Boat Cruise Daughter Dad

Coinhunter51

Normal
I’m not a writer by all means. I was told by a mature woman that her and her father ended on a boat cruise because her mother could go. To save the loss of the cost. Her and her father went on this cruise. Shared the only bed… in which they crossed into a sexual relationship….

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m not a writer by all means. I was told by a mature woman that her and her father ended on a boat cruise because her mother could go. To save the loss of the cost. Her and her father went on this cruise. Shared the only bed… in which they crossed into a sexual relationship….View attachment 2296563
Seems perfect. Why not make the most of your time there? Beautiful scenes, nice rooms, time alone.

I’m not a writer by all means. I was told by a mature woman that her and her father ended on a boat cruise because her mother could go. To save the loss of the cost. Her and her father went on this cruise. Shared the only bed… in which they crossed into a sexual relationship….
You say you are not a writer, but your post was 56 words long. That may be pretty short, but you have posted 68 times. At 56 words per post, then you have already written 3500 words on this site...that is a bit longer than the average story on this site. You are well on your way to being an established writer! Just saying! :)

But if there is a story angle you like, but don't see often... write it yourself. Much better to spend your time and words making your own story then trying to convince others they should.

Incest is not really my thing, and especially daddy/daughter, but try to break out of the same ole trope. Maybe have the daughter on a cruise with her husband, a long awaited one where she is hoping to finally become with child. But it goes horribly bad, her husband now HATES her, and suddenly the ship is plunged into an emergency, and it is very possible their demise is near. Maybe in that moment of realizing she will perish without being a mother... a short-cut to a relationship is possible? Her dream could be realized if they can get past an incredible taboo...

Again to all, THIS IS NOT my thing, but there is a story there for those who choose the pursuit it.

Of course, if you keep missing out the word "not" when you intend the negative, people may just have a little difficulty in understanding what you've written.

But then again if you're just writing for your own amusement, hey what the hell, go for it...

You say you are not a writer, but your post was 56 words long. That may be pretty short, but you have posted 68 times. At 56 words per post, then you have already written 3500 words on this site...that is a bit longer than the average story on this site. You are well on your way to being an established writer! Just saying! :)

But if there is a story angle you like, but don't see often... write it yourself. Much better to spend your time and words making your own story then trying to convince others they should.

Incest is not really my thing, and especially daddy/daughter, but try to break out of the same ole trope. Maybe have the daughter on a cruise with her husband, a long awaited one where she is hoping to finally become with child. But it goes horribly bad, her husband now HATES her, and suddenly the ship is plunged into an emergency, and it is very possible their demise is near. Maybe in that moment of realizing she will perish without being a mother... a short-cut to a relationship is possible? Her dream could be realized if they can get past an incredible taboo...

Again to all, THIS IS NOT my thing, but there is a story there for those who choose the pursuit it.
Very good twist to this story thanks

Would depend very much on ages

I started a story that would be modeled on a "Love Boat" episode. Three intertwined stories of couples on a cruise - a Dad-Daughter, a Mother-Son, and a Brother-Sister. I got through the character introductions and stopped. I haven't been on enough cruises to know what would happen next. The couples:
Dad & Daughter - he was a travel writer specializing in cruises. He and his wife were on a cruise when covid hit, and his wife died. His daughter wants him to resume cruising and is excited to be on this cruise with him
Mother & Son - Mom won the cruise for being employee of the year. She's a single mom and works, works, works to provide for her and her son. The son is determined for her to relax and have a good time on the cruise. The mom is submissive to her son
Brother & Sister - Her boyfriend dumped her the week before the cruise to go out with her best friend. Their mom talked the brother to step in and go on the cruise with his sister. The sister is in a lot of pain, and the brother wants the cruise to be a fun time

I started a story that would be modeled on a "Love Boat" episode. Three intertwined stories of couples on a cruise - a Dad-Daughter, a Mother-Son, and a Brother-Sister. I got through the character introductions and stopped. I haven't been on enough cruises to know what would happen next. The couples:
Dad & Daughter - he was a travel writer specializing in cruises. He and his wife were on a cruise when covid hit, and his wife died. His daughter wants him to resume cruising and is excited to be on this cruise with him
Mother & Son - Mom won the cruise for being employee of the year. She's a single mom and works, works, works to provide for her and her son. The son is determined for her to relax and have a good time on the cruise. The mom is submissive to her son
Brother & Sister - Her boyfriend dumped her the week before the cruise to go out with her best friend. Their mom talked the brother to step in and go on the cruise with his sister. The sister is in a lot of pain, and the brother wants the cruise to be a fun time
I would drop the wife dying and say wife could not go on cruise because of work….

Back