Bold Flesh: BBW's 2.0.

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_m618yhyjKh1r5jqq2o1_400.jpg

tumblr_m618yhyjKh1r5jqq2o2_500.jpg

tumblr_m618yhyjKh1r5jqq2o4_500.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
lol, I treat this thread as basically an ampic thread, with a bunch of extra content thrown in :)
If my timing is good, I get a treat :rose::rose:

Texas, there are ampic threads that have fewer pics than you post (or rather that I have seen) that are vibrant and fun. You would most assuredly have one of those if you were to start one. Not suggesting you start one, but you know, I'm just sayin'...........

lol, I treat this thread as basically an ampic thread, with a bunch of extra content thrown in :)
If my timing is good, I get a treat :rose::rose:

Texas, there are ampic threads that have fewer pics than you post (or rather that I have seen) that are vibrant and fun. You would most assuredly have one of those if you were to start one. Not suggesting you start one, but you know, I'm just sayin'...........

lol! You are all very sweet to me :rose: Maybe one day I will get the urge, but for now I love the occasional hidden photo for all of you:kiss::eek:

Good afternoon Texas hope you are doing well.

Very well :rose: Hope all is pleasant where you are as well :)

lol! You are all very sweet to me :rose: Maybe one day I will get the urge, but for now I love the occasional hidden photo for all of you:kiss::eek:

Very well :rose: Hope all is pleasant where you are as well :)

I love your pics, though would love to see more.

Right now with daughter @ ED, due to pain in pelvic area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back