Bethy Town

Because i cba retyping.. heres a copy of a reply to writing prompt

So here's the outline:

Ellie is working in her garden when she hears the new neighbours - Don and Val - having sex. Intrigued, she keeps listening, trying to find a place where she can get a view of them. She has her fingers down her shorts when suddenly she feels strong hands grab her waist and a cock press up against her.

“You like that, huh?” a voice rasped into Ellie’s ear, the hotness of its breath momentarily distracting her from the cock pushing against her back. Instinctively she knows it is not her husband’s aroused murmurings. It’s not familiar, she thinks, or is it?

“Hey. I said, you like that, huh?” His voice was less raspy. He demanded an answer and lacking a better option, Ellie nodded, her hand was still deep inside her shorts; fingers still against her panties.

“Listen to me carefully. Lean forward and hold your hands against this basket.” Ellie followed his instructions, her hand leaving a heat pattern over her labia and she involuntarily release a small sound of protest.

“Eyes forward, young lady.” Ellie focussed on the hedgerow opposite. When the breeze caught the branches, the fluttering leaves revealed glimpses of Don and Val; naked to the elements and in the full throes of pleasure. Ellie can feel her pussy swelling in anticipation, her breasts ache against her bra which is now failing to hold her breasts to her chest. Her tits hang at an almost 90° angle as she leans her hands onto the basket.

The unknown voice coughs and his cock is positioned lower on her bum. A hand moved from her waist and in an abrupt movement, slides 2 fingers inside of her. The air fills with the soft sounds of fingers exploring. Ellie hasn’t stopped holding her breath since those fingers first delve in. Her eyebrows furrow and then frown tightly as the arousal builds up.

“You like that?” Ellie nods immediately and lets out a moan, releasing her breath. “Do not move.” His cock disappears from her. His hands release her and Ellie can’t help but feel a small panic of abandonment. She shakes her head, I dont even know him!

A long time passes. Don and Val are no longer fucking for England, they lay stroking enough other in the sun. Ellie lets her stance drops and the relief in her shoulders is palpable. She goes to stand up and a hand roughly tugs her shorts to her knees.

“That is not what I said, young lady,” his voice shrinking her stance. “Ellie, I expect better.” He pushes his cock roughly into her pussy. Ellie’s body jolts upbut he puhes her back into position. “Ellie, you want it, just relax.” Ellie hears the melody of his speech. She knows him; her doctor.

Back