Daughter and her wife cheer up widowed dad

Brandnewbuddy

Really Really Experienced
So I like stories with bi characters, pregnancies coming from surprising places, and taboo stories that are about families coming together emotionally and not just sexually.

So my idea is this:

Mom passes away unexpectedly and dad takes it very hard. Like he can go to work and make it through the day, but that’s it. Even a year later he’s barely surviving.

Daughter and her wife find out and move in, at first planning to just try and raise his spirits and then because they’re worried he needs a lot of care. For this story I figure dad at his oldest is in his early 50s: not old enough that his health should be suffering.

They try getting him to see a therapist, no dice. He’s an old school guy (which pushed daughter away when she came out before mom helped patch things up) and he was always brought up to not reach out for help. They try talking to him, he doesn’t want to talk and even tries pushing them away. The only things he does seem to respond to positively is the two of them making meals for him, when they come up with tasks he can do for them (oil changes for example) and his daughter-in-law who is very attractive and has a figure like a younger version of his late wife.

The girls pick up on this and come up with a plan: they ask dad to help them pick baby names. He of course is flummoxed and has questions, they let him know they are wanting to have a baby and are planning to go to a clinic to get his daughter-in-law pregnant. He of course makes some comment about how it seems like a waste of money since they could just get some guy and the two of them clasp him on the shoulders and thank him for volunteering, plucking his shirt and pants off before he has a chance to protest and daughter in law baring all before sitting in his lap.

Dad finally gets a complaint in but his lil soldier is at rapt attention and his hands almost instinctively start feeling her up, which she responds to very positively. Daughter says this isn’t a joke but she’ll only let her wife fuck a real man, not some sad sack who sits around the house all day. His manhood challenged, he plows daughter-in-law right there, and then back in his bedroom.

Once he gets over the initial ecstacy, he feels ashamed, but can’t come clean with his feelings and instead tries to throw it back on his daughter: she might not be his son but he sure didn’t raise someone who would be a cuckold: he’ll only fuck his daughter-in-law of daughter joins in…this does actually give her pause but her wife then brings in daughter’s strap-on and gets on all fours, beckoning both of them to come ravish her.

So daughter and dad bond while fucking the shit out of daughter’s wife: the two of them finally having a shared interest. After weeks of fucking they finally get a positive test and daughter and daughter in law reveal their gambit: dad isn’t just about to be a grandpa he’s going to be a dad, so he needs to move forward and set a positive example for his grandchild. So he has to take care of himself and gets some help.

The original idea just had daughter and dad teaming up but not fucking each other: I think though there could be a scene where, half asleep and lying next to daughter after the three collapsed, he snuggled up to her and she smells like his late wife, he thinks it’s his daughter in law but right before he penetrates her, they both realize what’s going on and daughter actually grabs his cock and penetrates herself on it, saying that she knows they both need it. They fuck, first with daughter as a substitute for his late wife, then as way to make up for all the times they pushed each other away, then a final time that’s for fun and looking towards their néw, improved relationship.

I love all of this. I'd have girls in their late 20s and successful professionals. Their rental home was just sold and it prompted the move-in with Dad. Seeing DIL in a bikini out in the pool/hot tub starts to bring the old man around. Maybe they catch him peeking when she's in the shower. Anyway, build up the attraction. If he's been fantasizing for a while, it will make the seduction that much easier and more of a release for him.

This absolutely needs to be written.

Thanks! I like that idea, could even be sort of an arc: they get there expecting to see the home like it used to be with a pool/hot tub and find instead it’s got all kinds of scum on it since dad ain’t taking care of it, then after the girls move in, dad comes home one day to DIL and splashing around in the pool or chilling in the cleaned up hot tub. Maybe she even invites him out but he initially declines. I think he shouldn’t go as far as peeping on her in the shower but I could see him starting to rush back from work or even coming home on his lunch breaks to check out his daughter in law and maybe (with daughter giving approval) she starts to tease him (going topless or bottomless while tanning but always having something to cover her up just enough that dad doesn’t see any nipples or her slit, leaving her bikini bottoms in the laundry room.

Once they know for sure he is interested in DIL, then they make their pitch, maybe even on the first night they can get him into the pool with them.

Would be great if it turns into a situation where the daughter and DIL realize they actually both really enjoy Dad's cock and are bisexual.

They stay together of course, and DIL has his baby but as DIL gets more pregnant and less sexually available due to aches, pains, and logistics, daughter steps in to take care of Dad's needs.

By the end of it, they have a new addition to the family, but Dad is now fully involved with both DIL and D. They work together to raise their family and love each other.

Back