Breast play

reblogme-22656-dwYU4SeoJX.gif

Been awhile since I last visited this thread. Still a great thread with the spice of added visuals.

Aching for m or f to play and suckle my sensitive 34c's with big puffy pink nipples
I'm imagining running my hands from your waist to your gorgeous breasts, squeezing them gently while leaving a trail of kisses from your neck to one of your breasts, squeezing and kissing all around it playfully. Arching your back slightly I know you want more, but I’m not going to give in to you just yet. Instead I lick the skin under your breasts while squeezing them both in my hands and playing with them.

Admiring how hard your nipples have become, I take one between my thumb and index finger and pinch it gently as I kiss the skin around it, my tongue swirling around your nipple ever so slowly. I can tell how turned on and sensitive it is and want to see if I can make you cum just from nipple play. My tongue continuing to lick and tease…

Aching for m or f to play and suckle my sensitive 34c's with big puffy pink nipples
I would love to play and suck on your big juicy tit while I'm suckling on your gorgeous puffy
pink nipples for you sweetheart
The pleasure would be all mine
(If I was greedy) but I'm a sharing kind of guy so ill share my pleasure with you 50/50 as I'm absolutely sure you will enjoy and indulge yourself in this pleasure just as much as I will indulge myself in the pleasure of serving your special wants, needs and sexual desires...I want to thank you for the opportunity in advance honey love

I would love to play and suck on your big juicy tit while I'm suckling on your gorgeous puffy
pink nipples for you sweetheart
The pleasure would be all mine
(If I was greedy) but I'm a sharing kind of guy so ill share my pleasure with you 50/50 as I'm absolutely sure you will enjoy and indulge yourself in this pleasure just as much as I will indulge myself in the pleasure of serving your special wants, needs and sexual desires...I want to thank you for the opportunity in advance honey love
It's posts like this that make me give thanks that I continued my education past the 8th grade. Or Year 9 for our UK friends.

Back