Bored wife

whatahoot

Really Experienced
I'm a 37 year old wife who needs a bit more than my husband can offer nowadays. We used to have fun in an open relationship, but that came to an end a couple of years ago so now I have to have fun on the side. Husband is working late tonight and my other potentials are already gone for the holidays. Just sitting at home a little bored and figured I would check this place out again. Feel free to shoot me a message.

I'm a 37 year old wife who needs a bit more than my husband can offer nowadays. We used to have fun in an open relationship, but that came to an end a couple of years ago so now I have to have fun on the side. Husband is working late tonight and my other potentials are already gone for the holidays. Just sitting at home a little bored and figured I would check this place out again. Feel free to shoot me a message.
What ended your open relationship?

I mean we could try chatting together while we both have a busy hand...

What ended your open relationship?
The woman he was seeing ended things and all of a sudden he became jealous and possessive. It happened to be around the same time that I started hooking up with a friend of his and he completely went off on him. According to him, I should only see other guys if he had an active partner as well even though there were plenty of times when I wasn't seeing anyone and he had another partner. Just became clear he couldn't actually handle it.

The woman he was seeing ended things and all of a sudden he became jealous and possessive. It happened to be around the same time that I started hooking up with a friend of his and he completely went off on him. According to him, I should only see other guys if he had an active partner as well even though there were plenty of times when I wasn't seeing anyone and he had another partner. Just became clear he couldn't actually handle it.
Thats not right. He should let you see other people regardless. I have 0 sex life at home. I scratch that itch playing with other men but it sure would be nice to be with a woman. I miss it.

That’s not right at all.

I'm a 37 year old wife who needs a bit more than my husband can offer nowadays. We used to have fun in an open relationship, but that came to an end a couple of years ago so now I have to have fun on the side. Husband is working late tonight and my other potentials are already gone for the holidays. Just sitting at home a little bored and figured I would check this place out again. Feel free to shoot me a

Hell yeahs!!!

Hi there. I'm 34, graying red head lol with a big beard. Ive got some ink, former Army, and I'm 5'9 and around 250 lbs. I'm working with 7 1/2 inches if that matters and I'm pretty available for conversation while at work. If you're interested, Hmu. I also have Google chat and Sessions if you'd like to talk somewhere else

Definitely seems one sided by him.

Similar boat, let’s go on a cruise together 🙂

Jealousy wrecks everything and is seldom fair. I am new to this chat forum. Is there a one on one private chat feature? You sound like a fun gal. Hope to hear from you

Hi there, M 50 in Uk here , feeling same way and would love to start somthing with you. Lets chat if you are still looking x

Back