bored wife fishing for compliments : )

Bored on a Sunday...I have been lurking on this forum for quite a while. I never had the guts to post, but I think it's time. Give me your feedback! I hope you enjoy the tease.

BTW - I am 32 years old. Been married for 2 years.

hotwife, very nice way to start a new thread, thanks. Look forward to seeing more:D

naughty boy...someone has a dirty mind ; ) I'm a married woman mister!
I'm married too, so that makes us even, right?? You're so fuckin' hot!! Would love to have your pussy sitting on my face!!!!!

Great start to what I am sure will be a great thread. If you are really bored, I surely would love to liven things up for you.

kind of like this?

You have an amazing ass!

attachment.php

Very sex...same position against the door but naked or your sexiest dress

You have a very delicious figure and cannot understand how you could be bored, lol. Love the photo of you standing at your desk. Your other half is one lucky guy.

I win. . .cause I just got to see that.

So boom again.

You ass is still better. . .and that's saying a lot cause those are some fucking awesome abs. Let's do core together. Your gym or mine?

This ass?

Last edited:
Your ass is great, any chance we can see your body in some workout attire or maybe in the shower?

I will see what I can do...I'm super tired tonight, but I will see about tomorrow.

Must be tiring to have to deflect all that attention all day walking around with a super fabulous fucking tight ass like that. You should get some rest. Or at least an ass massage. *show hands* ta-da!

yes. . .THAT ass.

Bored on a Sunday...I have been lurking on this forum for quite a while. I never had the guts to post, but I think it's time. Give me your feedback! I hope you enjoy the tease.

BTW - I am 32 years old. Been married for 2 years.

Fantastic first pics! Love the booty!!!!

I will give you the most honest, sincere compliment I can think of: I'd fuck you. :)

Back