding place like that mother fucker was on fire or some shit!!! lmfao!! man harvey ur funny!!!!!:p
Obviously he enjoys being licked by a talented tongue! Enough to put up with the meanie to get it....giggling

sxychick21 said:
Oh no....we DEFINITELY want you to stay and play...i was just checking to make sure youre all kosher with that...

<checks to see if there's a big K branded on his butt> ;)

sxychick21 said:
Obviously he enjoys being licked by a talented tongue! Enough to put up with the meanie to get it....giggling

...And u know this!!! LoL Hell i had to look to make sure he wasn't smokin!!! lmfao

Cipher said:

LoL!! Well if u wanted to know that bad...LoL I't stated on my profile!! LoL:p
And anyways...LoL I'm sure u knew i went that "crooked" path...LoL
Cracking up...ok it is there...plain as day in your profile!! My bad...giggling

sxychick21 said:

"I have no recollection of that event, Sir...."

:)

LoL Yeah..ur bad...But it's all good!!! :)
I knew u'd figure it out sooner or later..LoL

HarveyWallbangr said:

"I have no recollection of that event, Sir...."

:)

Yeah yeah....i'm sooo sure...what's that stain then??? lmfao

HarveyWallbangr said:

lol....I dunno, I DO have a sore throat....maybe I'm just destined to stay passed out...

LoL I don't think so..LoL I really don't think so...LoL
:p :D

HarveyWallbangr said:

lol....I dunno, I DO have a sore throat....maybe I'm just destined to stay passed out...
running over...propping up his head...loosening the tie...placing my mouth carefully on his...blowing softly...getting distracted...slipping in some tongue...mmm, i like this...playing more with the unconcious guys tongue....

What do you mean I cant do it like that, teacher??
;)

LMFAO @ Sxy!!! hell nah...LoL
We are seriously losing our minds!! LoL
..And itz real fun too!!! LoL

Harvey..ur throat okay now??? LoL:p

Alright you 2..it's 415am my time..and i hate to go..but i have some errands to do tomorrow and some house cleaning..so i'll see the both of you later!! it's been fun!!

*Hugz and kisses to Harvey*~ "Tu eres muy loco mi amigo"

*Hugz and kisses to Sxychick*~I'll see ur fine ass later;)

:heart:

Awwwww...doh!

Sorry it took so long, and now I come back just as Cipher's leaving....mannnnnn....

G'night, Cipher...you rock!! Better be showin' that crazy butt around more often.... :) <Yeah, yeah...take it however you want, it was a compliment..lol>

SxyChick - Ah, gosh...what to say....meanie! :) I forgive ya..lol....how could I not after a wake-up kiss like that? <wonders why the good ones always are outside of Oregon..lol>

Think it's nighty-night time for me too...night, all...

wow...its late there...

thanks for the laughs and more cipher....

you WILL see my fine ass later :) :kiss:

Oh harvey...even though you called me mean I will forgive you because I got lumped in with "the good ones" Im flattered, darlin'

I KNOW I'll see you around...after all, I AM stalking you...giggling

Hey go take CARE of yourself...

sxychick21 said:
Oh harvey...even though you called me mean I will forgive you because I got lumped in with "the good ones" Im flattered, darlin'

I KNOW I'll see you around...after all, I AM stalking you...giggling

Hey go take CARE of yourself...

lol...<hides again>

Hello...im a stalker...you cant hide from me! And Cipher is gone so you cant use her as a shield...giggling *WEG*

Happy Sunday!!!!!! to the both of ya!!

Tx..Ur guy is hella funny!!! He cracks me up!!!:)
Hope ya both have a great day!!!;)

Back