Married BBW embracing my sluttiness

whatahoot

Really Experienced
I've always loved sex but being from a conservative Latino family, it's something that I felt embarrassed about for a long time. When my husband said he wanted to try and open relationship and swinging, I was secretly excited and I don't even think he expected me to end up having as much fun as I did. To the point that he decided we should stop. Well, once I got a taste, I just couldn't stop cold turkey and I still manage to have fun without him knowing. I'm no longer embarrassed by my high sex drive and sexuality so looking to chat with anyone who wants to know about all the fun I've had over the years. Feel free to message me ☺️

Would love to hear some of your swinging stories and maybe make some new ones with you.

I've always loved sex but being from a conservative Latino family, it's something that I felt embarrassed about for a long time. When my husband said he wanted to try and open relationship and swinging, I was secretly excited and I don't even think he expected me to end up having as much fun as I did. To the point that he decided we should stop. Well, once I got a taste, I just couldn't stop cold turkey and I still manage to have fun without him knowing. I'm no longer embarrassed by my high sex drive and sexuality so looking to chat with anyone who wants to know about all the fun I've had over the years. Feel free to message me ☺️
I'm intrigued about hearing about all the fun you've had. Let's chat.

What is the dirtiest thing you have ever done?

Would love to hear some of your excapades

I'd be sooooo into hearing about your experiences!

Would love to hear about your adventures.

I want to chat with you

Congratulations on being open about yourself, regardless of the fact that we're here anonymously, and explore what interests you.

Back