Bold Flesh: BBW's 2.0.

Status
Not open for further replies.
She looks so tasty that...

tumblr_lpo2ha6OBy1qefm89o1_500.jpg

I guess my point was really just that everyone wants a place where they can feel at ease with themselves and can feel welcomes and accepted. This thread has always been one of those places for me, and it does feel weird to see pics of girls with flat stomaches and perfectly, delicately curved hips.
It just makes me feel out of place and I can understand others being upset with those photos as well.

if one is not p[ointed on to the path, they want to walk. we will all be obn the same path. you my dear Shy, have said well. and i thank you for it.
and as some have said, all women are beautiful. yet for a place to have its being. we give names to the threads, and look for them to be addressed so.
and you , and others have kindly done so.
i too have posted here, of a woman, that may not have been BBW.
but only cause i didnt kknow of any other thread..
but to alll that vist here. put your thoughts out here, that way we can reason together. and yet smile
be safe ok cya

I don't

Care what "category" a woman falls into, all I care about is that she realizes that she is sexy and hot and isn't afraid to show how much she enjoys herself and enjoys great sex! A woman that isn't afraid to have fun having sex and loves being pleasured and realizes she deserves it.

Plesase

And I agree..i initially came in here to simply see a little BBW love, and then started searching for pictures to add. I had thought that as a group, BBWs and their admirers were accepting enough of each other that a few smaller women could be posted based on the nature of the beautiful photography displayed. I even labeled the first several I posted as "not bbw, but curvy" or "merely thick, but look at the photo quality." I was quickly told,.I didn't need to label.

Now, what i have enjoyed doing for this thread has become an offense because the girls aren't always "true BBW."

I am 5'2", 226 lbs..which puts me squarely into the BBW category. You would not even consider me anything but BBW. So, I'm right there with you when someone says that girl with the little fat roll is "BBW"...because she's not.

That said, I thought the thread could use more activity, quality content, and that was my goal. Since it's been more contoversy than I had imagined it would, I'll let the others search for and post.

No biggie, I just refuse to subscribe to three different threads with similar content for the sole purpose of convenience to the viewer.Too much time.

I never intended to upset the apple cart..
:rose:

Please we love seeing all your pictures and I for one hope you stay and contibute

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back