Bistro Bijou

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, I posted Fishbone. That's officially me being stuck in the late 80's, early 90's right there.
OK, fine. You have ten, maybe fifteen years on me.

You're at least up to CDs. I'm still lolling around fiddling with 33 1/3 LPs.

I sometimes feel like I am just discovering fire.

Hey, this is interesting. It gives out light and is hot. Look! It even melts my marshmallow and chocolate onto my graham cracker!

Of course I'm up to CD's. They take up less space, which means I can own even more!

It's kind of scary when the primary limit on my music collection is one of storage space, not money spent. Especially now that most of my music is mp3 now. I have an external HDD that exists solely for music.

you completely ruined my rant, thankyou

about to scream
i look at you
existence calmed
i wanted to rage
drag out the dregs
i cant
an unseen decade is
dancing in my ears
who can stay mad
when there you are
sounding of neon bubbles

The dog ate my poems. Or cat maybe. I've been absent and bad. Well, too good, actually. But better now and back. Missed you all. :heart:

This was the official caption: U.S. Sen. Al Franken, D-Minn., center, at a meeting with members of the Minnesota Farmers Union in Zumbro Falls, Minn., on Jan. 9, 2012.

But when I paused my mouse over the photo, I got the unofficial caption: Franken-farmers Union

:eek:

This week was a hard week. I had a victorious showing at two science fairs only to have some equipment purchased out of pocket stolen. Administrators flummoxed all of us with constantly changed deadlines, meeting places, unexplained expectations and demands. My principal had my union rep removed from the building leaving me (gulp!) as the only union rep! I am sorry I haven't been around much. I will try to catch up. Great to see who has stopped by though and to read some of what's been written this week. :rose:

about to scream
i look at you
existence calmed
i wanted to rage
drag out the dregs
i cant
an unseen decade is
dancing in my ears
who can stay mad
when there you are
sounding of neon bubbles

This is good! The present tense in L4 would have made it better.

i suppose it was an unlived decade, by me any way, some one lived the hell out of that decade as the music gives testament to, but music lets me live through it, so unseen still stands. And you are correct the present tense does make it that much better, thank you
much love:heart:

faster than a fart in the wind

i thought it was there, on the edge of my mind
a line or two
a morsel of the surprise
that the emotion was still alive
but it has left before the end
sad really
like a joke without its punch
a poem that lost its

To alleviate server load, we're slowly closing down any threads with over 5,000 posts. You are free to continue this topic as a new thread. Should you do so, please PM me with a link to both the old and new threads, and I will place a link in this post so that oth
ers who follow this thread will be able to find the new one.

As annoying as this may be, phasing out all or most of the active super-long/never-ending threads will increase the forum speed substantially. If you see a thread that's active with more than 5,000 posts, please feel free to PM me with the link.

Please note that these threads are not being removed - just closed to new posts.

Thank you for your patience and kind understanding! :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back