Bi male seeking Bi/Gay male chat

Bi Guy 50+ loves panties seeking Bi/Gay male for chat possibly more. Very inexperienced want to explore my sexuality with similar. If in South Yorkshire UK would be great for possibly hooking up.

Thanks for taking the time to read..
You sound delightful...

Bi Guy 50+ loves panties seeking Bi/Gay male for chat possibly more. Very inexperienced want to explore my sexuality with similar. If in South Yorkshire UK would be great for possibly hooking up.

I’m in.

let me know if anyone here is interested in chatting. I will send you my email and phone #. MWM, 66 from NY, in good shape, I enjoy chatting, and being with men and sharing pics. Unfortunately I have not had as many opportunities as I would like. I joined here a couple of months ago and so far it has been very, very interesting.

Hey, would love to chat, I'm a bit further north near Sunderland, also inexperienced but very curious

Hey, would love to chat, I'm a bit further north near Sunderland, also inexperienced but very curious
Love to chat with you let me know when you are free just message me on here or on kik if you are on there my user is the same as here look forward to hearing from you 💋

Back