Bi couples

I'd like to read a story about two young couples who go away for a long weekend alone somewhere remote. They all kind of expected to swap, but what they didn't expect is that a situation of domination and submission would occur. One male over the other, one female over the other or one couple over the other. What they experience internally would be interesting to read.

There's a lot of combinations with four and no restrictions. Each with different dynamics. Also, who says it stays fixed, there could be all sorts of developments and reversals. So, let's say, Ben and Betty come to Aaron's place (country house, lake cabin, whatever) to meet him and his woman Adria.

Aaron being the host, the expected pecking order could, would be:
Aaron > Adria > Ben > Betty

But perhaps Betty is leader in the other couple, and Adria is submissive, with the swap expected:
Aaron > Betty > Ben > Adria

Betty could actually be Rebekkah and quickly take over:
Betty > Aaron > Ben > Adria

Betty may enforce her order of things down the line:
Betty > Adria > Aaron > Ben

But perhaps Ben isn't such a pushover at all
Ben > Betty > Adria > Aaron

Adria may remember she's the hostess
Adria > Ben > Betty > Aaron

Aaron may learn how to tame Betty
Adria > Ben > Aaron > Betty

Adria swap guys back
Adria > Aaron > Betty > Ben

Etc.

I wrote a story once about two couples who decide to swap for the first time. Everyone of them had sex with every other one of them before it was finished.

I’m not normally into the dom/sub storylines, but I think this could be a good start to a story. You could have one of the couples be both dom, while the other is both sub. The sub couple is frustrated in their relationship because no one is willing to take control, which leads to very vanilla sex. The dom couple is frustrated because they step over each other in the bedroom, both trying to take control.

One of the themes that is a turn on for me hearing the written thoughts of someone who has never thought of themselves as sub while trying to resist the urge. Maybe one guy has a much bigger cock or can fuck like a stud for hours. Maybe the other woman has bigger more beautiful tits.

One of the themes that is a turn on for me hearing the written thoughts of someone who has never thought of themselves as sub while trying to resist the urge. Maybe one guy has a much bigger cock or can fuck like a stud for hours. Maybe the other woman has bigger more beautiful tits.
I agree in a couple swap story, I like when they have contrasting body types. Getting to try the opposite of what you are used to.

Back