Bi Women/Bi Curious over 35

I'm unsure. I like to come here and almost always end up with wet knickers. I love watching girly films and reading about girly sex. I have not ever met a woman I felt attracted to sexually and if the situation happened upon me I don't know what I'd do.

I'm unsure. I like to come here and almost always end up with wet knickers. I love watching girly films and reading about girly sex. I have not ever met a woman I felt attracted to sexually and if the situation happened upon me I don't know what I'd do.

I'd suggest you drop your wet knickers, and really enjoy yourself.. :D
I hope you meet that lady soon.

I was always interested

I am a mature woman who has had fantasies since I was a teen. I was always to shy to
try and have a relationship with another female. Now that I am much older and wiser I think
it foolish I wasted all this time. I plan to make up for it now.

Last edited:
I am a mature woman who has had fantasies since I was a teen. I was always to shy to
try and have a relationship with another female. Now that I am much older and wiser I think
it foolish I wasted all this time. I plan to make up for it now.

Better late than never :)
Do tell us how is goes

Hi there!

34F, mother of two...and I have had one experience with an older woman and loved it! :)

also have pics on here, but more importantly looking to chat, learn, and share :)

xoxo
milfxxx4u

34F, mother of two...and I have had one experience with an older woman and loved it! :)

also have pics on here, but more importantly looking to chat, learn, and share :)

xoxo
milfxxx4u

Saw your pic's... mmmm .... honey you are beautiful :heart:
You can chat me up anytime :heart:

Sounds nice kaboom3d...thanks!
would love you to chat me up and down...hehe
i promise to return the favor ! ;)
xoxo

39 yr old mom

I'm 39, mom of two, and have dabbled with my neighbor/best frined for the past couple of years. not a regular thing, but she is able to know when I need a little extra TLC

thirty nine year old single female who has had fantasies about having sex with another woman for over 20 years now and have never had the opportunity. I am looking forward to getting any advice on how to finally fulfilling one of my deepest desires.

thirty nine year old single female who has had fantasies about having sex with another woman for over 20 years now and have never had the opportunity. I am looking forward to getting any advice on how to finally fulfilling one of my deepest desires.

I guess you need to meet someone. Have you tried the personals here on Lit?
Where do you live?

My first experience with a women was with a couple that wanted a single female.

Sometimes that is a good way to try for a first time.

:)

Back