Bold Flesh: BBW's 2.0.

Status
Not open for further replies.
003.jpg

Hello Sweet Thing!

They can take me home and use me!

Goddamn yes!

I wish I knew all these women in the pictures so I could tell them how beautiful they are. Surely they'd all appreciate honest flattery like that, right?

:eek:LOL!

You are so correct :)

Yesterday during my writing time, I saw a familiar face walk into Starbucks with a couple of more women. They ordered and sat across from me. I looked at her a few times, she smiled when she caught me.

I recognized her from a tumblr blog I follow: An erotic one for a mature woman who likes to feel sexy and pose. After I did recognize her, I went back to writing, well reading mostly.

A few minutes later, two frat boys came in and immediately recognized her. They weren't so nice. They pestered her, wanted to talk to her, wanted her to do more pictures. She was ready to cry when I stood, making noise with the chair. The manager "asked" the college boys to leave.

Yesterday during my writing time, I saw a familiar face walk into Starbucks with a couple of more women. They ordered and sat across from me. I looked at her a few times, she smiled when she caught me.

I recognized her from a tumblr blog I follow: An erotic one for a mature woman who likes to feel sexy and pose. After I did recognize her, I went back to writing, well reading mostly.

A few minutes later, two frat boys came in and immediately recognized her. They weren't so nice. They pestered her, wanted to talk to her, wanted her to do more pictures. She was ready to cry when I stood, making noise with the chair. The manager "asked" the college boys to leave.

Ok, good point. I wasn't thinking about it that way.

That was nice of you. Good to know gentlemen still exist :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back