Business trip = masturbation holiday

last night in hotel did a tribute... still in hotel tonight wonder what the night brings us :)

Traveling now?

You are not alone in this, I love business trips for this very reason. I tell myself I won't, but I always do bail out on evening events, or dinner with colleagues or whatever with a lame excuse just so I can have more time alone in my hotel room. I'm well aware that this is not a productive use of company time and I should be networking - so please don't tell my boss.

Hmm lets see

In a hotel....check
Naked.........check
Hard...........check
Oiled...........check
Masterbating!

I always thought that you weren't supposed to wear anything in a hotel room. And if you are naked you have to play.

Tonight is my last night on a business trip to London. I went out for dinner with my colleagues and drank too much wine. On the way back to the hotel we got caught in the rain and soaked to the skin. So now my work clothes are hanging up to dry in the bathroom and I'm lying naked on a towel atop the bedspread, a little drunk and more than a little horny. I think my coworkers would be quite surprised to see me right now. I've been touching myself for almost half and hour, and I think I'll make myself cum soon and then go to sleep ... .

I never took a business trip without going through an orgy of masturbation at the same time. At the end of the day, it was into the room, strip naked, and proceed to pleasure myself. When I wasn't flying, I'd take along my favorite dildo so I could pleasure myself, along with masturbation material from my collection. Wish I had a dollar for each groaning orgasm I experienced in my hotel and motel rooms.

I am really surprised at how many women won't/don't fly with toys. I take them everywhere, and the TSA are very discreet. Promise!

Don't deprive yourself of the pleasure. Travel with equipment. ;)

I am really surprised at how many women won't/don't fly with toys. I take them everywhere, and the TSA are very discreet. Promise!

Don't deprive yourself of the pleasure. Travel with equipment. ;)

I guess you only have to worry if they are metal tools :) eh

Thank you BrightShiny for creating this thread. I just checked into a hotel for 3 nights and plan to have a wonderful "vacation." All I need now, is some interaction with a fun lady!

Holy Crap

I thought I was the only one who was packing a new set of batteries when I travel about one week a month. I will sometimes get in a chat situation, but usually just me the way I like it. Last time I came like 12 times in four days

Leaving on a business trip tomorrow. I plan to spending as much time naked and masturbating as I can. Even taking some toys with...

Wife is gone on business right now. Alone time at home is almost as good as if I was traveling.

I thought I was the only one who was packing a new set of batteries when I travel about one week a month. I will sometimes get in a chat situation, but usually just me the way I like it. Last time I came like 12 times in four days

that is a great trip:)

Imagine the fun we could have if several of us traveled to the same place ;)

Last edited:
Just had a trip this week - stayed in a suitably anonymous airport hotel and thought about the hot looking stewardesses I'd seen in the lobby and the woman from my work meeting who'd be wearing a very flattering tight red dress....

Back