Bi-curious?

Only if the person were inexperienced enough to be curious about whether trying this out would lead them to wanting more.

Otherwise I'd just call it "bi."

Only if the person were inexperienced enough to be curious about whether trying this out would lead them to wanting more.

Otherwise I'd just call it "bi."
That's what I would have thought. I saw it lying at the hetero end of the bi-spectrum. But a couple of other bi guys said they would consider it at the bi end of the hetero spectrum. Line ball perhaps? :)

Would a person who is only interested in looking, touching and handjobs with same sex partners be regarded as bi-curious? Asking for a friend.

Good question and discussion for what is considered bi curious or bi. Would a guy who wants to try giving a blowjob, but nothing else be bi curious? Would a guy who likes kissing and oral, but not anal be bi?

These are the pressing questions we need answered.

I call myself bi but dont really give a shit about labels. If you called me a sissy faggot cock sucker id be fine with that. At the end of the day enjoy what you enjoy. If you like stroking a cock, stroke a cock. Gay bi trans. Does it really matter the label? If a woman eats her friends pussy out you can refer to them as lesbians. I would call it a hot girls night out. Just my opinion and I know they’re like assholes, everyone has one. Speaking of licking ass……🤔😋

Good question and discussion for what is considered bi curious or bi. Would a guy who wants to try giving a blowjob, but nothing else be bi curious? Would a guy who likes kissing and oral, but not anal be bi?

These are the pressing questions we need answered.
Easy.

The guy who "wants to try" giving a blowjob will be curious until he does it. After that, he won't be curious - he'll either know he's bi or gay, or he'll realize it was not what he's into and he'll "remain" straight.

The guy who likes kissing and oral is not curious, he knows he wants it. If he doesn't also want to do any of that or do anything else with women, then he's not bi, he's gay, right?

What nuances am I missing? Does this not answer those questions?

Easy.

The guy who "wants to try" giving a blowjob will be curious until he does it. After that, he won't be curious - he'll either know he's bi or gay, or he'll realize it was not what he's into and he'll "remain" straight.

The guy who likes kissing and oral is not curious, he knows he wants it. If he doesn't also want to do any of that or do anything else with women, then he's not bi, he's gay, right?

What nuances am I missing? Does this not answer those questions?

Sorry Brit, was just looking to start a fun conversation.
I think there is a debate that some people feel if a guy just wants to trade hand jobs, that isn't bi while others will argue it is.

Sorry Brit, was just looking to start a fun conversation.
I think there is a debate that some people feel if a guy just wants to trade hand jobs, that isn't bi while others will argue it is.
I guess you'd have to ask the person, then. I'll honor whatever someone wants to call theirself.

The label with no debate is MSM. They're either a MSM or they aren't, regardless of how they prefer to identify.

I'm so confused by all these definitions! LOL. I imagine that once you start down a certain road, you will know in your heart what you are and can then be comfortable with it. Who cares how other people define you.
I am Pansexul and have gender Dysphoria. For many years I have had alot of therapy. Just being happy counts for alot. There are many different types of sexual orientation. Being kind and caring is the most important thing in all of them and us as humans. Take care and love to all xx

Back