Blowjob advice?

I don't think it was intended as a follow-up. I was suggesting that the thread might be ended by now. I guess it isn't. :unsure:
The original thrust of this thread was over before it really ever started.

Authors here tend towards a optimistic sort and try to expand the discussions into possible fruitful areas when the OP hasn't really done so.

I am headscratching at the Nebraska apology as even at my most persnikity I can't at all see how someone would have even a microscopic atom a reasonability to find what you wrote remotely troublesome.

Legit I can't even devil's advocate for it is so innocuous.

The original thrust of this thread was over before it really ever started.

Authors here tend towards a optimistic sort and try to expand the discussions into possible fruitful areas when the OP hasn't really done so.

I am headscratching at the Nebraska apology as even at my most persnikity I can't at all see how someone would have even a microscopic atom a reasonability to find what you wrote remotely troublesome.

Legit I can't even devil's advocate for it is so innocuous.
It was North Dakota by the way, and I was apologizing because it was a digression. Now, if you stop posting on this thread, I will too. Deal? You can post "yes" and I'll post "okay," and then we can move on to other things.

It was North Dakota by the way, and I was apologizing because it was a digression. Now, if you stop posting on this thread, I will too. Deal? You can post "yes" and I'll post "okay," and then we can move on to other things.
Fair enough. I was both seeking (your comment) and offering (my characterization that dag near every thread here is digression and you have to wade through because that where the gems lie) clarity.

This place is inherently messy and sure we can leave it at that.

"Yes."

"Ok."

Treaties were signed. Hands were shaken. Blue marble spins.

Hi Jack! A mass glory hole story sounds fun. I've actually been at a party that had 15 glory hole spaces all in a row before. The glory holes were the queerest area of the event. Some of the receiving men were bicurious and it was an easy chance for experimentation. On my side of the wall (giving) there were bi-girls going down on each other while one gave a blow job.

I love giving blow jobs, personally. I actually feel deprived if I don't get the opportunity. I do have a small mouth though, so I can usually only give three in a row before my jaw really starts to hurt. I've known some men and women who can give bjs for much longer, and I think it's because a larger mouth reduces stress on the jaw.

What do you enjoy about it?
The power dynamics that often come along with it, which can be submissive or dominant. The sensations and textures, because I have an oral fixation. And, end of the day? It turns me on. It's the only 100% full proof way that I can get wet with a guy.

Have you deepthroated?
Yes. I prefer to do this in a horizontal arrangement, bottom or top. It's easier on my throat and I gag less.

What's good, what's not so good?
Un-showered/unwashed. Swallowing on an empty stomach can sometimes make me nauseous.

What if he's really big?
Girth is a bigger challenge than length. Like, you can still make a guy come without taking every inch, but keeping teeth away when your jaw is open to the max is challenging. Longer guys I spend more time on the BJ because if a guy hits your cervix a bunch, that's gonna leave you a lot sorer than a sore throat. Longest I've taken was over 8 1/2, maybe 9 inches, I think. That's way more rare than people think, in my experience. That guy, I think I only could take maybe 6 1/2 of 7 inches. Lots of gagging. Ended up spending a lot of time on the bonus bits, which he enjoyed.

Do you like it - or hate it - if he cums in your mouth?
I generally like it and prefer to swallow. I don't mind cum on my face or body either, as long as I don't have a place to be/a way to clean up. Everyone's cum, men and women, tastes different. Obviously, the better the cum tastes, the more I prefer for him to cum in my mouth. The best tasting cum I've ever received was from a guy that had issues with meal fixation, where he would only eat the same thing for days on end. He'd been eating a ton of pineapple and I could tell. Delicious.

If you deepthroat, what does it feel like if he cums in your throat?
Hard to describe. There's a strong urge to swallow and it's very hard to resist. Almost like a ton of phlegm suddenly appeared. Prefer to have it in my mouth but sometimes the point is that I don't like it and my partner knows that.

What would you consider good & bad technique?
Like with anything in sex, there's a lot of variation in partner preference. There are a lot of blow job tip threads online and most of them are pretty accurate. Things that every single guy I've blown has enjoyed include: licking the balls and having them cupped gently during, tonguing the lip around the head of the penis, generous saliva/wet, taking the penis all the way to the root and holding the position with eye contact, humming during deepthroat to generate vibrations, and rubbing the underside of the penis with the tongue while sucking. Techniques that either really do it for a guy or he'll hate include: toothiness, finger stimulation of the prostate, harder sucking of the balls, intermittent squeezing of the base of the penis with a hand, long periods of licking only, blowing air, licking flavorings/foods off, scratching or squeezing of the ass and thighs.

Any lady who contributes will receive an advance copy of this and any future stories
I think I have demonstrated I am no lady, but would like to get an advance copy, thank you.

Hope this is helpful. Let me know if you have any other questions.

An acquaintance, MadisonK on here has some thoughts. I’m not sure she’s on much anymore but in our message exchanges she seemed quite fond of the practice. Perhaps a little fetishised even. But she writes well enough. She let me beta read a few things a while ago but they’ve not materialised. One thing I remember from our chats was that there is a hell of a lot more going on for the giver than the taker thinks about.

Back