Breast play

Doubleheader...
reblogme-3386-htw2g00K3v.gif

Is this the end of the line? And how many hands would you ladies like at the same time :p
We'll let gentlemen decide how many to a turn. This is a breast play thread, are you only planning on massage? Or are you guys going to use your mouths, or get out the toy box?

We'll let gentlemen decide how many to a turn. This is a breast play thread, are you only planning on massage? Or are you guys going to use your mouths, or get out the toy box?
Mouths, tongues, fingers, hands, clothespins, I’m sure I’m missing items on the list, but I feel the more the merrier on this ride

The more the merrier indeed! I don't mind sharing with another guy as long as the lady gets the maximum attention.... don't forger vibrating niple clamps.... (do you guys know these exist wifi controllable as well?)

What sort of attention would you propose to two dedicated servants at your beck and call?

Start with a good massive, starting from the outside moving in. Suck on my tits for as long as you can stand, the. Tie my hands over my head and you decide what's next
Ohoh... carefull there... "As long as I can stand" might end you up with chafed nipples... but I do like where this is going

Back