beta reader for 3.7k no-sex bdsm friendship story?

joy_of_cooking

Literotica Guru
Looking for someone, ideally with experience of in-person kink clubs, to read it through and narrate their thoughts and feelings to me. No need to worry about spelling, punctuation, and grammar. No urgency.

Title: Scary 24/7 TPE people
Description: Two very different dommes bond at femdom show-and-tell night

<em>I wanted to write a 750-word vignette about a gorgeous sadist showing off her pain slut, and ended up with a 3.7k-word story about imposter syndrome, smashing the patriarchy, and hiking your own hike (cracking your own whip?). Oh, and there's not much sex. If that sounds like your cup of tea, read on!</em>

DM me an email account and I'll send you a draft, either by sharing a google doc if you have gmail or by attaching a .docx file to an email.

Looking for someone, ideally with experience of in-person kink clubs, to read it through and narrate their thoughts and feelings to me. No need to worry about spelling, punctuation, and grammar. No urgency.

DM me an email account and I'll send you a draft, either by sharing a google doc if you have gmail or by attaching a .docx file to an email.
I'll DM you.

Back